Sakura gets the least lines again in Unforgiven and people still deny her mistreatment

• Unforgiven comes out and Sakura is given the least line and screentime again. At LV event, Hybe didn’t even get her in the center when she’s the one that get Lsrfm invited. Even her fans of long time want to boycott now, and people still deny she’s mistreated.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

C68AE117-CB30-499D-81D6-8763B400F655.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

s=46&t=W5U6Slt67U4sMhgtHfsFsA

Edited once, last by bbb988 ().

• we already heard her enough. we don't need to hear her anymore. don't know why people upset she ain't getting no lines, we don't gotta hear her....we don't. love her though, love this new comeback, supporting her, she is my bias, love her.....

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• a, her longtime fans threaten boycott every two seconds over every single thing ever, be it lines, screentime, outfits, lighting, camera work, someone looking at her wrong, the weather, etc

b, Eunchae actually had less lines than Sakura in that 1 minute preview of the song, yet it's all "justice for Sakura"

c, Sakura is in the group to make bank so she can comfortably retire/use her money for her future projects afterwards, if you wanna screw that up for her, fine but don't pretend like you're doing it for her

• yall are overreacting... there's a reason why she gets no lines...

1. obv chaewon and yunjin are main singers, and kazuha the main rapper

2. the remaining lines usually get split between eunchae and sakura but eunchae is still the better singer

3. she sometimes does get center

4. she said herself that she knows she gets less line cuz her voice isn't as good which is why she want to improve... until sakura is a better vocalist she's not gonna get lines

2. the remaining lines usually get split between eunchae and sakura but eunchae is still the better singer

4. she said herself that she knows she gets less line cuz her voice isn't as good which is why she want to improve... until sakura is a better vocalist she's not gonna get lines

4. That's the problem she will never improve her singing abilities...

• 4. That's the problem she will never improve her singing abilities...

that's not true. she really is a hard worker. she has specified that she never received proper vocal training until she joined hybe. also, have u SEEN the improvement of sakura's dancing. from izone to now, she's amazinggg. if she can improve on her dancing, why not her vocals?

But Le sserafim songs don’t even require that much singing skills? It’s not like Aespa or Nmixx songs, Antifragile is mostly talking too. And if she gets no lines maybe she should get screentime. Anyway, fans are seriously boycotting so they need to treat her better or her fans stop buying.

• But Le sserafim songs don’t even require that much singing skills? It’s not like Aespa or Nmixx songs, Antifragile is mostly talking too. And if she gets no lines maybe she should get screentime. Anyway, fans are seriously boycotting so they need to treat her better or her fans stop buying.

i agree, but there's always that one person. but in terms of non music, she's doing fine

• It's not just about line distribution though, there's other things too that make her fanbase can't take it anymore.

She's the only one member in LSRF that still hasn't got a Korean CF/endorsement when other girls have 1 or even 2. I feel SouMu isn't being fair to her, maybe to even out the other members' popularity. But to Sakura's fans, it must be frustrating...

• It's not just about line distribution though, there's other things too that make her fanbase can't take it anymore.

She's the only one member in LSRF that still hasn't got a Korean CF/endorsement when other girls have 1 or even 2. I feel SouMu isn't being fair to her, maybe to even out the other members' popularity. But to Sakura's fans, it must be frustrating...

TBH, not using Sakura's immense popularity and loving fanbase is a big mistake, they should give her CFs, I feel like they wasted her popularity so much when she used to be the most popular member, so it's understandable stans are frustrated and I think this is the real issue.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• TBH, not using Sakura's immense popularity and loving fanbase is a big mistake, they should give her CFs, I feel like they wasted her popularity so much when she used to be the most popular member, so it's understandable stans are frustrated and I think this is the real issue.

yes, for koreans cfs . but doesn't she have japanese ones?

• Rather than mistreatment, I feel like HYBE isn't utilising Sakura's star power properly. Sidelining her would make her core fanbase lose interest in her after sometime and she won't be getting new fans either. Like they could've chosen some ordinary trainee with "visuals" and could've reached similar results. Why pay such an hefty amount for Sakura?

