where is babymonster on korean chart?

• its already 10am kst in the morning, people are waking up and supposedly the song is rising due to people checking up but

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

not charting on any platform

that says a lot about YG future

• Linking a whole adspa stan like their girls did no damage with their debut

Wanna see failed girl crush black mamba is right there

Why do you hate on every single group? don't you get tired of being so negative all the time? Aespa getting insulted for literally no reason?? :skull:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Am I not allowed to talk? Considering y’all wanna be so loud over a debut I think I can talk too

It’s never that serious

This is a forum where people discuss their K-pop opinions. Do you want us to not say anything about babymonsters debut?? that's true, it's never that serious. Take your own advice.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• They will do well on YouTube, just like their big sisters, but we all already knew that.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• This is a forum where people discuss their K-pop opinions. Do you want us to not say anything about babymonsters debut?? that's true, it's never that serious. Take your own advice.

Where did I say that

Your the one getting angry at me for my own opinion

At least understand sht before you want to talk

Maybe you should go back to your 3rd rate trolling attempts

• My god. Do you not understand that you're always in full on RAGE MODE and attacking every other user you see like they're a hostile enemy of the state. How about bringing a little less rabid energy when you express your opinions?

I have never seen you just give an opinion or participate in a discussion without these cringe try hard personal insults laced throughout your messages.

I don't know if you're frustrated over your workload at school, and use this website to vent, but it ain't cute and you need to chill. People are here to discuss one of their favorite hobbies, not watch you throw these temper tantrums in every thread you post in.

• op are you an anti or what? bringing that shady tweet

why do you care so much about their charting? a few days back you were hyping them now now you turned your back on them. How many threads have you made about them? Sometimes I feel people look for excuses to drag a group

I'm not even a big fan of the song but hey let them breathe a bit

• My god. Do you not understand that you're always in full on RAGE MODE and attacking every other user you see like they're a hostile enemy of the state. How about bringing a little less rabid energy when you express your opinions?

I have never seen you just give an opinion or participate in a discussion without these cringe try hard personal insults laced throughout your messages.

I don't know if you're frustrated over your workload at school, and use this website to vent, but it ain't cute and you need to chill. People are here to discuss one of their favorite hobbies, not watch you throw these temper tantrums in every thread you post in.

It’s literally just the way I type

If you didn’t take everything so seriously on here maybe you’d realize that :suure:

I only attack annoying as users who don’t know how to give decent opinions or hate on bp like you, or that crazy twice stan

• It’s literally just the way I type

If you didn’t take everything so seriously on here maybe you’d realize that :suure:

I only attack annoying as users who don’t know how to give decent opinions or hate on bp like you, or that crazy twice stan

Look. I'm just trying to give you some sage advice as an "elder" who used to type like that all the time when I was younger than you are currently. Just tone it down. You don't have to behave like a choir boy/girl, but responding to indecent opinions with indecent behavior just makes the situation worse every time.

• You are a half converted babymonster fan already is fine if you admit, it will happen sooner or later because blackpink has no future.

You can spent your time waiting for twice downfall that doesn't affect anybody, and thankfully twice is the only 3rd gen girl group who survived their generation.

• You are a half converted babymonster fan already is fine if you admit, it will happen sooner or later because blackpink has no future.

You can spent your time waiting for twice downfall that doesn't affect anybody, and thankfully twice is the only 3rd gen girl group who survived their generation.

that's more your wishful thinking iI'm afraid lol have you ever heard of the concept of liking or supporting other groups without leaving your main bias group? I've seen onces liking other groups and still being a big fan of twice

blackpink is literally is the breadwinner of that company why should we be worried? lol

• that's more your wishful thinking iI'm afraid lol have you ever heard of the concept of liking or supporting other groups without leaving your main bias group? I've seen onces liking other groups and still being a big fan of twice

blackpink is literally is the breadwinner of that company why should we be worried? lol

That's not how it works, those cases are different. In kpop once a group activities slow down a lot (like blackpink currently) and a new one very similar debut from the same company is inevitable to switch... when you as a blink spent 3 months with scraps from them and you see babymonster promoting heavily, doing a lot of content that you like, you will soon find yourself spending more time into the new group than the old one who gives you nothing. Even when new groups debuted twice even had more activities than those groups, blackpink is in a soft disband state right now... nothing in schedule for the next 6 months.

• That's not how it works, those cases are different. In kpop once a group activities slow down a lot (like blackpink currently) and a new one very similar debut from the same company is inevitable to switch... when you as a blink spent 3 months with scraps from them and you see babymonster promoting heavily, doing a lot of content that you like, you will soon find yourself spending more time into the new group than the old one who gives you nothing. Even when new groups debuted twice even had more activities than those groups, blackpink is in a soft disband state right now... nothing in schedule for the next 6 months.

I personally have some attachment or sentimental value ( for lack of better word) for blackpink since I've been around before their debut that's when I sort got into kpop and I waited for them to debut and to some extent for the other YG younger gg too ( they had a different line up then tho)

but I hope you realize that some groups are not easily replaceable for many of us but that's something you fail to understand. I know some kpop fans are token stans or move to the next gg that's not my thing.

As much as I can like baemon they won't be my favorite or main bias group. Not to mention, they are too young, so I don't feel connected as much . I do like them though I'm protective of them and I will support them but as far would I do with baemon if let's say bp disbands (which I highly doubt for many reasons) doesn't mean I will replace them with baemon I will mostly likely check them out but I most probably lose interest in kpop which I'm kind of am tbh

Also, I don't really care about getting too much content I'm used to blackpink's promo or lack of fanservice

I actually don't watch all their variety shows or vlogs all the time I skip it even lol, so for me that's that not important . I know many blinks are like me we don't really care as long as they release music once in a while if anything that makes me focus on other things .

• This thread contains 132 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!