Do you think gidle should do something to help out their flopping juniors

• lightsum is flopping hard and members are going to survival show trying to redebut , maybe soyeon could produce a comeback for them, having soyeon's (or minnie/yuqi too) name in the credits could bring a lot of attention to lightsum's comeback helping them get discovered by new potential fans, lightsum comebacks go pretty much unnoticed. even a join project or Collab song between gidle n lightsum would be good too.

if left completely on cube's hand, lightsum's career gonna end like clc.

• I don't think that would be a good solution. I don't doubt Soyeon's ability, but I think from the company's point of view it would be foolish to be too dependent on one person and even for Soyeon it would add a lot of work. It would be better to work with new producers and also can be encouraged Lightsum to produce themself.

And concerning Lightsum I think it's a shame what happens to them, I have the feelings that they suffer above all from the saturation of the market rather than from the poor quality of their song. All the attention is only focused on the big agencies if we exclude (G)I-DLE and IVE.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that it's become almost impossible for newcomers to break through, and that even average agencies are struggling to start groups. All the attention of the public is focused on the big agencies which are starting more and more groups and are suffocating the market.

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• k-pop agencies are just dumb stupid for not making 'featurings'

for example if not for debut single then for comeback for example it should be

Purple Kiss feat. Mamamoo

Lightsum feat. (G)I-DLE

and before any crybabies come here with "stop using my favs to promote nugus", maybe in some cases then they could also drop a documentary/making-off and also utilize it well to not only attract people to new group, but also to show the process of making song, and some advices from sunbae to hoobae etc.

or at least let them do collab stage for family/agency concert

but of course mostly it ain't happening

• no I would not trust fad stealing soyeon who has plagiarized juniors music for her own. She is stealer do not let soyeon work on dying lightsum who no name in korea and in america and in earth. what she gonna do for lightsum, they cannot help out those dwelling girls who are in cave with no lights on. That's where they is whilst g idle in 50 story apartment with 50 thousand dollar jacuzzi and golden chocolate bars. They on different levels. What idiot cube company need do is to disband lightsum and go back to drawing board, they embarssement to company because they bringing cube prestigious korean company down like thugs. they thugs. they comeback going to be no name just like group purple kiss who have no money and cannot go to bank to take out 20 dollars from bank account because they no money in account like lightsum. sad for those girls but they bringing my prestigious glorious korea down and bringing shame to Korean with this flopping just like clc.

• lightsum is flopping hard and members are going to survival show trying to redebut , maybe soyeon could produce a comeback for them, having soyeon's (or minnie/yuqi too) name in the credits could bring a lot of attention to lightsum's comeback helping them get discovered by new potential fans, lightsum comebacks go pretty much unnoticed. even a join project or Collab song between gidle n lightsum would be good too.

if left completely on cube's hand, lightsum's career gonna end like clc.

Flashback to Cube making Hyuna do the same for CLC and they still flopped. They even came back with a 4 minute song and sound and still flopped so hard domestically Cube backtracked to cute and lost the i-fans interest they'd gained.

• CLC's case was different because the members were Soyeon's seniors. She felt some kind of filial duty to them, which prompted her to write a song for them. Lightsum are not her seniors, so Soyeon doesn't really owe them anything. Yes she could help other talent in the company, and she actually does: I heard she's helping to build Cube's next boy group. But she cannot do everything for everyone.

• k-pop agencies are just dumb stupid for not making 'featurings'

for example if not for debut single then for comeback for example it should be

Purple Kiss feat. Mamamoo

Lightsum feat. (G)I-DLE

Onewe did featuring with Hwasa some years ago, and it's not helped that much

There are many parameters to take into account if we want the collaboration to be profitable. For example the audience targeted by the artist, and if you take CUBE groups for example BTOB, (G)I-DLE & Lightsum don't target the same audience at all. So if they want to collab for being profitable it's a bad idea, if it's only for fun then let's go.

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• Whoa easy there.no I would not trust fad stealing soyeon who has plagiarized juniors music for her own. She is stealer do not let soyeon work on dying lightsim who no name in korea and in america and in earth. what she gonna do for lightsum, they cannot help out those dwelling girls who are in cave with no lights on. That's where they is whilst g idle in 50 story apartment with 50 thousand dollar jacuzzi and golden chocolate bars. They on different levels. What idiot cube company need do is to disband lightsum and go back to drawing board, they embarssemrnt to company because they bringing cube prestigious korean company down like thugs. they thugs. they comeback going to be no name just like group purple kiss who have no money and cannot go to bank to take out 20 dollars from bank account because they no money in account like lightsum. sad for those girls but they bringing my prestigious glorious korea down and bringing shame to Korean with this flopping just like clc.

Whoa 🤯

• I don't think that would be a good solution. I don't doubt Soyeon's ability, but I think from the company's point of view it would be foolish to be too dependent on one person and even for Soyeon it would add a lot of work. It would be better to work with new producers and also can be encouraged Lightsum to produce themself.

And concerning Lightsum I think it's a shame what happens to them, I have the feelings that they suffer above all from the saturation of the market rather than from the poor quality of their song. All the attention is only focused on the big agencies if we exclude (G)I-DLE and IVE.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that it's become almost impossible for newcomers to break through, and that even average agencies are struggling to start groups. All the attention of the public is focused on the big agencies which are starting more and more groups and are suffocating the market.

They had about a one year window to make an impact, from their debut in June 2021 to NJ's debut in Aug 2022. Izone was over, Itzy was falling off a bit, Idle was almost killed by SJ scandal.

Their debut was a bit overshadowed by Next Level and then their second song didnt hit, while Ive debuted a couple months later. This sealed their fate.

Once 2022 happened, with Tomboy, Love Dive, Fearless, and of course Hybe Boy and Attention, they were completely forgotten. Plus you had NMIXX, Kepler, and several other rookie GGs getting some attention like Weeekly, Billlie.

• wait what song did soyeon write for CLC?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!