I’ll forever preach that Queendom 2 messed up Kep1er’s momentum.

• Kep1er had the hype, people were tuning in, Wakeone heavily screwed them over. The hype was there at the time! Not as much as ZB1 and Boys Planet currently, but 150k album sales on their 1st day doesn’t sound like nothing. Their debut was highly anticipated actually. The sales of their debut album for the first day reached 150k and Le Sserafim was 170k, can you see how great they started their careers in the industry? While Ive, who debut close to them sold 56k in their first day for their debut album. And now, the table have turned for Kep1er and Ive. Wa Da Da almost has the same amount of views as both Energetic and La Vie En Rose despite those songs reaching their 5-6 year mark. All their performances had 1M + views. Dance practice and studio choom 20M+ views.

Wakeone's decision to send them to the Queendom really crushed Kep1er's reputation and popularity. Wakeone failed to give Kep1er quality performances, and unnecessarily overworked them, Chaehyun was literally rushing out of the hospital the day of the finale to perform. They gained 0 fans from the show, and it actually tarnished Kep1er’s image as weak performers. Fans left because of how terrible their company treated and managed them. Wakeone is incompetent, Kep1er bust and worked their ass off every performance. They were not given the right tools to succeed.

• I'm not gonna disagree that Queendom was not the best choice from their management, but that wasn't the only mishap they had. Their concepts and title song choices were simply not public-friendly.

No hate, but also their members have no general public recognition. Their best bet was Xiaoting, but being a foreigner makes it tough, let alone them wasting her viral ISAC moment. Their center Chaehyun is arguably the weakest amongst the Produce/Planet history, compared to Somi, Daniel, Wonyoung and Yohan. They have their own web shows etc, but lacking a public friendly member makes it hard for them to promote their songs on TV variety shows. Other Produce groups used to be on TV all the time like IOI had Sejeong, Chaeyeon, Yoojung etc. Jihoon and Ong for Wanna One. Even Iz*One had Yena. Kepler has no one with that kind of pull in the industry.

• I think it's not just Queendom

I think it's the musical direction as well. Their debut did great because well, they had a fanbase that was going to support them anyways.

What set them back was their music direction, concept and company. You see lets say IZ*ONE, their concept was very well thought out, from COLOR*IZ to HEART*IZ to BLOOM*IZ.

For Kep1er, it feels like they just dump anything onto them. Now I'm not saying the songs are not good, but I think they are not conceptually well thought out enough to keep having new fans

And speaking about fans, the fandom also killed them. The internal fight about Bahi and Dayeon really drove fans away and kept away new fans

• This + mentors agenda of destroying few contestant chances.

I just hope that the next survival Iland Girls or another version of Produce or Girls Planet will also have mentors which more people recognize. And also a mentors who understand the game. We even need mentors fighting for contestants instead of kicking them in the butt with saying "you are number 1? That's not the quality of number 1"

Mentors and some fans with their push created situation which also "hurt" the group in terms of visuals.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• give this chingu big bottle of good liquor

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And speaking about fans, the fandom also killed them. The internal fight about Bahi and Dayeon really drove fans away and kept away new fans

That's so right. I think Kep1er had the worst final lineup reception, all the other fandoms hated Bahi back then, int fans hated Dayeon for the push she had in the show. I'm a fan of them, but I never interact with other fans because they never have a say about the songs (like Giddy for me is a good one), is always about how someone had 1 sec of screentime or lines more than another member. Sometimes I think kepl1ans are more excited to see the line distribution than hear the song :pepestare:

Even Chaehyun is downgraded a lot by the fandom. Like, I know really well she's not a powerful center, and Xiaoting is more at the center anyway, but pay some respect to the best vocalist of Girls Planet. Chaehyun contributes a lot for the group, she's one of the visual members and a good main vocal.

• Not even one of the korean members have a star quality, that actually effects their popularity a lot too especially for the long run. Wakeone tried to push Dayeon bc she has the most charisma among the korean members but again, she didn't really stand out that much.

They can't really depends on Xiaoting bc she's chinese. Chaeyun is not really strong as the center and people said Bahiyyih is the stan attractor, but nah. She's too dependent on her brother's fans and some hybe stans. Unfortunately, those 'fans' not really turning into kep1er fans but her akgaes that didn't help the group but make it more toxic.

In conclusion, nothing is right with this group.

• I just want to see where will each member go after this...

The only one that I know for sure is Hikaru with XG

I'm curious on where will Xiaoting and Chaehyun go

Xiaoting really deserves to be picked up by a big company

She's too amazing to be let go and return to China.

Manifesting an actual 5th Gen debut of Xiaoting

:pepe-pray:

• I’ll be honest, it’s because the “planet guardians” didn’t take their voting seriously. They had other agendas besides making the best possible group with their voting.

- Bahiyyih had a lot of supporters but they were mostly her brother’s fans token stanning her, she did not have the qualities to be a stan attractor to most everyeone else.

- Xiaoting got votes for visual, and Mashiro got votes by JYP stans and others because she’s someone who missed her chance debuting in Itzy. But there could have been more dynamic and interesting global trainees who could have taken their place. They can have their moments when they shine but it takes work and can’t do it on their own naturally without help from production.

- Yujin brings little to the table. Even though she’s the oldest, her main talent is still doing aegyo. She got pity votes because her old group CLC was prolific in their flopping.

- Yeongeun, Chaehyun, Dayeon are fine. Yeseo is cute but that’s about it. Koreans and global voters were at war with each other, so they emphasized “safe” picks a lot instead of other risky but potentially more interesting choices.

This is night and day difference with Boys Planet, where the choices were based on genuine attraction to the members. This is why Zhang Hao got #1 because even the Korean fangirls threw away their xenophobia, something which they would never do for female idols.

• Top Class Ent

Some Chinese company. They are probably too flop to do right by her

I'm conflicted on should Yuehua take her or not :pepe-cringe:

Because idk if other big company matched with her or not...

Jype got their hands full of 2 ggs, SM had their aespa and ngg, yg... Well doing yg things.

The only one who are feasible are hybe and that if hybe pulling the same move like they did with le sserafim but for China market...

• Just let Kep1er die.

A big company should snatch up Xiaoting. She always had the visuals and now her stage presence is quite good. Decent dancer and vocal. She is just being hold back by Kep1er.

She's the only member with star potential, IMO... which is the main problem with the group.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!