I'm back from a 3 week hiatus with thoughts on why I'm dropping IVE, why Blackpink is disbanding, and why NewJeans fans become more delusional with each passing day

• Jesus Christ I hate kpop.

Fuck you Starship. What the fuck was that Either Way shit all about? It wasn't broke but you decided to try and fix it. Can you please have some self respect and take Min Heejin off speed dial. If I want boring pretentiousness I'll go watch a low budget foreign indie film. Why are you copying and pasting NJ deleted scenes for IVE??? IVE was on an amazing run of hype in yo face bangers and you decided to go all out emo cause it's the current hip cool in thing. I'm done. Sorry Rei and Leeseo but I got to bounce. It's not your fault. It's your boss. And your boss doesn't believe the customers is always right.

Blackpink is disbanding for two reasons. They are so done with idol life as seen by Jennie the other day when she was performing with knives attached to her outfit which would stab her every time she attempted to move in any way. Even the fans were screaming at her to get off the stage if she didn't want to be there. That's how bad it was. And secondly because they fear NewJeans too much. YG is so scared of NJ that not only is he happy Blackpink isn't resigning but he won't even debut BabyMonsters cause he fears being crushed. He just can't accept not having the number 1 girl group.

If NewJeans is soooooo popular then how come there aren't fans spending thousands of dollars to plaster a member name or image all across billboards in the biggest cities in the world like has been done for Jennie and Lisa several times? If I'm wrong about this let me know. Maybe Minji or Hanni has a 50 foot screen displaying her image in Time's Square wishing her a happy birthday for a whole week. Yall need to really think hard about this before you start going around claiming they are bigger than Blackpink. They are not and never will be. BP is a different level that no other girl group will reach in our lifetime. Even a group that has both Hybe AND SM privilege. Yes I said it. This group is huge I'll admit that but it's not all that awe inspiring when you have Hybe and the mastermind of SM for the last 2 decades pulling the strings behind the scenes. This is something I feel people forget and act like NJ is a rag to riches story.

Ok I'm done complaining now. Thank you for waiting for me to come back. I know a lot of you were worried about a legendary user of my calibur. I will always pop up eventuallly to educate you on your own disappointing faves.

• Either Way being released without "marketing" was a bad business decision.

NJ were viral on debut and their 1st comeback. You could feel it. They had great songs. This comeback, they didn't seem as strong.

So BM will be #1 group when it debuts. YG delayed BP's debut for so long it wasn't funny. It is the same with BM. Maybe Jan, since that will give him a lock on all Rookie of the Year awards. But it might even be in the next couple of weeks.

• Maybe Minji or Hanni has a 50 foot screen displaying her image in Time's Square wishing her a happy birthday for a whole week.

Hanni has 50 foot screens of herself on Gucci and Armani ads all over Asia right now.

Blackpink seem to be yesterday’s news in Korea - I didn’t see any pictures of them on my recent trip, nor of Twice. NewJeans and aespa are dominating Korean media right now. Along with Yoona, who will always be there.

VwTb3Mv.gif

Great GIF of Jennie - where did you find it? :sweat:

• IVE deserve better. But it’s BP’s time, they should bask in their monumental success and accept they were the end to YG’s legacy. Poor Baemon, I feel even if they do well… they will always be cast in their shadow.

• Drew, I didn't know you had a starring role in Finding Nemo!

Short-term-memory GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Yep, you're right BLACKPINK is on the other level. Because I can't see the chance to see either NewJeans or Aespa or the other girl groups in big stadium in the US or in Europe any time soon. Maybe never.

And they will never make as much money as BP made. And BLACKPINK girlies will be the richest K-pop Idols for a long time.

• Blackpink is disbanding for two reasons. They are so done with idol life as seen by Jennie the other day when she was performing with knives attached to her outfit which would stab her every time she attempted to move in any way. Even the fans were screaming at her to get off the stage if she didn't want to be there. That's how bad it was.

Factos, they are also tired of each other, i know lisa cant stand jennie and jisoo messing up all the time.

• Hanni time square birthday billboards today:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hanni Gucci ads bill across the globe

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!