Do you think Jisoo will be able to sell over 1 million albums?

• It might be too early but seems like she will able to achieve that with her current pre orders record. If we based the sales by Lisa and Rosé pre orders or even Bp in Ktown4u, I think it's not a reach to say she probably will hit that mark. When everyone thought she gonna sell the least but suprise suprise...

• the thing is YG never updated Lalisa's sales so I don't know if they didn't want a single member to sell better than BP which could have been the case with 'The Album' or that Lalisa never reached the 1M which I doubt.

Jisoo will reach the 1M and I think that YG will update Lalisa sales soon too, lol.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• no one thought that lol she is not the least popular member btw

if you are blink you would have never thought she was gonna sell the least since she has a relatively big and loyal fanbase esp in China

It's a sarcasm honey and obviously for akgaes and antis. Before her pre-orders number drop, she was dragged by other members' akgaes about how her solo gonna flop. But now they play the different scenario which it will be very embarrassing if Jisoo can't break Lisa's sales record after two years.

• It's a sarcasm honey and obviously for akgaes and antis. Before her pre-orders number drop, she was dragged by other members' akgaes about how her solo gonna flop. But now they play the different scenario which it will be very embarrassing if Jisoo can't break Lisa's sales record after two years.

I have them all blocked I don't care lol

Still waiting for that. If Yg still not updating her sales after Jisoo's solo, we can make a conclusion that they're r...

I really don't get when some people try to push the idea they trying to sabotage her. There's probably some Iogictic issues or something else we don't know. I mean baemon proves the opposite literally there are 4 foreign members in a 7 member group so it's obvious there isn't any kind of xenophobia or racism.

• I have them all blocked I don't care lol

And this is my thread not you 😉

I really don't get when some people try to push the idea they trying to sabotage her. There's probably some Iogic issues or something else we don't know. I mean baemon proves the opposite literally there are 4 foreign members in a 7 member group so it's obvious there isn't any kind of xenophobia or racism.

Why not? Yg is not a saint. If they can be misogynistic, of course they can be racist. 'Coincidentally' the logic issues or whatever it is happen to Lisa not even Rosé who have solo the same year with her. It's not that hard for them to just update the number. As a company, they need to have this data to calculate their revenues.

And your point related to Baby Monster is quite funny. YG of course wants more foreign idols after seeing Lisa's success. She brings a lot of profit to YG through her international gigs and Korea is no longer their main source of profit. I don't think it takes a high iq to understand this. You can look back to history of many countries, they bring a lot of foreign workers not because they're not racist or xenophobic or because they like them or because they're kind, but because they gain something from the workers.

• I have them all blocked I don't care lol

I really don't get when some people try to push the idea they trying to sabotage her. There's probably some Iogic issues or something else we don't know. I mean baemon proves the opposite literally there are 4 foreign members in a 7 member group so it's obvious there isn't any kind of xenophobia or racism.

There's simple logic: foreign idol can't be first million seller in a while (last one was long time ago), especially from sea, because we know how Koreans would react. Also for example I love Rosie but I can't and won't believe she is selling more than Lisa right now as we see weekly and monthly sale reports from circle, so yeah it's weird to me

• And this is my thread not you 😉

Why not? Yg is not a saint. If they can be misogynistic, of course they can be racist. 'Coincidentally' the logic issues or whatever it is happen to Lisa not even Rosé who have solo the same year with her. It's not that hard for them to just update the number. As a company, they need to have this data to calculate their revenues.

And your point related to Baby Monster is quite funny. YG of course wants more foreign idols after seeing Lisa's success. She brings a lot of profit to YG through her international gigs and Korea is no longer their main source of profit. I don't think it takes a high iq to understand this. You can look back to history of many countries, they bring a lot of foreign workers not because they're not racist or xenophobic or because they like them or because they're kind, but because they gain something from the workers.

I meant logistic issue but there are probably other case scenarios we aren't aware of for Rosé's albums be updated and about baemon the fact YG wants foreign members proves my point actually, wanting to block someone when all he cares is to milk fans and make the most profit with minimum effort knowing Lisa is very profitable. all this contradicts what you are saying imo especially from a business perspective

There's simple logic: foreign idol can't be first million seller in a while (last one was long time ago), especially from sea, because we know how Koreans would react. Also for example I love Rosie but I can't and won't believe she is selling more than Lisa right now as we see weekly and monthly sale reports from circle, so yeah it's weird to me

^that was a typo I mean logistic issues

but that's a very small minded way of see things

sometimes I think some blinks underestimate every bp's member selling power. As far as I remember Rosé bar fans contributed the most from born pink album sales, yes I know the other bars were sabotaging and didn't want to help but still 220K is something besides they already had to save for Rosé solo before.

• Jisoo is definitely selling 1 million, but some Lisa akgaes needs to redirect the energy towards the real culprit of Lalisa sales stuckness, it isn't yg (at least outside of downsizing the shipping of Lalisa during these years) but Circle, which is the one who is actually being more shady about them.

Lisa's special golden vinyls sales aren't updating supposedly because yg didn't link it up with the original vinyls, despite that being Circle's job as a data recollector and something they have done multiple times in the past with other vinyls so they don't need the company to combine those. And those vinyls alone were other 30k sales that weren't reported. Yg though have been negligent when it comes to stocks for the album, but its something that has affected not only Lisa, but Jennie as well and Square up during the last 2 years.

• No. Lisa is the only one. She already hit 1 million, YG has just failed to update. She had no promo either.

Jisoo may match Rosé and will probably sell more than Jennie, because Jennie was released before the fandom grew.

Otherwise we are looking at.

