Which idols would survive in a zombie apocalypse?

• Think the Last of Us or any other Zombie apocalypse you might now.

Who would survive?

Doesn't need to be because they are super though. Maybe they are just good at hiding or other skills.

---

I go for Sana. It is my pet theory that she is highly smart and can outwit almost anyone or anything.

J-Hope too because he has proved to hate zombies and would be the first to find a safe space. Is pretty athletic too, so could jump over fences etc and run away.

I'd say Jungkook for athletic skills, if he doesn't try to compete with the zombies or fight them for fun.

---

This is a light-hearted thread and I'm looking forward to seeing your answers :giftr:

• Ive:

They are all home body. They can survive at least 2 weeks and maybe more if Yujin Wonyoung Rei and Gaeul are somehow got a plan on how to get more food.

Well unless if the outbreak is when leeseo goes to school then she will became a zombie first since her fear response isn't fight or flight but freezing.

Billlie:

The only survivor might be Moonsua only. Tsuki and sheon will be the first to fall because both of them are reckless. Haram will became a zombie because she will sacrifice herself to protect her baby haruna.

Csr:

All ded except duna and geumhee.

Or maybe all of them will survive as long as geumhee pick up some military firearm.

Gidle:

Soyeon. Only Soyeon had the highest chance of surviving since she live in cube's recording room while the other are having activities outside.

Maybe soojin will survive, idk, legends said soojin is now living in peace as a farmer like Thanos after snapping half of the universe

Wjsn:

Seola and exy case is like ive members.

Eunseo might get trapped in her uni.

Dawon got trapped in the gym.

Yeonjung is MIA.

Bona somehow survive the outbreak because she had a photoshoot schedule outside urban area.

Yeorum became a zombie along with another 20 qd puzzle participants.

Dayoung tried but alas...

The only survivor is maybe Soobin. She had a friggin mansion in her village or something idk where, likely jeju.

Luda...

Rather than the zombies, y'all should beware of her. She will kill you without remorse.

• It can't be Jin, Hobi, and Tae, probably because they're too scared. Namjoon and Suga probably survive by using their wits and hiding. Jimin joins them with his fighting skills. And Jungkook probably tries to befriend the zombies lol

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Shinee's Minho, he really looks like a main character of a zombie movie, and he's crazy competitive, I think he would lead and protect a team lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Shinee's Minho, he really looks like a main character of a zombie movie, and he's crazy competitive, I think he would lead and protect a team lol

1. There are ninja warrior type show in Korea?????

2. Dang?! he was good????

1. There are ninja warrior type show in Korea?????

Since that vid, he has been trained as a special op marine.

He is literally ready for any apocalypse situation

• Since that vid, he has been trained as a special op marine.

He is literally ready for any apocalypse situation

I hope he will be the main cast of this webtoon adaptation!!!

images (7).jpeg

This is an apocalypse story where every bugs in earth are somehow gigantified.

The main cast is actually an office worker, but he can survive thanks to his military enlistment. Reading your reply, this is automatically appear in my brain ^^

That badass grandpa would be played by Ma Dong Seok (announced 10 months ago)

• 1. There are ninja warrior type show in Korea?????

Let's go dream team was really popular back then. Some idols like Minho, Ze:a Dongjun and other appeared a lot and got known as athletic idols. For female idols, Sistar's Bora was the stand out one:

In this ep Somi appears with her dad (36:46) lol She was a kid back then, before Sixteen

Dongjun would be a contender in zombie apocalypse for his athletic skills, but he always get anxious and mess up, so he would trip and fall, then become a zombie

Edited once, last by Baeggi ().

• flowerteapetal

• Baekho - He knows how to do a traditional art of Korean martial art where you use a type of sword
    • Jongho (ATEEZ) - He can break everyone's neck by just slightly touching them
    • Wonho - He works out so much that he is probably very strong now
    • B.M (KARD) - Probably also very strong from how much he works out
    • Chan (A.C.E) - Had a cameo as zombie in a TWICE MV so he knows how to look like a zombie to not stand out amongst them
    • Bang Chan (Stray Kids) - Also was a zombie in a TWICE MV so he also knows how to look like them
    • June (iKON) - Can do nunchucks
    • Huijin (MCND) - Knows taekwando
    • Myungho (8TURN) - Knows taekwando and has advanced skills in jump rope
    • Minho (8TURN) - Knows taekwando
    • Haemin (8TURN) - Knows taekwando
    • Noa (TFN) - Knows kendo
    • Kevin (TFN) - Knows fencing

I would write more but its too hot to think (and my hands feel sweaty)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I think what's more interesting is; which fandom would survive the zombie apocalypse. :eyes::eyes:

none because they be too busy having fanwars

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!