[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION OF THE BIG 3 COMPANY, YG ENTERTAINMENT

• [theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION OF THE BIG 3 COMPANY, YG ENTERTAINMENT

AVvXsEiFvC1tFt6xii5dyPZcXZFzHwH8agfJGZlsGwLv4U_6xwEE_124AG7p_vuQD_indbcaftmx7XshktBp_fZvc1a1hS9Z6JgBFlDefrSaPgA6Xo0OKZ_scwTglI7hjNYtyuGS_T5fJe3vT1ekTcJ5X9mKkxYnNcJsGTT_S13kfEQBAobvQbIgytlCEaqHUjg=w537-h640

"- What kind of place is THE BLACK LABEL (TBL)?... Teddy's independent company
    - TBL welcomes Taeyang and Park Bogum, silhouettes disappear from 'YG'"

AVvXsEjsZcMlg8GKISlatlNclaRT-oDGPNp9xB4nJ2Y-TTR4IVI_vK8GyjH2jlymSFjPUsYWLAwDoRS7NsHKDwhTMTEqZQs-yWYE-c35XQRlAsi7rAXEdtFYLVRjcaY8Pq2Djs9P4NPAeFSL4DNW7oxJA6h0O9OHWz9mrFsfE0rkB0ywWRR7wGTJgLOpUoh3ZGw=w539-h640
    "-Bigbang Taeyang, leaves YG for Teddy's company... Daesung also concludes contract

- Bigbang Taeyang, leaves YG and holds hands with Teddy"

AVvXsEjptEHSNwxLq4wzrtcM3O3oZg-4PQGYTaJg4qihHMEnSzlEoEgaKtF9nLy3j5-wF_r98gFnzLkS8ISpbILT6B2HmsIAxgG7KhYuQuHUanossydDX83KWJBuzwVl269rPgSdAtF5Gm_UuRSzEJ6qtxJutwdlfUYOZnsih2KfT0Ljn5ecBELlFCntqJcVxho=w547-h640
    "- Bigbang Daesung, 'quits YG' finds new company in 4 months
    - 'Bigbang' Daesung, leaves YG after a long time... nests in new company"

AVvXsEgzhDM1y5EZhr-CL89wAW5nyS_0MqOC3YlcU_Dklh7UiHfYQZM60nimyyRSjdhdZrp3Q-pS13UPSrQ4sAyfRFfhNrG2XYLc-0LTMNZ9pzEsGQQBRdjc4b_RgooYMoVln7LN1NxV2Fv6E7j5cnEZHHxpqo6P-XO1eDwdYm3Cd91aaESD-wX5IG9JlrUhPoA=w547-h640
    "- G-Dragon, leaves YG Entertainment

- G-Dragon, formalize separation with YG"

AVvXsEhZxXR3bTWHXk3hPNkY-DwiPT7Ej8Ciui5cvxbCkbJwfz-lIMXbH4U7FASVW_BGZmBnUkBRGQmNtr6m2dfynwMljxv9Uhkj5eERhgOk9_j6i19fcY8WINjLTWF4qF2VsCLNM1v8YuiLI2ny5-BolAJjD2kHQKyGotc7mIo3EC5waLR6TqsJ_mKxh-ZTe2U=w581-h640
    "- iKON, leaves YG and nests in 143 Entertainment... "Unbreakable group"

- iKON leaves YG "falling down and rising up, we will become even stronger"

AVvXsEjkjs7R34ZGQG5-q7qyF1V6xLcHQZGpQTVz5VOXn88nl1H-RUeDh8ZinIX6qHV1FCDAYlhojW-RYJdK0wUHjiUKeQwZL-VAKcFUqTDm921sI865g0a7nXgHvt-WY9dxTEVrEVF1_bx0C5Kqzd3KSbOdWR-JtQKj-bxq6mI9JNz98vWxBE-W-WSvMzKT4uo=w640-h573
    "PSY, leaves Yang Hyunsuk's embrace... concludes exclusive contract with YG"

