Was it true that Momoland was sabotaged by Armys?

• actually i agree

i can't say it's this fandom or another

but it's clearly kpop fans who tried to sabotage Momoland

the moment they start to blew up with Boom Boom, kpop fans have started to attack them like crazy to stop them from becoming more popular

people start to do rumor about Nancy family voting for a racist party who start to blow off

people where attacking them in mass at the moment they start to look at other idols but then this same people were defending their favs when they were attack for their resting face

attacking them for their too sexy outfit

the moment jooe start to become really popular in korea and appearing everywhere, kpop fans start to attack her for being cringy etc... when their favs were doing more cringy things etc...

they really had the worst hate train in kpop ever

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Both the big fandoms, ARMYs and Blinks made up stupid rumours about them and it did kinda sabotage their international popularity at least. The hate train was severe in 2018 and by the time things were getting better, daisy's dating rumours came up, she left the group and everything went downhill from then onwards.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• reading the comments here, i didn't know what went down with momoland (i thought they were just an one hit wonder?), so if anyone could share what exactly happened, i would appreciate it

HOWEVER, i'm not surprised to see twt kpoppies only blaming army

the erasure of other fandoms' blame in these kind of situations is a very typical phenomen.

• HOWEVER, i'm not surprised to see twt kpoppies only blaming army

actually it's because Army and Blinks were the most involve fandom in the hate train

i didn't know what went down with momoland (i thought they were just an one hit wonder?), so if anyone could share what exactly happened, i would appreciate it

for example

people mention a lot Army for being the leader of the hate train

because during a year end show, BTS were performing, and Momoland members were chatting with each other and at one point Jimin voice cracked and momoland start to laugh

and people doesn't even know if they laugh because of something they were talking about and the timing was bad and it happen at the same moment jimin voice cracked

and Army start to attack them in every social media

another time kpop fans used an edited version of them going to accept an award and not bowing to bts, but when you watch the full video they did bow, and army start to attack them for this

another Time blinks attacked them, because nancy is know to have a resting face, and she was looking at Blackpink waiting for their trophy at music show

and people attacked her for starring badly at blackpink

and when they won she clapped in her hand and smile, but kpop fans attacked her for not "being happy" enough that one of their senior won

they got treated like crap by the biggest fandom in kpop for the most stupid things

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• yeah sadly momoland didn't have a big fandom in contrary of iVE to defend them and change the opinion of people

it was a massive fandom against a tiny fandom, they got swallow by the big fandom

and the big fandom just pushed this narrative everywhere so the public jump on this too, and it was the start of the end for MMLD

• Company forced their one of the most popular member to get into acting, Daisy filed a case against them. They were mistreated by their own company but I vividly remember attacks by armys because they danced infront of jk and jin.

• Hmm there’s a consensus here it’s because of army and blinks? What happened exactly?

I’m from PH, so momoland is very popular, especially Nancy. Then, COVID happened and they are gone.

i think sea and south america are the only place where they were able to stay a little bit relevant, but in general everybody forgot about them,a dn just give up on the group

• That’s the narrative that kpoppies like to tell. Blame the biggest fandoms (army and blink) because if we didn’t attack Momoland, they would definitely be still at the top now :suure: It’s not their CnP title tracks similar to Boom boom, or their shitty company. Nope, the only fandoms that have the power to bring any idol/group down are ARMY (and Blink).

Sometimes I feel like kpoppies are idolising us too much. So, who want our autograph, kpoppies?

:pepe-flirt:

• Lmao no, every group thhat recievec a huge amount of success will get the same amount of hate Momoland was sabotaged by their own company just take a look how they treminated Daisy and Taeha contract without prior notice and they took out thier most popular member Yeonwoo to try and capitlize on her success without involiving the group that whol company is a mess

• If kpop fans are so hurt that armys and blinks "sabbotaged" the group why didn't they buy and support the group's music? Oh I know because the music was genuinely not good. Kpop fans love to mourn groups after they've disbanded but the truth is they were never going to help counter that hate with buying the music because they were just success stans that wanted the look of stanning a trending girl group but as soon as thr group went down in popularity they all jumped ship. Like others have mentioned the company was also messy, 3 girls leaving and Daisy putting the company on blast probs made their remaining fans not want to support MLD anymore.

• If kpop fans are so hurt that armys and blinks "sabbotaged" the group why didn't they buy and support the group's music? Oh I know because the music was genuinely not good. Kpop fans love to mourn groups after they've disbanded but the truth is they were never going to help counter that hate with buying the music because they were just success stans that wanted the look of stanning a trending girl group but as soon as thr group went down in popularity they all jumped ship. Like others have mentioned the company was also messy, 3 girls leaving and Daisy putting the company on blast probs made their remaining fans not want to support MLD anymore.

Agreed. See so often that people blame XYZ for a group failing or disbanding, but they did nothing to support the group when they needed them

• eh It's true that they got relentless amount of hate from other fandoms, but I don't think that damage was anything as big as what their company did to them.

They were like main vocal? You are out

Main rapper? You are out too

The visual? Nah we don't need you

You can't explain their actions in any logical manner

I hope the best for Nancy and the rest of the girls. They deserve better all around. Their songs were fun and the girls are charming.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Company forced their one of the most popular member to get into acting, Daisy filed a case against them. They were mistreated by their own company but I vividly remember attacks by armys because they danced infront of jk and jin.

