do you think we'll see multiple million seller girl groups this year/next year?

• Twice does comebacks twice a year so they will not get 1 million sales for each album but for the whole year it's possible given their popularity and fandom.

• I'm not sure TWICE will have a Album that will sell a million on it's own unless there is a massive improvement in their China fandoms

• I'm not sure TWICE will have a Album that will sell a million on it's own unless there is a massive improvement in their China fandoms

they literally sold 800k+ for FOL and correct me if I am wrong isnt FOL gonna touch 900k soon on gaon, if so they are definitely selling 1m for their next album, if not mini then for a full album sure.

• they literally sold 800k+ for FOL and correct me if I am wrong isnt FOL gonna touch 900k soon on gaon, if so they are definitely selling 1m for their next album, if not mini then for a full album sure.

Yes, that was likely the impact for "The Feels" and the response from what were probably new American Fans.

Rookie Groups can quickly rise in sales because they aren't as widely known so there is a huge potential for sales but for a group in their 7th year that is doing a Concept that overall sells the least amount of Albums, it just isn't going to be that easy for TWICE.

Having said that, there is definitely a demand for TWICE's previous albums, thanks largely to ktown4u whom have being buying them to sell. Which reflects TWICE's American Concerts popularity. ktown4u also made a little profit from the 1,000+ Candy Bongs recently too.

Anyway, I am hopeful that TWICE can continue to sustain their Album Sales but I think it's time for them to debut in Europe for a Concert but more importantly, in Taiwan.

• FOL is passing 1million for sure. The file version is adding quite a bit to the sum after releases of the regular versions

Aespa next one will be close but depends on number of versions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!