AVvXsEjnFqb7cIZ676A1u_TPGQjmBfzCnuncEs8wuQeDtf6Xzjq7vnNVyIT7NlhEecxz_MLmHvrGkJ0U8zRZTw7RzoMQIEZAcdHq5CibN6nBVaTcBx8NO_C56PQ89Ml3VLJHY2CsBqBGH_rV2fsj_ofIPeRB9Q9YZ0hpjL2bcX-cFhun0wfb_3cWnmh_b4BjSNs=w640-h535
    "Kang Dongwon, leaves YG after 7 years... "asks for unchanging support"

AVvXsEjJuL38rkGMp_jTcxH-Qq75rNSV__7cgcKdfeSMFGbSB4_Oc8IY-fgMSeoevyXTq4-jXEsQpIQvkraO_n1kueiuzhmtmR28ISGYMx0dcENGRQFbM5d-h8KK5iaRgYya3reyf5SdnzpmcucnOYSv0mJezR803CtQ7OEesfooze9xaRSo5Z_C0QPFi7YxQR0=w539-h640
    "Park Bogum, signs contract not with YG but TBL... holds hands with Teddy"

AVvXsEjLY7QF16txEkYhuJQ0NJEHL_fYwHYkJj8p5s4m0z6jMyppHeYkpBK8-4P56k_R9FK-6JqsvLW4Ps2ShG8bk4xdU1qHHgEjXGT_cSzoYj2wu6VvYcDYoTCIPg0Zs96kitwzfF6xBIBv0LB_CzD0sLIhO-8ckuu1Dj1i4wxTAeyL5yWHELG-UYigvp0nYuQ=w541-h640
    "All 4 members of Blackpink leave YG... only together for team activities"

AVvXsEh9KyUYOTz8qwkTH3wHkN1fQ4WFkCnHTJwckLJXND-bdWH44CabmO77fgrqxSLERS2hgSenMORupamlAxguC7bieQRj7xsdelmyd0jPH3_Z4MfsF1bTUukqz-t8tOMvDbB1wtSNCIbjntPi9q8BzuWPkLUvcJJ3_WXuF8peJs2kFe1MKJrRnLXIZDPRfrg=w640-h553
    "Taeyang, iKON and Kang Dongwon left YG, Yang Hyunsuk takes the mound with new girl group 'reorganizing the battle line'"

Lukewarm reactions to YG's 1 month old girl group

AVvXsEhbfzGjHqBLrD6sTeabKjSorl2l4183KRUNuuBK240rEEz8B8mkUD7HmQCQsJgZuN-yIkqGT6gliJJPzNmSJZ1PJMke2NwkhgJ_Ll_Cc2bs57vN9Bo0Aq3NjrXqlLJtiY6Asoc9NoOflEAVa6rMxzOVVmwaiQQou59e0NVPWqA9nF5swntJD8dc0GAZdOk=w536-h640
    AVvXsEisd8MdkWjf5nOVn81DNjsz03tdlPkvmDDNta5sJ_DoV4KmobKN25AdMnkajVThTavQbwNHSZ8EN4xyi84WRlo1oprC5LNEvGJK2soOpNs_n93cq80fBafk_noTklLarVmzQ42WoNozo89IEiHRnlnxtKV8OLfgxpRjzeB14VXU15ftlKwNJrH9A8szmaU=w640-h378

"How was BaeMon's 'Batter Up'?

(+353, -18): Female Treasure
    (+350, -26): To be honest, this is look like your average mid-size company idol song
    (+340, -5): So I didn't like YG... I liked Teddy
    (+307, -8): BP's Whistle came out in 216 but it still sounds freaking refined even now but BaeMon's song was released in 2023 but sounds so old...
    (+126, 0): I understand why Ahyeon ran awayㅇㅇ"

AVvXsEhmUtHrBaks3nnIzSVeVHcqWLaG0r16_zYKBs4k3zM_JURbFg5nHpN48AzoDYMeYM-woAIaAdCHhCHjJscFtseOBK9LWOQGTXMCWrs0D1i6I89www3F8EVInNCxAHNihaOpGZC4fyE5sD2vcCKBPUk8NI3E5hViQNBxPJScg5XZV16DZjqyjiU0OTdYlHc=w640-h366