Yeonwoo's story is so sad. She was an acting trainee with no ambition or wants to be an idol whatsoever. They told her a few weeks before Momoland's debut that she would be in the group and debuting. She didn't really want to, but had to debut with the group, and she wasn't as close with the members because all of them trained together and she came in late. She felt like an outsider for a long time but overcame it with hard work. She was attacked for her skills and praised for her beauty, so she worked extra hard not to be just another beautiful face in K-pop without any talent. She started improving a lot, her dancing got so much better, and she practiced so many days per hour, more than anyone else so she could keep up. She got some successful schedules and talked about her imposter syndrome on one of them. Finally people started recognizing her massive improvement and began praising her for her singing skills and dancing getting way better. Then, the company took her out of the group because they wanted to put her into acting. They realized they could earn more with an idol group and a successful actress than to mesh that together and have to focus on one type of schedule. She wasn't even asked, she was told. Taeha too, she was just told that she would no longer be in the group, but for her it was even worse because they dropped her altogether. They wanted to keep Yeonwoo on as an actress, but only booked subpar work for her. I'm so glad she didn't renew. Don't even get me started on what they did to Daisy. Shit company.

I'll never forget that they didn't put safety shorts on their minor members. Not only that, but they would give too small clothes to the most voluptuous members including said minor members, and not put safety shorts on them, so there would be many creepy upskirt fancams of the youngest girls.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• It was a psyop it all started when the BTS nation attacked 🤡. Namjoon instructed them to wage a secret war against a group that isn't in direct competition or same gender and has no market share vs them for some reason 🤡🤡🤡 This would make more sense if it was another boy group 😂😂🤡🤡. Lol these conspiracy theories 😂😂😂. Army sabotaging another group? IS this kpop Watergate moment?

• Of course jealous army took them down. Army lying and back tracking in this thread but we all know what they did and what the continue to do to big groups, shame them, hate them, curse them. We know. That was a time when armys didn't like any other group doing any better than bts or having a fraction of attention. That sinister fandom put demons onto momoland, we all know that's what they do all the time. They are a demonic force. Momoland curse came back to bite, and looner curse, look at bts now: bad solos, in army, shaved heads, dating arch enemy group member, jobless, no singing talent, bad hair cuts, jobless on live 24/7, no fun. That is the karma of demonic energy, soon they will get their blink karma too. #loonerkarma

• in army, shaved heads, dating arch enemy group member, jobless, no singing talent, bad hair cuts, jobless on live 24/7, no fun

you do know them being in the army w shaved heads is what ALMOST EVERY male idol does right?

and ab the rest, it's their life & they're allowed to do such because of all the work they've done all these past years and like please we all know Jimin can sing

:exit-pepe:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• That’s the narrative that kpoppies like to tell. Blame the biggest fandoms (army and blink) because if we didn’t attack Momoland, they would definitely be still at the top now :suure: It’s not their CnP title tracks similar to Boom boom, or their shitty company. Nope, the only fandoms that have the power to bring any idol/group down are ARMY (and Blink).

Sometimes I feel like kpoppies are idolising us too much. So, who want our autograph, kpoppies?

:pepe-flirt:

All those are true. They had a terrible company, bad member relationships, but they also received a lot of hate as a group from Blinks and Armys, especially Nancy for obvious reasons. It was all over their Instagram.

• you do know them being in the army w shaved heads is what ALMOST EVERY male idol does right?

and ab the rest, it's their life & they're allowed to do such because of all the work they've done all these past years and like please we all know Jimin can sing

:exit-pepe:

no they don't gots to shave they head, that's karma from jesus christs. they living that karma life, they jobless life. you is right, it is they life, they flop life. they nugu life. all hard work, more like all hard payola work, all hard frauding work, they have ruined boy groups, its that kpop KARMA that has struck them, and you don't gots to believe it army, but we know it is the truths. past years releasing demonic music, past years sending all boy groups to nugudom, making sure all men never make a good song ever again, we know army, we know. and we got that tea on jimin, y'alls biased, of course yous think he can sing, no he can't. he singing 10 different notes everyday, high pitched, making no type of sense. and that is that momoland karma going to fruition. when you do clownery the clown comes back to bite, we know this. armys lying everyday, he can sing. they love to lie everyday including you. stop the frauding army. learn from bts. just frauding. hybe frauding everyday. I can't take it no more. the frauds. the frausters. the fraudems. I hate liars. I hate dem. you don't exit thinking you told me. only person telling me the truth is jesus christ. he telling me this. had to tell you THIS army. HAD TO.

• Of course jealous army took them down. Army lying and back tracking in this thread but we all know what they did and what the continue to do to big groups, shame them, hate them, curse them. We know. That was a time when armys didn't like any other group doing any better than bts or having a fraction of attention. That sinister fandom put demons onto momoland, we all know that's what they do all the time. They are a demonic force. Momoland curse came back to bite, and looner curse, look at bts now: bad solos, in army, shaved heads, dating arch enemy group member, jobless, no singing talent, bad hair cuts, jobless on live 24/7, no fun. That is the karma of demonic energy, soon they will get their blink karma too. #loonerkarma

I chuckled reading this 🤭

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Their company failed them in my opinion.

Right when they were at their peak they had so many issues between the company and Daisy and i believe even Yeon Woo maybe???? And then they put every egg inti the Yeon Woo basket without giving her a single singing lesson until she didnt even want to sing anymore

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• This thread contains 63 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!