JYPE has 2 Million Seller GG

• and they still have zero imagination when it comes to releasing music. They are terrible planners when it comes to this stuff. Why is all of Twice's content scheduled for the second half of the year? Why no prereleases? Why are the albums so unimaginative? What I mean by this is not the contents of the album but the way the album itself is designed, they have been doing that dumb book looking shit for years now. Like fine you wanna do that with mini albums whatever, but with their full length albums I expect a little more artistry.

The way they structure comebacks is also stupid. They release Twice Japanese and Korean, and solo comebacks so close it literally steals the thunder from eachothers releases. Like we literally had a solo in June, a Japanese comeback in July, and a group Korean comeback in august. We will also likely have a unit debut sometime in the next 3 months probably October. Thats 4 releases in like 5 months. The problem is it is difficult for any fandom to keep the hype up for all these projects and also maintain high sales for each. Im fine with these contents in and of themselves but I would like them to be a bit more spread out. Also again be creative with the album design.

Fact is, JYPE has three million seller groups. They have one of the most successful 3rd gen gg and one of the most successful 4th gen bg and gg. Why do they still plan shit terribly? Why cant they time the releases of a single group better? I dont think it is too much to ask for.

• To give room for Nayeon's solo and rest for the other members

It doesn’t give them rest though…. It crams all their activities into like 5 months. I kinda understand it for this year as the solo thing is new but next year it would be extremely dumb to do that again. It didn’t really give them rest because they were obviously working on this comeback while Nayeon was doing their solo. Which means Nayeon had to prepare for both at the same time and the Japanese comeback. Not exactly rest

• It doesn’t give them rest though…. It crams all their activities into like 5 months. I kinda understand it for this year as the solo thing is new but next year it would be extremely dumb to do that again. It didn’t really give them rest because they were obviously working on this comeback while Nayeon was doing their solo. Which means Nayeon had to prepare for both at the same time and the Japanese comeback. Not exactly rest

Fair enough

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I agree.

JYPE has all these different divisions, and different groups. They probably don't want too much promotional overlap between groups, but the more groups you have, the more likely that will happen.

I feel like they tried to rush to put Nayeon's solo out before contract renewals were announced/before Twice's comeback, but they also needed room for a World tour. A lot of Onces like the fact that Twice puts out so much content, but if JYPE wants to continue to put out this consistent stream of content for Twice with solos, units, Korean, and Japanese comebacks they will have to start letting their different group promotions overlap a bit more.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!