AVvXsEgZJZdV41zL5r2EAL1N3dMjJ9BC9TYLczB3n1CWdCLzi9Swe2OcuIXsV-2r7AD1bP3qHMdnbnytMwJ2Cy0ihmbn1NpCxkRSupQpgJ9I-1MveaGcz8g53ciQpoB_K1oTJreRc7bCkg8G0oW9BsnpxHVAB2HeFoNot_sCMFABYDDUJiYZv5tSREpCvB_O-_8=w640-h362

AVvXsEiHvGnnCvzS0afhKpuvZx4lfHuUHVppjKV2CUGN5dvavGkcEnGMdyATxr7i7xu0tZ-cYiZrGO9QHMsRhE_rmoCgd_HlEREtnzoyCqcGFGqabXQlSGRaUwY0g8YLmsObQnzp6Be9F7rY8Zc7I8ccoYOkJUzDL0gDjekbfDUxCmvX0ledzqQTHOTp1rUx7Ts=w640-h362

AVvXsEigJ3gF-Js3JydUKRrDsXrluskR8C8SC6H2thGMSKoKRTtU-OJJwNDnw-YuCQZZamH_rpGkWk8BwPxpTCrlaZHEjeFH3maZ2MoP0qZ6Q7sCzjILx32Ki21N-1idQjS5__MUccOFaGMZZ5W3OfkAF7AaBuk_ZJ_2H-Go-Mz9n8RhVh4MSXP3q9fAYIb2_Vk=w640-h362

AVvXsEhp8iNFn-gdaQt44DUT3hugaK2khXDZReaGTB3tQICipc_OJ3EwRhB3MN7K4kPPmiBSYaWxGeK17WHtViv25GW2Iq7nE1nwRkw9RC_J4sZbxl_EB4lpPhAb6hPUIBmDvOX1KXMSwNr8upEYJOFYeQVdyxhXJ3-h03en48wCwVxQx_TDxQhDaEE_7-yC2ls=w640-h338

AVvXsEh3L8731eMC7S3iR2VuQASsYQ8w41tWspLPacBneGKI1Rjxo6PbsrCctnnkxA4B44FRyVrstFBKYuwwquLnpyh-ErM4rexQ_p6TPxAan7siSUMRLHCkY43-h1QwBYht-c99VwqO2632mAQjRwQ4psAMYtUwO-nch8-2IMydYFq0HFMV6d4bhZUVjx8q3c4=w342-h400
    "- Not even BP, but this feels like a fake Chinese version of 2NE1... Did they sell their crazy and freaking amazing sense somewhere?
    - ㅋㅋㅋ they f*cking pushed their debutㅋㅋㅋ but that's the best they can do?ㅋㅋㅋ
    - I seriously thought we were back in the 2NE1 daysㅋ tacky"

AVvXsEgwSFaTyBfZCkY_42o_al_eNGRboSxR5u6EUeiyWmQysA2iHAa_taP-UV4purAERMBatJ5Ry_sHmfIYo5QcGdp2QNpoXGgt5lQ1jpiPXSiRx3tPNoexWoyp5uf07pUEHLcJg97XSVc5r8BYXXLp7mn52neZwW1r6OCenfPvm_1mYI-YcO-ZtrifjjszEjs=w557-h640
    "- Did they pick the kids without looking at their faces?
    - Milking that 7~8 years old YG styleㅋㅋ
    - Aren't they tired riding the same car all the time?ㅋㅋ
    - This is what happens with Yang Hyumsuk does the whole producingㅋ"

original post: here

1. I don't like YG and don't consume from them either but this just feels evil

2. BaeMon just got a bad concept. They picked freaking good members and are popular overseas... I bet that if you really asked people for feedback, the reactions in Korea would be different

