‘NOBODY’ special collaboration unit will reportedly consist of (G)I-DLE's Soyeon, aespa's Winter and IVE's Liz

• ok then

farewell my dreams

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as possible want the members no one knows

If you don't promote the other members and only promote one how are the others supposed to catch up? Two of IVE members were in IZONE, a huge popular group so they entered IVE with already established individual fandoms which the other members didn't have. On top of that those two members are pushed the most as well.

• If you don't promote the other members and only promote one how are the others supposed to catch up? Two of IVE members were in IZONE, a huge popular group so they entered IVE with already established individual fandoms which the other members didn't have. On top of that those two members are pushed the most as well.

I think this is less about the individual companies pushing those members and more about whomever is putting this collab together wanting the biggest names in each group

• If you don't promote the other members and only promote one how are the others supposed to catch up? Two of IVE members were in IZONE, a huge popular group so they entered IVE with already established individual fandoms which the other members didn't have. On top of that those two members are pushed the most as well.

I think other ive members re doing really well for themselves, afterall their competition are Wonyoung and Yujin, but they are still able to book many solo gigs and accumulate big fanbases.

• While many akp users hate it, it really makes me curious on what kind of performance they will bring?

Because before this, some said that Soyeon won't be joining in because there are no credits for her (as if Soyeon is a credit-maniac sigh). Also doesn't it interesting to see who will be the main vocal? Will it be Wonyoung or Karina? Or will the two of them got the same amount? (Since it kinda rare right to see the same amount of line distribution that people love to bitching about?)

• While many akp users hate it, it really makes me curious on what kind of performance they will bring?

Because before this, some said that Soyeon won't be joining in because there are no credits for her (as if Soyeon is a credit-maniac sigh). Also doesn't it interesting to see who will be the main vocal? Will it be Wonyoung or Karina? Or will the two of them got the same amount? (Since it kinda rare right to see the same amount of line distribution that people love to bitching about?)

The more interesting about the collab it’s not really the line distribution or vocal. While Karina is the best singer of the lineup Wonyoung and Soyeon are more average singing wise.

But the lineup has like the most popular members who are so different from each other.

On stage : Soyeon takes the space and improvises.

Wonyoung is really expressive, she knows how to spot the camera at the right moment while Karina is more calculated with her moves and performances, she’s more simple

• Soyeon leads the Coalition against NewJeans

This is what i thought too, i made a whole ass post about how this could be the rest of Kpop joining forces to repel the Hybe Invasion.

But then a couple folks told me that it's actually a Hybe producer putting this together so i think this theory is shot.

I do think BangPD still wants all of Kpop to be controlled by a massive chaebol that not only tries to make money but also tries to ensure the long term viability of Korean soft power globally. The US achieved worldwide hegemony not only with its money and its weapons, but we followed our economic and military dominance with critical cultural exports like pop music, sports, and Hollywood, and underlying all of it, the most important cultural export...the English language.

I'm sure he sees the constant competition and fighting between labels in Kpop as a detriment to the long term health of Kpop. People think Hybe is being desperate in its attempts to penetrate the US market with all these collabs and marketing endeavors but it's not about Western validation in an emotional sense, it's all business. Music is cyclical esp boyband music, and i think BangPD wants to protect not only his acts but all of kpop as much as possible by making Kpop become as mainstream as possible to minimize the pain when boyband music is no longer favored.

Ok that's the end of my 3AM rant for the night :pepe-notes:

• The more interesting about the collab it’s not really the line distribution or vocal. While Karina is the best singer of the lineup Wonyoung and Soyeon are more average singing wise.

But the lineup has like the most popular members who are so different from each other.

On stage : Soyeon takes the space and improvises.

Wonyoung is really expressive, she knows how to spot the camera at the right moment while Karina is more calculated with her moves and performances, she’s more simple

Well indeed!

But then that means we had a different preferences for this one

she could still be credited as a lyricist (the rap parts)?

• That's the only way they can take on Hanni

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• shoulda did soyeon,rei or gaeul. with giselle. do like kda rap track

Karina also the rapper.

and imagine them performing this...

:starryeyes-pepe:

• Karina also the rapper.

and imagine them performing this...

:starryeyes-pepe:

i was thinking this one

i didnt know who she was before. but soyeon stood out so much here

kali that girl

• i was thinking this one

i didnt know who she was before. but soyeon stood out so much here

kali that girl

Lol pretty the same like me, but for me it was popstars and the legendary "You ready for this?"

• Lol pretty the same like me, but for me it was popstars and the legendary "You ready for this?"

lol now i gotta go on week playlist with kda now and reminisce

• Because before this, some said that Soyeon won't be joining in because there are no credits for her (as if Soyeon is a credit-maniac sigh).

I think it's more so that Soyeon is very proud of writing her own rap lyrics. She believes every rapper should do the same. Her having credits means she wrote her lyrics.

• Why would the people behind this that are paying for as much exposure as possible want the members no one knows ;judgingpepe:

Because these girls are pushed too much and with way it’s going to be a huge gap between these girls are the rest of their members with g idle at least the other girls are pushed but Soyeon is still the most pushed one

• Because these girls are pushed too much and with way it’s going to be a huge gap between these girls are the rest of their members with g idle at least the other girls are pushed but Soyeon is still the most pushed one

but isn’t this collab to promote an expo? of course they’re going to choose arguably the most popular members in their respective groups. the ones who will make the most noise and make ppl tune in.

• What hybe producer? Unless it is Pdogg or someone with a very strong tie with Hybe, they take any jobs they are given.

Because as a company that’s paying a kpop company for more exposure idgaf about popularity gaps.

Use some logic

• This thread contains 44 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!