ARMYs and others, how was BTS 's 2022 ????

• now that 2022 is legit basically over (its already 2023 for some) How was BTS 's 2022 ???? Was it a good BTS year & was it amazing or was it meh or what ??? Share your opinions ARMYs & other but be kind !

BTS to Star in Disney+ Docuseries 'BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star' - Variety

BTS at the White House: Photos – Billboard

(BTS @ the white house in the OVAL office with President Biden)

Personally BTS had an amazing year. Even tho Jimin had health issues to start 2022, they did amazing in their Seoul concerts which were streamed worldwide in cinemas. Later going to Vegas for PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE : LAS VEGAS & once again being SCAMMY headlines with their amazing performance to announcing their comeback.Then becoming the 1st KPOP group to go to the white house BEING INVITED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE US to talk ab asain hate crimes, inclusion & diversity to Making an anthology album & having J-Hope in Lollapalooza (i mean HOBIPALOOZA) & then announcing a FREE BIG SCALE CONCERT in busan to HAVING A FREAKING LEGENDARY CONCERT IN BUSAN WHICH WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN to becoming ARMY (pretty boss move they pulled to enlist themselves & finally put a stop to the sk government who was using them & haters who said they would not enlist) to Jin having his solo debut with The Astronaut & RM debuting with indigo it WAS AN AMAZING BTS YEAR !!!!!!!!!! and hopefully we have many more : )

BTS Set the Pace for 2022, ARMYs Drool Over Sizzling Photos of RM, Jin,  Jimin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jungkook
    BTS Proof concept photos: Band poses in front of bullet-ridden vault, fans  react - Hindustan Times

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I think it was pretty tumultuous year for BTS and the Armys too but feels like everything is settled now after we got more clarity in October.

I think the months from June to October were very rough for the fandom post Festa due to lots of ambiguity. Armys seem more hopeful now and are looking towards 2025. Also Armys have gotten the hang of supporting solos so its pretty good now, fandom vibe wise too. The boys also seem happy with the fandom support for their solos.

Just hope all the boys return back safe from their military service, healthy in body and mind.

• I think it was pretty tumultuous year for BTS and the Armys too but feels like everything is settled now after we got more clarity in October.

I think the months from June to October were very rough for the fandom post Festa due to lots of ambiguity. Armys seem more hopeful now and are looking towards 2025. Also Armys have gotten the hang of supporting solos so its pretty good now, fandom vibe wise too. The boys also seem happy with the fandom support for their solos.

Just hope all the boys return back safe from their military service, healthy in body and mind.

yeah June to Oct. was CRAZY and just a big oof for ARMYs but glad to see that we are supporting our boys even solo

but hopefully (also that) they return safely both body & mind from the military

and ARMYs seemed to be doing well with processing the "news" by talking thru it & processing thru memes

but yeah we (BTS & ARMYs) got this & hopefully we ALL (BTS & ARMYs) have a safe and beautiful return in 2025

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!