3. If you want to hate on YG, don't bring up some young women in their 10's and 20's and hate on their looks

4. Hul BP left?

5. BaeMon's views on YT are almost all from ads though

6. They bought so much promotions for their MV. Every time I opened YT, I keep seeing their MV

7. If you think that it was done by Yang Hyunsuk, then I think that he deserves to fail

8. Wow this post is just so evil

9. I feel like this post is just trying to hate on BaeMon, the reactions to them were good

10. Yah you're too much.. they just debuted...

[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION OF THE BIG 3 COMPANY, YG ENTERTAINMENT
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• By mid 2025 I wonder where YG will be. If Babymonster's comeback does well with kpop fans, then maybe they'll be okay, but knowing YG, it probably won't. Everybody left, so now it's just AKMU, treasure, and babymonster. I don't know if Winner is still together though. Well, good luck to YG. it's not looking good.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I feel they are being quite harsh on BM

Yg ia likely going to fail and get bought out by sm and hybe YG going to get parted out like used car🤣

I dont think they will be fully bought out maybe like be a company in another company but I guess maybe that is bought out ;p

5. BaeMon's views on YT are almost all from ads though - Yet they got 2m likes and their other videos got views why do people lie :P

• BP is still there ;p

where?

BLACKPINK members will not continue their individual activities under YG Entertainment
    On December 29 KST, YG Entertainment released an official statement to confirm that the members of BLACKPINK will not carry out their individual pro…
    www.allkpop.com

• They are contracted under BP as a group you think YG paid nothing for that are you people that clueless?

YG practically had to beg on their knees for Blackpink to stay as a group. They are lucky if the girls decide to come back in the next 3 years, and that's only if they don't have "scheduling conflicts". And no I'm not clueless, I'm just living in reality.

• "- Not even BP, but this feels like a fake Chinese version of 2NE1..."

Lmao this took me out, the way i cackled at this comment :skull: Like it's probably the perfect description about whatever that debut song and MV was

Anyways, I'm here to witness YG's downfall :pepe-toast: The only thing missing is AKMU and Winner leaving this shtty company...like, they deserve better

• With BlackPink being disbanded and the utter failure that Babymonster are YG isnt even close to being called a big 4 company. It's the big 3 again now.

YG better shape up and put some serious effort into turning things around for BM and it's gonna take a bit more than YouTube ads to turn their fortunes around.

• With BlackPink being disbanded and the utter failure that Babymonster are YG isnt even close to being called a big 4 company. It's the big 3 again now.

YG better shape up and put some serious effort into turning things around for BM and it's gonna take a bit more than YouTube ads to turn their fortunes around.

Even without the ads they would be outstreaming most Gen 4 girl groups?

Their view/like ratio is better then Ive and seems the same or better then NJ, Their non MV videos also getting a lot of views unless they all got ads..

Fact is all these gen 4 girl groups using ads.

• Even without the ads they would be outstreaming most Gen 4 girl groups?

Their view/like ratio is better then Ive and seems the same or better then NJ, Their non MV videos also getting a lot of views unless they all got ads..

And how exactly are they gonna do that when 60% of their views are bought ads. Like even their non-MV videos have ads. Besides outstreaming another girl group on YouTube doesn't mean much nowadays anyway unless you live in 2019

• Even without the ads they would be outstreaming most Gen 4 girl groups?

Fact is all these gen 4 girl groups using ads.

Yes, but at least all other major 4th gen groups are doing pretty great on every other department so far with the exception to Nmixx.

Honestly if YG isn't careful they are going to stay flopping and irrelevant in this generation just like Nmixx if they don't double down on the effort and investment.

• I feel they are being quite harsh on BM

I dont think they will be fully bought out maybe like be a company in another company but I guess maybe that is bought out ;p

5. BaeMon's views on YT are almost all from ads though - Yet they got 2m likes and their other videos got views why do people lie :P

According to youtube they used a lot of ads

Screenshot-2023-12-30-03-03-48-550-org-adblockplus-browser.jpg

• And how exactly are they gonna do that when 60% of their views are bought ads. Like even their non-MV videos have ads. Besides outstreaming another girl group on YouTube doesn't mean much nowadays anyway unless you live in 2019

YouTube is the number one way people look up entertainment in the history of the world. So to say it doesn't mean much is at best idiotic, and at worst brainless.

