[TheQoo] The current situation of SNSD's KSPO fan meeting with people asking for standing areas

• Translated by https://asexpectedsnsd.blogspo…on-of-snsds-kspo.html?m=1

holiday.jpg

The last official offline activity SNSD had was their 10th anniversary fan meeting in 2017.

olympic%20hall.jpg

Due to SM's error in judgment or renting failure, SNSD's 10th anniversary fan meeting was held at the Olympic Hall.

Even before the ticketing, it is one of the biggest failures among SNSD's fandom before and after the fan meeting.

fans.jpg

Online reservation ended in no time and the number of fans who couldn't get a ticket was more than those who did. SNSD's fandom became a mess..you can't even say you went to the fan meeting now even as a joke..

People lined up 2~3 days before the summer fan meeting to get on site tickets. Hundreds of people stayed up all night to get on site tickets.

But according to several fan accounts, not much tickets were released at the booth and the hundreds of people that were waiting cried a sea of tears and wept.

Entertainment Weekly interviewed the people waiting back then and the average number was 39x..

The fans who couldn't go ended up crying outside the Olympic Hall.

And then 5 years later.

cWnlA.jpg

SNSD are having their 15th anniversary fan meeting.

iqNwJ.jpg

This time its at a place that is said to be the "dream hall of female idols"

it will be held at KSPO (formerly Gymnastics Stadium) and only 7 girl groups held concerts there. SNSD is the first girl group to hold a fan meeting.

Fans thought this is SM's way of burring the scars of the previous fan meeting but

HVpuR.png

Ground floor, 2nd and 3rd floors went out in pre-sale.

And all the seats till the 3rd floor are sold out in regular ticketing.

They have released a few hundred seats at the backside of the 3rd row since then but even these are sold out.

Regular ticketing is done through card payment so its hard to find cancelled tickets unless they're released. And even the cancelled tickets every once in a while are also sold out in a flash.

And there is still a lot of fans that couldn't get tickets..

(We don't know exactly how many seats are there because they opened the seats 2~3 times after the pre-sale and regular ticketing.)

TFpDn.jpg

There are even requests to release seats with limited view or sell standing seats at the booth so everyone can go.

[Link] (68,132 views)

-Seriously amazing..living legendsㅠㅠ

-Kyah the first girl group to hold a fan meeting there. Their power.

-Even KSPO is too small..please release standing areasㅠㅠㅠ i want to goㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-KSPO is small..i thought SM was crazy back then when they held it at the Olympic Hall.

-Give us standing areas.

-The 10th anniversary Olympic Hall was crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're seriously legendsㅠㅠ

-I think they need to release standing areas.

-I still remember how it was during the 10th anniversary.

-I couldn't get a ticketㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The Olympic Hall was such a trauma..

-Even KSPO is too small.

-A Soshi concert..i also want to go.

-Woah crazyㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-Do it for one more day at least..

-Let's do it for 2 days..

-They should've done it at Gocheok Sky Domeㅠㅠ

-It would've been sold out even if they did it at the Gocheok Sky Dome.

-I want to go..

-Even Gocheok Sky Dome would've been possible for Soshi.

-They should sell more ground floor tickets at the booth.

-Let's do a 360 angle..ㅠ

-I am going~~~

-I will watch online in silence..

-They should've done a 360 angle.

-Hul. Fcking fcking amazing. They've been around for so long but look at their power.

-Let me at least see their backside..ㅠㅠ

-Soshi is amazing. I hope they release standing areas.

-Soshi is seriously cool.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Why i'm i not surprised?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Forever Queens.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think right now the capacity is around 8-9k due to the stage and seating arrangement. But yeah Sones are old lol, we can't do standing anymore :pepecute:

It's next week. Uggh I wish to be there in person but I have bought my Beyond Live ticket, hope they will sing a lot of the songs from this album

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!