I’ll forever preach that Queendom 2 messed up Kep1er’s momentum.

• Even Chaehyun is downgraded a lot by the fandom. Like, I know really well she's not a powerful center, and Xiaoting is more at the center anyway, but pay some respect to the best vocalist of Girls Planet. Chaehyun contributes a lot for the group, she's one of the visual members and a good main vocal.

Sorry but u did not just brush off Bora like that. Bora is obviously the best in the song.

Chaehyun had her fair share of unstable moment / voice crack during live performance. She is barely a "good main vocal" im sorry to say that. She is at best at Karina level and karina aint no main vocalist

• The splitting of K J C really made a big difference + cell voting. Koreans were definitely afraid that many C and J will make it into the group when the C and J are dominating top rankings for many rounds

So towards the end of 1-pick, koreans barely vote for any of the C & J until they realise the interim ranking for final top 9 has only 1 foreign member (Suruiqi). At that point, koreans finally started to save some of the foreign members - XT Hikarua Mashiro

• Since day 1 Kep1er was meant to doom and Queendom was the nail in the coffin, the sale and views that they got with wadadada was because of gp999 hype, the show wasn't as popular as the previous produce seasons but the it seemed to have a dedicated fanbase that if done right could have made the group into an Ehypen type of group, huge sales and good Spotify streams, but Mnet screwed it up they evil edited most of fan-favorite trainees so they ended up not debuting, some say Yurina was petty voted but I know for a fact that if she debuted with the group she would have brought a lot of sales from japan currently the girl is very popular in Japan, as for Chaehyun she's the worst center, girl was struggling to sing La vi en rose if she was in Iz*one she would be put on the same level as Woonyeong and Yena, as Xiaoting girls talented is waisted she's an amazing performer which in contrast make her stand out too much which overthrows the overall dynamic of the group, in general, the girls don't match together at all each one of them has a different vibe which makes them seem uncoherent and even Wakone seems to find the right concept for the group that would match the cute and girl crush energy of the members.

• Their 2nd and subsequent songs where meh. Ultimately it comes down to music and marketing. Marketing can overcome weak music, but it isn't wise to spend a lot of money on marketing on a short term group. They had neither.

Also many people were not happy they got on the show since they just debuted, and Queendom is supposed to be for veteran acts.

• That’s not the only thing but it did mess up their reputation a bit. I hope they’re at least serious about zb1 cause they have more potential to be big than kep1er

• I didn't see their performances from the later rounds but Kep1er was my favorite performance of the 1st mission in Queendom 2 (wa da da remix), as out of the songs I heard before they transformed it the most. I like the remix better than the original song.

(Allkpop mandated linking of a song)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry but u did not just brush off Bora like that. Bora is obviously the best in the song.

Chaehyun had her fair share of unstable moment / voice crack during live performance. She is barely a "good main vocal" im sorry to say that. She is at best at Karina level and karina aint no main vocalist

Wut? Karina literally has the best voice in Aespa and has one of the best in all of Kpop.

• Sorry but u did not just brush off Bora like that. Bora is obviously the best in the song.

Oh my god, this narrative needs to stop. Bora is NOT the best vocalist on GP technically, Chaehyun is. It's not even a subjective thing, since vocal technique is objective.

Voice cracks with Chaehyun only happened when she was dancing and that's because she has low stamina. I always give this example - if you ask Whitney Houston to dance Antifragile's choreo and sing at the same time, she won't be able to since she hasn't been trained to have that kind of stamina. That doesn't mean Chaewon and Yunjin are better vocalists than her, they're just better live performers.

However, Chaehyun has improved even on that front and is hard carrying Kep1er's vocals because none of the other members can support at all. Also, Chaehyun is a C- vocal-tier wise and Karina is D-, so she's more Winter/Ningning level.

• Oh my god, this narrative needs to stop. Bora is NOT the best vocalist on GP technically, Chaehyun is. It's not even a subjective thing, since vocal technique is objective.

Voice cracks with Chaehyun only happened when she was dancing and that's because she has low stamina. I always give this example - if you ask Whitney Houston to dance Antifragile's choreo and sing at the same time, she won't be able to since she hasn't been trained to have that kind of stamina. That doesn't mean Chaewon and Yunjin are better vocalists than her, they're just better live performers.

However, Chaehyun has improved even on that front and is hard carrying Kep1er's vocals because none of the other members can support at all. Also, Chaehyun is a C- vocal-tier wise and Karina is D-, so she's more Winter/Ningning level.

we are talking about kpop idol groups which are going to sing and dance at same time. The main vocalist is to carry the vocal througout the performance. In that sense, stability + stamina are key factors. They dont stand or sit down to sing a song always.

The often-quoted top main vocalists of kpop have always have both vocal technique AND stability. Lacking one, i dont think you qualify as a good kpop group main vocalist

• we are talking about kpop idol groups which are going to sing and dance at same time. The main vocalist is to carry the vocal througout the performance. In that sense, stability + stamina are key factors. They dont stand or sit down to sing a song always.

The often-quoted top main vocalists of kpop have always have both vocal technique AND stability. Lacking one, i dont think you qualify as a good kpop group main vocalist

And she has both now so this is irrelevant

• Jype got their hands full of 2 ggs

JYPE have TWICE, Itzy, NiziU and NMIXX, all which have had a Concert or Showcase Tour, they'll be adding their 5th with A2K.

JYPE's Audition and Scouting System ensures a wide chance to get a 12 - 16 year old female for training so they are unlikely going to take in a person that has already debut that was not originally from JYPE.

• JYPE have TWICE, Itzy, NiziU and NMIXX, all which have had a Concert or Showcase Tour, they'll be adding their 5th with A2K.

JYPE's Audition and Scouting System ensures a wide chance to get a 12 - 16 year old female for training so they are unlikely going to take in a person that has already debut that was not originally from JYPE.

yeah even tho they divvy up the managing works, it still a lot. That's why I think it's unlikely that big 3 need Xiaoting...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!