Can your faves really sing without backtracks, autotune? Stayc and Miyeon showing you what your faves REALLY sound like without help.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stayc is supposed to be the vocal leaders yet listen to how flat and out of tune they are when they are forced to do even basic easy choreo while singing. So Bad is an 11 out of 10 song, yet Kpoppies insist on wanting to hear this sung "live", no matter how bad it sounds. :pepefacepalm:

And the thing is, I DONT BLAME STAYC ONE BIT. Nobody can sing and dance well, esp with H.I.T.T. level choreo. :pepe-notes:

And then there is Idle's main vocal struggling like crazy with her non choreo live performance. I think it was so bad even the realtime autotune couldnt save her (99 percent of Korean live performances use this).

External Content youtu.be

Piling on hate trains over vocals is just a way to hate on other groups. It demonstrates nothing but envy and insecurity tbh at groups more popular and more successful. :pepe-use-head:

• look at what you guys did to lsf. you got blackpinkhouse coming at our faves

I'm going to be just as unfair to everyone else as they have been to LSRFM, IIIIIT, New Jeans, etc. :yesr:

Nitpicking LSRFM and IIIIT's truly live vocals with zero autotune and zero backtrack while doing HITT level choreo.

If that's what the haters from rival groups want to do, das FINE WITH ME. If only i had more time to pour over the "live" performances of their faves and point out how bad their "live vocals" sound... :pepe-notes:

• Yeah, kpop groups needs lip sync, AR, backtracks etc to help them, and some groups has insane choreography, it's impossible to sound anywhere near the original.

• Man youโ€™re not letting this go huh :meme-erm:

Like i already said in another thread, kpop stans would not be so brave trashing lesserafimโ€™s coachella performance now if their faves also had to perform the same routine with no backtrack. (Iโ€™m mostly referring to ggs). They just think their idols are safe, which is proof that the kpop propaganda machine is working as intended. Nobody has any idea what their faves actually sound like live on stage anymore, let alone whilst doing the type of choreo lesserafim does. And the idols themselves donโ€™t train for that type of performance either (most of them tho, not all, of course).

Lesserafim was clearly just the new punching bag when kpop stans found an excuse to pile on them. Peeps are delulu if they think lesserafim would be the lone group struggling under their circumstances. (Which, again, is not a knock on their talents. Itโ€™s just insanely difficult, almost impossible, to sing well with zero backtrack and hard choreo.) And donโ€™t cry to me about one or two idols who can do it. Chaewon herself did fine. Bring me a whole group that did excel, like youโ€™re shitting on lesserafim for not being one. Iโ€™ll wait :iconpepe:

• Yes, quite a few of my favorites can. But i'm a bg stan so my groups have nothing to do with this. lol

• Piling on hate trains over vocals is just a way to hate on other groups.

Stayc is supposed to be the vocal leaders yet listen to how flat and out of tune they are when they are forced to do even basic easy choreo while singing. So Bad is an 11 out of 10 song, yet Kpoppies insist on wanting to hear this sung "live", no matter how bad it sounds.

And then there is Idle's main vocal struggling like crazy with her non choreo live performance. I think it was so bad even the realtime autotune couldnt save her

So you're trying to teach everyone a lesson by...... setting other groups up for hate and drags....

• Yes, sings acapella on his live regularly to millions and ends up sounding better than the studio version

External Content twitter.com

OG song, see it for yourself

External Content www.youtube.com

And gazillion more videos cause he does in every live of his, literally only sings for hours so you will find thousands of songs he has sung live with no autotune or backtrack, sometime even exercising

If there is anyone I know who is not afraid to sing live, it is this man

^^This is how he ensures he has vocal stability even while doing heavy choreo, by singing while exercising even now past his trainee days

Anyone who follows BTS content knows Jungkook is literally heard singing in the background like this regularly, the man is always singing and humming outside the studio and even off stage, singing is like breathing to him

Legit an angel's voice

Yoongi even said he sounds like autotune cause he is so crazy live

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!