Has akp developed hate boner for newjeans out of jealousy because newjeans ended all their favs

• Also it girl minji making headlines everywhere

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Out of topic a bit but on Reddit, it's even worse. I receive more than 100 downvotes just because I mention that people have been acting strangely negative towards the girls since their songs blew up. Those people in Reddit claim it's directed towards MHJ, not them. Yeah, like I believe that, especially when it only applies to them and not to other Kpop groups with shady CEOs too. And those people are also the same group of people that called the girls 'pedojeans'.

Honestly, so disgusting.

• “Popular group has antis

MORE BREAKING NEWS @ 4”

Every fandom of a popular group, in the history of groups, has made this exact same thread and everytime it’s the exact same answer. More fans = more hate. It’s just the name of the game in kpop.

It’s not some elaborate conspiracy

• But nct aren't even popular and still everyone hates them

• But nct aren't even popular and still everyone hates them

How you gonna complain about allkpop being toxic, then hate on a group and do the exact same thing your complaining about

:pepe-clown-gear:

Just stop wasting everyone time with your fake concern threads.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

• External Content twitter.com

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

how the fuck people praise this in reply, it's not good at all :pepe-just-smile:

• People just don't care about vocals.

Who has been #1 and #2 for many years. BP and Twice. Its 100% only about visuals.

Twice had an encore scandal. They are the #1 active global group now. People just don't care about vocals. Lsf had an encore scandal 12 months ago too, and they were maybe ranked the #4 new gg then, and now they are the #2 new gg globally.

• I still think about the whole ETA hysteria/fiasco. This revealed how low some K-pop stans are willing to go to have a rival group cancelled. But then again I stan Jungkook, boy has now his own fandom trying to have him cancelled. What NJ went through is like a Monday for JK.

• Nice try to get some pity points for newjeans but the reality is they are the most successful girl group with less hate I have ever seen, they have not received even 10% of twice hate from 2016-2018 or blackpink hate 2019-2021 like kpop stans treats them with feathers and silk gloves meanwhile you couldn't public admit you liked twice in 2017 without fearing for your life. Newjeans barely receives genuine pure hate, and their opposition being ive stans and a little bit from other 4th gen girl groups is nothing compared to getting sones, blinks and reveluvs dedicated entirely to hate you and everything THEY think you stand for or armys in their most unhinged forms against your group.

• I still think about the whole ETA hysteria/fiasco. This revealed how low some K-pop stans are willing to go to have a rival group cancelled. But then again I stan Jungkook, boy has now his own fandom trying to have him cancelled. What NJ went through is like a Monday for JK.

I will admit I was a part of it at least at the very beginning. I was personnally never ill intentioned towards the group or the girls, but unfortunately a lot of people on SMedias is and it got way out of hand for nothing.

• Do I hate them? No, I just think their songs are made for TikTok and pretty much all English, I think their songs lack lyrics? It's repeating the same 1 sentance over and over. I also think they are probs the worst performers for being the biggest girl group like compare SNSD/BP to them Gen3 groups used to get a lot of hate for lip syncing yet they get nothing said about them instead praise for weak performances.

Also they barely get any criticism or backlash for being so mid when they honestly should.

• I just think their songs are made for TikTok and pretty much all English, I think their songs lack lyrics? It's repeating the same 1 sentance over and over. I also think they are probs the worst performers for being the biggest girl group like compare SNSD/BP to them Gen3 groups used to get a lot of hate for lip syncing yet they get nothing said about them instead praise for weak performances.

u literally stan blackpink 💀

• u literally stan blackpink 💀

Yeah go compare the first 2 years of BP performing to first 2 years of NJ. Even BP in the current year easily out performs NJ who literally have 0 stage presense/charisma and lip sync everything using that argument just shows how unable to think you are. NJ are just too manufactured they do everything like robotic.

Dumb people like you watch a 2 second lazy gif and think thats everything.

BP use English but way less compared to NJ.

External Content youtu.be

vs

NJ are simply bad performers they lack any personality,charisma sorry.

NJ get praised for performances like this - https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/…lobal-festival-japan.html

Which is basically encore tier performance with chants?

• We're barely 5 days into 2024 for most the world, and this is how you all are choosing to start the year? Look, Dreamer already got the hit thread of the month. Let it go. The month end award for January is decided already, just like the year-end awards were decided by January last year, when Ditto released :pepe-smug:

I don't really care if AKP or that other shady subreddit (My NJ thread there was the hottest thread of the week) have a hater boner for NewJeans or any group I like. I won't lose sleep over it, and the tokkis here don't give a damn either.

All it does is give me more opportunity to brag and drag :boompepe:

• Do I hate them? No, I just think their songs are made for TikTok and pretty much all English, I think their songs lack lyrics? It's repeating the same 1 sentance over and over. I also think they are probs the worst performers for being the biggest girl group like compare SNSD/BP to them Gen3 groups used to get a lot of hate for lip syncing yet they get nothing said about them instead praise for weak performances.

Also they barely get any hate or backlash for being so mid when they honestly should.

You really don't get shamed enough for being a grown ass man acting so petty and childish towards teenage girls

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• I never "hate" groups, but I also never are shy of saying when I think groups are not good enough or their music is boring.

And I can for my life don't understand why the group would be so popular for their music is really boring and their voices are also blend and nothing speciall. But they have some members with nice visuals and they look "good" in the MVs

I can give them that. Candy for my eyes, but pain for my ears.

But I also can change my mind if a group improve and do better songs, I was not that hot for Twice their first year, but like their songs more with Knock Knock and forward. But I can also go the other way as with Blackpink. I like them their first years, but then they did Ddu-Du Ddu-Du and the group died a bit for me after that.

So who knows, maybe I will start to like them if NJ release some better songs.

• You really don't get shamed enough for being a grown ass man acting so petty and childish towards teenage girls

Oh this type of argument you're probs the type of female to go omg your sexist when you get any critism? Im literally discussing the topic of the thread so I should not be allowed to say anything cause im a man and they are female? How fucking weird are you. You cant argue against my opinions so make this into some weird female/female and age shit.

Them being girls or teenage doesnt take away from them being shit.

They got no stage presense, they got no charima, no personality, so over produced and robotic.

Deal with it.

• This thread contains 189 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!