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• First of all the song didn't come out that's just a one minute video, two from time to time kpop fans look for a new idol to victimize so they can token Stan, and play the role of the white knight in a shining armor. Last month it was Liz but now that she got a lot of lines everyone stopped mentioning her so called mistreatment, and each time you guys bring someone new for you to token Stan, also isn't it odd that you guys only mention mistreatment when it comes to girl groups yet you rarely mention boy groups where is your sense of justice when it comes to them :fingerk:

• First of all the song didn't come out that's just a one minute video, two from time to time kpop fans look for a new idol to victimize so they can token Stan, and play the role of the white knight in a shining armor. Last month it was Liz but now that she got a lot of lines everyone stopped mentioning her so called mistreatment, and each time you guys bring someone new for you to token Stan, also isn't it odd that you guys only mention mistreatment when it comes to girl groups yet you rarely mention boy groups where is your sense of justice when it comes to them :fingerk:

The thing with Liz is that she does get treated well at first and then it changed. Sakura never gets treated well since she comes to Korea at all. Produce 48, Izone and now Lsrfm she always get sidelined, always the one with the least lines/screentime. If Wonyoung can get the most lines in Ive, why can’t Sakura have the same? Both of them contribute the most sales to the group.

• Sakura is a weak singer. I've been her biggest fan on this forum recently, hyping her up like crazy when no one else did, but let's be real here, she can't really sing. Every Wizone knows this.

So now her wingnut fans want Sakura to have 33 seconds in a song, and for what? So she can potentially embarrass herself in a music show encore? I dont know if they've noticed but a lot of attention is being paid to vocals, everyone is getting picked apart for their vocals or for lip syncing all the time, so much so that Ive has put at least pre recorded live vocals for every music stage performance i've seen so far. They didnt do that when Eleven was being promoted. Plus the song they chose, I Am, is EXTREMELY vocally intensive, it's clear that Starshit paid a LOT of attention to vocal training for this comeback.

So knowing all this, knowing that LSRFM is being watched like a hawk, do Sakura stans really want to risk their fave getting Momo'ed? LSRFM might be pressured to put up live or at least pre-recorded vocals for the performances this time around, and even the prerecorded stuff is hard if you're just not a singer. Then being asked to do the hardass LSRFM choreo as well? I'm actually very worried about LSRFM as a whole this time around, the choreo so far doesnt look conducive at all to vocals, the girls are still being asked to do intense movements while they're supposed to sing real notes (wouldve been better to match those intense movements to rap/talk rap parts).

LSRFM's strength is their amazing stage presence and dance, they're right there with Itzy at the very top of Kpop, but the way the trends are moving, it appears like there's gonna be a lot of focus on vocals. For this one comeback, it might have been smarter for Hybe to take it easy on the choreo and allow the members to have a fighting chance at least to hit notes live.

• The thing with Liz is that she does get treated well at first and then it changed. Sakura never gets treated well since she comes to Korea at all. Produce 48, Izone and now Lsrfm she always get sidelined, always the one with the least lines/screentime. If Wonyoung can get the most lines in Ive, why can’t Sakura have the same? Both of them contribute the most sales to the group.

If she was that mistreated like you claim why would she choose to have a career in Korea

• Is the song even out yet?

Also people are allowed to boycott things for whatever reason they feel appropriate lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• I think the stupid thing is that Unforgiven hasn't even come out yet and you're already seething about lines. It's a preview, it's not like it represents all of the song! It's all of 54 seconds and you're mad your bias is getting less lines! As other people have said, having less lines isn't mistreatment, it's just that you think your bias is the center of the earth. Guys, is it mistreatment if my bias doesn't have complete dominance over their group? Should I email HYBE telling them to coup-de-tat LE SSERAFIM and have it become LE SSAKURAFIM?

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Line Distribution and Screen Time Distribution focused people or as I call them Spreadsheet Stans have been slowly ruining Kpop for me over the Years, these "controversies" only Hurt Groups popularity and growth

I swear they must listen to a song and be like "I am not sure if it is good yet, I need to go reference this Pie Chart to know whether I like this Song"

• I hate it when kpop stans spread the lies Where's the proof that LV invited them because of Sakura? Idc about line distribution since Chaewon and yunjin seems to be killing it and deserve the parts but hybe really need to stop hiding her, atleast give her screentime or put her in center once in a while. Sakura's contract seems to be similar with bts one, "you have the permission to do whatever you want but we won't move an inch to promote you". I hope hybe stops this because her fandom is huge and it can effect the group badly.

• the issue is not just not getting line, sakura solo stans know she is a weak singer, but at least give her some screen time?

• This thread contains 44 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!