Your favourite songs by favourite kpop groups and artists?

• My favourite ATEEZ song is Dreamy Day because it is a song that makes me happy. (and sometimes also emotional, and yes, I do know that happiness is an emotion)

And my favourite Catch The Young song is Light on Me. Because I think it is a good song.

• 2nd Gen

Highlight - now that they got the rights to their beast name it's - ONE DAY

Infinite - The Eye

TVXQ! - Tomorrow

3rd Gen

A.C.E - Golden Goose

B.I.G - Aphrodite

Imfact - Feel So Good

Monsta X - Lost In The Dream

Pentagon - Die For You

Seventeen - Fear

Sevenus (MASC) - Wonder Land / Maschera (MASC)

SF9 - Enough

UP10TION - Pandora

VAV - Reason

VIXX - Error

4th Gen

2Z (K-Rock) - Doctor

ABLUE - Bite

Anode - Trouble (their only song heh)

Ateez - Deja Vu

BAE173 - Jaws

BXB - Fly Away

DKB - Sober (Remix)

E'Last - Dark Dream

Ghost9 - Monster

Just B - Get Away

Luminous - Run

M.O.N.T - Tired

NND (K-Rock) - Night Off

Nomad - Let Me Love You

One Pact - Hot Stuff

TMC - Pew Pew Pew!

Trendz - Nightmare

VeriVery - G.B.T.B

WE:A (BigFlo) - Day & Night / Upside Down (Bigflo)

WeNU (2022) - Haru Haru

Xodiac - Throw A Dice

• Group song;

Had a long day at work and it was freaking raining, decided to wait until the rain settles to drive home and the girls just happens to released the song on that day. It was a good 1 hour song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Red Velvet; what not to like?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Solo; live vocals serving

Tryna think of a group and their best song for me;

---======---

• Wow. I'm going to feel old but here goes (just consider this good but oldies):

Infinite - Paradise; Man in Love

Shinee - Hello; Lucifer

Epik High - One; Love Love

Big Bang - Lies; Haru Haru

Kara - Step; Jumping

TVXQ - Why Did I Fall In Love With You; Keep Your Head Down

I'll stop here even though I have more songs and groups and soloists that I like. Makes me feel old and want to leave kpop scene again :holding-back-tears:

• For me it has to be ATEEZ's 'One Day at a Time' during the time the song came out was a super super tough time period for me, same with 'Dancing with butterfly wings' it holds such meaning for me. ATZ def helped me throughout that time.

Otherwise, if I had to choose songs, it would be:

Monsta X. 'Stand Up', 'Flow' and 'Wish on the same sky'.

Seventeen. 'April Shower', '2 Minus 1', 'F*ck my life'.

(April Shower is because April is my birth month),

OnlyOneOf. 'Savanna', 'Angel', 'Dopamine', 'Begin'.

Savanna, Dopamine and Begin I saw them perform live on the 17th, my favourite live performances! The live vocals were incredible to see in the front row.

(Here are some of my videos I took during this concert:

) .

StrayKids.

I was a Stay since pre debut, although I went through a lot of hardships with the group I don't consider myself a Stay now but I like to write about their releases, promotions and listen to their songs. If I had to pick songs to introduce someone to them without prejudice, it would def have to be:

BTS.

I was a ARMY for a long time to, they still hold such a big part of my heart and helped me through very very dark struggles. If I had to suggest songs or clips to new comers, I would suggest the following:

Pentagon.

(Pentagon covering BlockB & MX song, how could I say no to check them out further?)

(One of the last awards I took 'voting' seriously and actually took part in, really happy when they got their well deserved win).

I'm a sucker for Acapella (I loved Pitch Perfect growing up might have something to do with it), I've been streaming this ever since.

I need more performances like this, once everyone is out of CUBE I hope that would be possible, and official releases of unit songs.

Just plain catchy:

• And finally:

BlockB.

iKON.

Wonho.

I know there is a handful who don't actually like this release, but honestly its catchy to me and I love it.

Other Solos: Jeong Sewoon, & Ha Sung Woon & Park Jihoon & Woosung.

• Red Velvet

External Content youtu.be

Mamamoo

BTS

Apink

And for the rest :

Purple Kiss, Hello

Oh My Girl, Closer

aespa, Black Mamba

(G)-Idle, Hwaa

Gfriend, Me Gustas Tu

Twice, I can't stop me

SNSD, I got a boy

Dreamcatcher, Fly High

Kiss of Life, Bad News

• Mine would have to be Dreamcatcher. Their discography is just unmatched for me. I can put on a chronological playlist of all of their music and not have to skip a single thing. It’s like someone pulled all of my favorite genres and influences into one group and crafted a discography for me specifically to listen to lol, that’s how much I consistently love their music!

I’m a massive multi, so I have a lot of other favorites too — namely Heize, (G)I-dle, IU, BTS, Taeyeon, and Ateez — but when pressed to pick just one favorite it’s gotta be DC!

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!