Why was Ador in red numbers in 2022 if Newjeans debut was supposedly so massively successful?

• The Seoul Story (@theseoulstory) on X
    • When Min Hee Jin received her stocks, ADOR was in the red. In 2022, sales amounted to 18.6 billion won with operating losses of 4 billion won. • If she…
    twitter.com

Newjeans debut supposedly was a massive earthquake that changed the kpop music industry to its core, they sold almost 1 million of albums, and got a big amount of streams that no other rookie could dream of... so it what could hybe and ador possibly expend so much money to have all those losses? Was the payola too expensive? Too much promo with so many music videos and other content? Maybe all those albums sold were not that profitable? I doubt debuts like twice or ive could end in losses like this, not even blackpink with a more expensive debut than twice and no album sales could have so many losses in my opinion.

• I just saw a tweet where it said EACH MEMBER EARNED FIVE BILLION WON, that's like 4 million USD for one year. Multiply that by 5 members and you get 20 MILLION USD going to the members instead of the company (most rookies dont see any money since all the revenue they produce goes to the company to pay back the trainee debt).

All of Ador's potential profits went to the girls if this tweet is true.

Of course this was only sustainable because MHJ could rely on Hybe to backstop any losses. If she had to self fund her own group and label, she would be the one in deep financial shit =O=O=O

• I just saw a tweet where it said EACH MEMBER EARNED FIVE BILLION WON, that's like 4 million USD for one year. Multiply that by 5 members and you get 20 MILLION USD going to the members instead of the company (most rookies dont see any money since all the revenue they produce goes to the company to pay back the trainee debt).

Of course this was only sustainable because MHJ could rely on Hybe to backstop any losses. If she had to self fund her own group and label, she would be the one in deep financial shit =O=O=O

Insane. Already millionaires =O=O=O

And it seems she is mad that she and her execs did not get paid as much...lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder how she is gonna spin the Newjeans mistreated by Hybe tale if they actually got paid that much individually. She really needs the girls and their parents on her side to make any claims.

• Initial capital.

You clearly don't know how much Kpop groups cost before actually earning money :skull:

The reports are saying newjeans members trainee debt was left to source music after ador was created... they also didn't had pre debut costs at all... in what could possibly hybe expend almost 20 millions dollars in newjeans? Jyp expend less than $1M in the entire twice debut, even loona company expended way less in 3 years with all the pre debut promotions

Insane. Already millionaires =O=O=O

And it seems she is mad that she and her execs did not get paid as much...lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

:pepe-tea:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• The reports are saying newjeans members trainee debt was left to source music after ador was created... they also didn't had pre debut costs at all... in what could possibly hybe expend almost 20 millions dollars in newjeans? Jyp expend less than $1M in the entire twice debut, even loona company expended way less in 3 years with all the pre debut promotions

"hybe expend almost 20 millions dollars in newjeans?"

correction I think it was 15 or 16.8B Won, not nearly 20 million dollars.

And you think HYBE gonna give those money for free ? They need to pay it back

When was that report, I doubt that was for 2022, probably in 2023 they were paid that much, they sold like 4M of albums, if they were paid 500k on 2022 they were lucky. So the 2022 losses is for something else.

"hybe expend almost 20 millions dollars in newjeans?"

correction I think it was 15 or 16.8B Won, not nearly 20 million dollars.

And you think HYBE gonna give those money for free ? They need to pay it back

Alright, I exaggerated the number a bit just because but is still too much money, I don't think even blackpink expend more than $20M in their full albums era

Dispatch is in HYBE's pocket, so don't expect impartial reporting from them.

Sadly yes, is crazy the control hybe has about info rn, even random twitter accounts are straight up hybe propaganda machines. We still have to use and decipher the info they gave us even if it is a bit manipulated i hybe favor

• Getting fraudulent mass buying from certain east asian country even as a solo is crazy, also only 3 millions of views even with ads lol, nobody is streaming her

It's crazy after their last comeback tanked and their tour flopped theybare still trying it with these fake sales.

• Illegal accounting activities by Hybe which is what they're afraid it's gonna be exposed with the info MHJ has.

It's the oldest (illegal) accounting trick in the book. They move their debt from their bigger companies to their smaller ones to make it look good for stockholders.

Hybe has $409 million in debt. The dam is about to break.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• Well paying the group 5 mil each while having massive playlisting and autoplay deals giving up 90% of streaming earnings and album sales paying peanuts and no touring to cushion that blow where is the earning coming from?

They girls were overpaid to keep them loyal to HYBE. HYBE don't need a group like Newjeans to be profitable, they need them to appear current and successful to keep the stock prices high.

• If the girls got $4 million each, it means all Hybe idols are rich. Allegedly they don't have debt like other idols too.

They should buy out MJH shares and tell her to get lost.

• It's crazy after their last comeback tanked and their tour flopped theybare still trying it with these fake sales.

Who you talking about? Some recent #1 group with more daily ULs in one Korean platform than total streams daily in Spotify globally?

• being successful is important

but if you can`t have that, making everyone believe that you are successful is also important

and if you want to say your group is at the same level of top groups worldwide, That is expensive to buy:

So you pay your idols like they are on top, just for looks, cos you Know big companies is at your back.

You say "look big company, our group is top gg world wide now", and big companie, angry with bad use

of money, f*ck you over, create a copypaste group from the original and invest half or less money that

you did. Pay less to their idols (still good payment)

Big Company already have a masive group with a fandom that keep defending their idols for the

explotation. What i think, while having the biggest group, Big company like being in control more. So less

power to the groups and fandoms. They want money and power

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Y’all better leave yuqi the loser just dropped Gidle to stan his new shiny toys.

Yeah, he did the same when they were flopping before Queen card and Tomboy...now that their tour tanked and they can't chart on Spotify anymore and their latest comeback underperforming I'm no surprised he token stans the latest big group. Yuqi tanking was the final nail.

He'll be an Illit Stan now that they've become the big kids on the block.

• Maybe Ador or Hybe are liar. If of course one of these companies doesn't want to show how their idols are popular.

A month ago NJ moved into a new apartment. The apartment is smaller than the apartment Blackpink 6 years ago.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

If we check new Hybe groups. Illit/TWS living with 2 members in one room.

• I must say it sounds very strange to me that the girls get such a big share of the earnings..... Normaly there have always been complains about kpop artist getting so little share of the profits. It would be one thing if they had renew a contract after a couple of years, but so early after their debut. Strange.

Every NewJeans member revealed to have received 5.2 billion KRW (3.8 million USD) in settlement money last year
    It has been revealed that ADOR paid out a total of 26.1 billion KRW (~19 million USD) to the members of the girl group NewJeans last year.Ac…
    www.allkpop.com

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!