1. Lisa

2. Jennie

3. Jisoo/ Rosé

• It's a sarcasm honey and obviously for akgaes and antis. Before her pre-orders number drop, she was dragged by other members' akgaes about how her solo gonna flop. But now they play the different scenario which it will be very embarrassing if Jisoo can't break Lisa's sales record after two years.

BP's fanbase has grown massively, so it's logical to think sales will be higher. Even so, Jisoo won't beat Lisa's sales and it's delusional to say so. The fact YG hasn't updated Lisa's sales when it's clear she hit 1 million is something all Blinks should be mad about.

Jisoo fans should just be happy for her. She is selling well. No need to be an akgae about it.

• the thing is YG never updated Lalisa's sales so I don't know if they didn't want a single member to sell better than BP which could have been the case with 'The Album' or that Lalisa never reached the 1M which I doubt.

Jisoo will reach the 1M and I think that YG will update Lalisa sales soon too, lol.

There is no such thing as "YG never updated Lalisa sales". I can't believe that so many of my fellow blink are that dumb. Primary distribution sales (official stores & partners) is always reported, it is required by law in SK. An album not appearing in the chart is not "YG never update" it is not enough sales to make top 100 during that period.

• There is no such thing as "YG never updated Lalisa sales". I can't believe that so many of my fellow blink are that dumb. Primary distribution sales (official stores & partners) is always reported, it is required by law in SK. An album not appearing in the chart is not "YG never update" it is not enough sales to make top 100 during that period.

Well if you know so much better then give me her latest updated sales when it‘s required by law. I would like to know where we can see it so nobody dies stupid thanks to u.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Well if you know so much better then give me her latest updated sales when it‘s required by law. I would like to know where we can see it so nobody dies stupid thanks to u.

Circle Weekly Album Chart (I only include data after January 2022, the last time Lalisa enter monthly chart)

Year // week // rank // sales

==================

2022 // W06 // 124

2022 // W07 // 77

2022 // W08 // 85

2022 // W14 // 56

2022 // W16 // 163

2022 // W17 // 68

=== Start of weekly sales number revealed (2022 W27) ===

2022 // W28 // 128

2022 // W29 // 81 // 1,051

2022 // W32 // 149

2022 // W33 // 71 // 1,418

2022 // W39 // 121

2022 // W40 // 92 // 877

2023 // W03 // 119

2023 // W04 // 54 // 1,527

2023 // W09 // 56 // 2,766

As for the rest of the weeks? Sales are low so it didn't appear on top 100. Simple.

Note for all Lisa akage & some blink: Just because you THINK she sold more than 1M but the data show otherwise doesn't make YG or anyone sabotage her.

• There is no such thing as "YG never updated Lalisa sales". I can't believe that so many of my fellow blink are that dumb. Primary distribution sales (official stores & partners) is always reported, it is required by law in SK. An album not appearing in the chart is not "YG never update" it is not enough sales to make top 100 during that period.

Delusional OT3 Blinks like you need to be quiet. Last time YG reported it, Lisa had 950,000. Then for a year and a half, nothing? Yep, that's plausible. She can't have sold a single album since then. Even though Money alone sold a million...

You and YG need to get over the fact Lisa is the best selling member. Now trying to push the idea that Jisoo, who is the third most popular (along with Rosé) will suddenly be able to outsell Lisa... It's hilarious.

If you keep telling yourselves that then maybe you might believe it. The same people whining that Lisa sold much more than Chaennie are now hoping Jisoo will magically sell more than the most popular female in K pop.

Get a life.

• Jisoo will surprise a lot of people

Jisoo is the real definition of a bible verse that says the “rejected cornerstone became the chief cornerstone “ because I remember Blackpink debut , she was very underrated compared to other members that I was a bit scared she might fall into obscurity but looking at her where she is seeing how her brand value is so huge especially with taking dior to top spot luxury band , having the most followed/biggest China fanbase and biggest fanbase in Japan after Lisa to the second most popular in Korea after Jennie. You have to give her accolades. Wishing her the best in this solo

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• BP's fanbase has grown massively, so it's logical to think sales will be higher. Even so, Jisoo won't beat Lisa's sales and it's delusional to say so. The fact YG hasn't updated Lisa's sales when it's clear she hit 1 million is something all Blinks should be mad about.

Jisoo fans should just be happy for her. She is selling well. No need to be an akgae about it.

Shes going to do 1m and you can stay pressed.

• Jisoo fans are more wanting and want to prove something.. I would argue her Chinese fans are trying more also.

I didnt buy Lisa or Rose album but thinking of buying Jisoo album simply because people like you who are trying to downplay her so hard.

The person who needs to get a life is your pressed ass.

Im excited to see Jisoo as the 1st Million seller from BP.

• Lisa's sales last for updated at 950 thousand. It's confirmed Money sold over a million. It couldn't be more obvious she has sold over a million albums, probably closer to 2 million.

Yet instead of being happy Jisoo is selling better than people expected, they are hilariously claiming she will sell more than the most popular female idol. Aren't you guys tired? YG hiding stats won't change that.

The funniest part is Blinks were raging Lisa outsold Jennie and Rosé and made excuses, even though her promo was awful.

Saying something doesn't make it true. True Blinks support Lisa.

• Lisa's sales last for updated at 950 thousand. It's confirmed Money sold over a million. It couldn't be more obvious she has sold over a million albums, probably closer to 2 million.

Yet instead of being happy Jisoo is selling better than people expected, they are hilariously claiming she will sell more than the most popular female idol. Aren't you guys tired? YG hiding stats won't change that.

Aren't you tired of being so whiny and moaning at us like we control YG and her sales?

Hilariously claiming? You mean by doing maths.. If she sells like 500/600k on ktown shes hitting 1 million. Saying Jisoo will hit 1m is not downplaying Lisa.

The fact people think YG is hiding her sales like tf?

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!