Also. There is no verified source to claim what you stated.

Even the like ratio means they have alot of people who like them.

Baby Monster Batter Up

release Date - November 26th - 2.1 M likes

Itzy Cake

release Date - July 31st - 1.2 M likes

Aespa Drama

release Date - November 9th - 1.1 M likes

Nmixx Sonar

release Date - December 4th - 460k likes

IVE Baddie

release Date - October 12th - 630K likes

LE SSERAFIM Perfect Night

release Date - October 26th - 880K likes

New Jeans Super Shy

release Date - July 6th - 2.2 M likes

Also, all other acts posted on the label accounts. The freaking difference of Millions upon millions of subscribers who received notifications versus a new, baby solo YouTube channel.

*Another point is they are also the second fastest debut song to receive 20M streams on Spotify.

Eleven being 1 day earlier at 20 days versus Batter up at 21 days. Gonna say Spotify means nothing too? Kpop is global. SK acceptance means little to nothing.

• As for Baby Monster as a whole

There is no girl group in the history of K-pop. Maybe besides SNSD. Who has the combination of talent and visuals that Baby Monster has. Now will it be appreciated? I believe so. While groups like Twice, Red Velvet, and Nmixx. had to deal with negative responses to the main vocalist's visuals not being the cup of tea.

You got a bunch of models on Baby Monster who can actually sing, unlike Wonyoung, New Jeans girls', Sakura, Lia, and, idk, 99% of K-pop girls'. With also them being able to rap and dance at a high level as well. Making them objectively unique and superior.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtube.com

• I've a feeling tbl gg will save their yg. I've a good feeling about that gg, hope Teddy let's go of old so called swag formula and gives with real music.

• Even if that was true, would that compensate for the bad charting on domestic charts and other platforms? Like if the only thing BM fans can praise them for is youtube views, clearly something's not really working out

They are doing pretty good globally. On Spotify, they are just a bit behind Aespa or it could be about the same now, and better than Ive.

But almost everyone leaving is due to the fallout of YGE not managing Seungri properly, and the high-jink YG got up to himself, supervision and non-delegation issues.

• And how exactly are they gonna do that when 60% of their views are bought ads. Like even their non-MV videos have ads. Besides outstreaming another girl group on YouTube doesn't mean much nowadays anyway unless you live in 2019

I mean if apparently 60% of their views are ads that 40%/Like ratio is still pretty great and their non MV get a lot of views/likes. Chances are they will have a decent size fandom.

• It was over for them as soon as that Seungri scandal came to light. We were all saying BP activities were keeping them on life support, now that they're essentially disbanded and gone their separate ways it's over. Treasure flop, iKON flop and gone, BigBang gone, BP gone, Winner mostly flopping, BaeMon mostly flopping & bringing negative press. They're really lucky to have AKMU still charting decently cause all signs are pointing to them being a slightly more successful DSP

• I mean if apparently 60% of their views are ads that 40%/Like ratio is still pretty great and their non MV get a lot of views/likes. Chances are they will have a decent size fandom.

Their real views are around 65-75M, which is very good.

their next CB will be crucial, they need to pull a NJ, Les,IVE or become female treasure ^^

The 4-generation market is very competitive right now.

• You dumbass.

• You dumbass.

Ooo, you proved your point so clearly with evidence and logic. Tell me which statement was delusional? That Wonyoung is a good singer? That New Jeans sing good? That Wendy is considered pretty? That Lily doesn't resemble a scarecrow?

Which statement is delusional? Even established Twice put Jeongyeon behind Sana and Mina, who can't sing for shit because Jeongyeon gaind weight.

Check the Stats!!! Long-ago YG Entertainment made a more prettier group in Blackpink over a more talented group in 2ne1.

And now you see the next evolution. There is no Sakura, Lily, Jeongyeon, Giselle, etc in Baby Monster.

All are pretty, all are talented.

• ^^

• Your insulting all these idols for no reason just to compare them to babymonster who are nowhere near New Jeans or IVE's level.

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• scarecrow?

If you want people to take you seriously don't write nonsense.

• This thread contains 38 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!