Re: Why do 4th gen fandoms mostly hide out in anons?

• Hello! I just wanted to comment on this one random post in that thread I saw:

"Skz is the biggest group here on anon but I rarely see their fans on main."

First of all, as a Stay who frequently checks on Anons, even I didn't notice this. Huh. This is news for me. Maybe I'm just not observant enough. Either way, I don't mind.

As for rarely seeing their fans on main, I have a question for you: am I invisible? Do I talk so much about other groups that people forget they're my ults? Do you just not know me? No right or wrong answers, trust me, I won't be offended at all either way, but I was just shocked since I assumed a lot of people on here had at least heard of me by now. Plus, my username does kind of give myself away.

Lastly, I see this as a call to action for myself. If Stays aren't visible on the main forum, then it's up to me as a Stay to post more about them there. I've been thinking that I should do that recently, but now I think I'll just go for it. Anyone have any suggestions what kind of Stray Kids posts I should make? Appreciation posts? Praising their best songs? Random fan memes I find? Ranking some of their songs? Something else? I'm open to ideas.

Anyway, I already made this way too long over just one comment already. Then again, that is my specialty. Have a great day/night!

• I think people forget that fandoms also post a lot in guilds. There are some users you don't rlly see outside of guilds, and a lot of posting isn't on the "main forum" so to speak. If you go to the guilds then yes, there are plenty of fans.

4th gen fandoms arent rlly hiding, op just isnt looking in the right place lol

• I think people forget that fandoms also post a lot in guilds. There are some users you don't rlly see outside of guilds, and a lot of posting isn't on the "main forum" so to speak. If you go to the guilds then yes, there are plenty of fans.

4th gen fandoms arent rlly hiding, op just isnt looking in the right place lol

I know what you mean and I agree. To an extent anyway. I, for some reason, think of the guilds as separate entities and not really a part of the main forum. Kind of, I suppose, but not really. If that person meant on the actual main forum, I could understand where they're coming from, but if they are including guilds in the main forum, then not quite as much.

Also, I know some Stays are afraid of coming on the main forum because they think Stray Kids gets a lot of hate there, but as a Stay who is pretty active on the main forum, it's not that bad for me at all, so I don't get that. Maybe they're seeing something I'm not? I don't know. The main forum is nothing to be scared of either way. I mean, ARMY's get a lot of hate on here, yet they're very active on the main forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!