What kind of expectations do you have for Entwurf's concept?

• The thing is, at first their board-game lore seems very detailed, like giving all the members character roles (Kyujin is the Engineer, someone's the Detective, etc.) and using lots of pseudo-wise quotes in the teasers (tip videos, image teasers). Giving odd questions in a quiz ("What's the emotion that makes you scared" - fear") and the answers spell out EIODOLC (what? Cipher?). At first I thought they were trying to be kind of like SM and do something very creative, after all that's been their intention with the music.

However, I feel like in actuality the concept is going to be quite shallow and I should lower my expectations a lot. I feel like their character roles, the pseudowise quotes, all the lore etc. is going to be totally not reflected in the M/V at all and it's just kind of like dress up, window dressing, side dressing.

I guess some people will say "But most group's lore is shallow" and I guess you'd be right, but it just seemed like they were trying to be especially imaginative with Dice, kind of like SM's universe, or having a lot of philosophical things to say. But now that I think about it I don't think they are taking it that far. If Stray Kids uses metaphors and philosophy to tell a narrative, then I feel like NMIXX will be similar where they tell a narrative about their world but "their world" itself is not that detailed.

AAAAH!!! I don't know, 'cause on one hand I expect a lot from their worldview, they seem like they care about it with O.O, but on the other hand I don't want to get my hopes up only to watch them do all the most cliche things like roll a dice, dance on a game board, and talk about how life is like a game.

If there's one thing that I think they must do, they must relate the MV to O.O or at least explain how they are connected. Like how aespa explained that Next Level is aespa going into the Kwangya to fight bm, or something like that. Don't just totally drop them into a wildly different environment without explanation. Not only a thematic connection like More & More's forest -> I Can't Stop Me's flower imagery, I know it's some fantasy world but I hope for some kind of logical connection as well.

• none

That name already made sure of that

I googled Entwurf and apparently it's German for "design; draft; project"

Unless you mean it's still weird and nonsensical, which I kind of think too (I don't see what that translation has to do with the dice/game idea)

• I googled Entwurf and apparently it's German for "design; draft; project"

Unless you mean it's still weird and nonsensical, which I kind of think too (I don't see what that translation has to do with the dice/game idea)

I speak German and it is just not pretty at all. And why call it "draft"- a draft is something to be replaced by the final product in the end which is actually finished/good/working.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!