Posts by dasirunrun

well well well would you look at the time page number

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope I don't run out of 127 songs for every new page 127 we get from this drama :meme-happy-cry:

I came here on my break to look for updates but now I will watch this instead thank youuuu :send-love-bunny:

Happy 3rd 127th page anniversary :smirks2:

page 127 around the corner again y'all know what that means

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they are defrosting

If you take requests I'd like to see Regular in one of these threads please (I'm confident there will be more :flop: )
    :dancer:

So exciting! I'm going to check if he's coming to my area as well :hype-cutie: Ladaniva for Armenia is already on tour for different festivals in France and will also be going to Germany.

External Content open.spotify.com

This Greek queen dropped AOTY like it's nothing

I just finished listening to it and TUCUTUM and LALALALA are my favorite tracks! There is a bit in LAx4 where the background singers sound like they're saying "ey oppa!", which made me giggle :smirks2:
    It's honestly smart to release new music now when there is still a chance of people checking out the artists after they left an impression at the ESC. Others probably also already have, I only have to get around to checking their profiles.

External Content x.com

Some anti losers obsession with the 16th floor

The upcoming drama on this mess should be called: "The 16th Floor"

I looked if there was a similar thread but I don't think so, so here it goes!
    After the dust has settled a bit from last week's Grand Finale (and in case you haven't had enough), I'm interested in going beyond the entry songs for the contest and discover the artists' discographies, past and present editions welcome.
    My personal faves in 2024 were Armenia, Estonia, Austria, and the Netherlands, so I will be looking into what else they have released. In the meantime, I found out that Nemo (the Swiss 2024 winner) not only has their regular Spotify profile but also one for their Swiss-German songs! They are in an upbeat rap style that I enjoy a lot. I have liked the entire EP from 2017 so far but this track also has an MV:

External Content youtu.be

I'm excited to discover more about the artists and will update this thread whenever I do. :cheer-bunny:
    Please share if you have found songs you like due to the artist participating at the ESC or if not, you can use this opportunity to go on a discovery journey with me! :send-love-bunny:

The elongated syllables in the beginning compare to the way Jungkook sings in SNTY I think! It definitely made me think of SNTY too.

OMG haha I wanted to suggest you my favorite Finnish song and it turns out it is another Robin Packalen song :smirks2: Go him, I guess!

External Content youtu.be

With summer slowly but surely arriving, I would like to shill my two favorite Thai summer songs by the group FLI:P for an instant mood boost.

I found them from this Ateez short:

:cheersc:

Anyone pls explain, WTF did I just read about the netherlands?

Apparently Joost Klein might be disqualified from the show cause people think he was rude to Israel or something, while other people claim all he did was taking back at a Israeli paparazi who bullied him for the song he will perform and so he was apparently also cancled from the rhehersal-show ?!? huh what?

I am so confused right now

I've been reading the same. It has even hit some news outlets but the organizers themselves haven't said a word about the situation, so rumours are running wild and no one knows anything with certainty.