Exo-Ls and Blinks emailing brands inquiring about BTS solo brand deals. Embarrassing.

• https://mobile.twitter.com/myyouwithjk/status/1632047958479761408

You would think a sane and logical person would acknowledge that BTS being THE UNDISPUTED #1 GLOBAL GROUP would not have ANY problems being GLOBAL AMBASSADORS of ANY BRAND once they dropped the "group or nothing" mantra and started their solo careers but no, these two fandoms are proving me wrong every single day. The problem here is the denying of reality that these brands see BTS and think "let's pass" as if they wouldn't pick them of all people first if the chance presented it self from 2017-2022 but then when the chance comes it's still people being in disbelief. :pepe-life-support: Even BT21 has more CFs than 99% of kpop groups and people are really out here inquiring if a BTS member is indeed a global ambassador of something. :pepe-life-support:  :pepe-life-support:

• And what is that gonna do?

T&co just posted about rosé global campaign again some hours ago, nothing army do or said will change the relationship she has with that brand as we already saw how it went with Dior and jisoo

BP is one of the reasons kpop idols get this deals now, every article that talks about this topic mention that and NOTHING u do will change how that was shaped

• was expecting some make believe, but this is actually kinda funny

why would you bother huge brands like this & expecially over something like that lol

• because you made the fool of yourself about ticket prices now you are going for random tweets/ it's not like armys don't embarrass themselves. trust me, I've seen worse + you gotta admit bts keep getting the same brands deals as bp

also his fans aren't the nicest either ( probably the worst solo/ akgaes I've seen) as soon as he was announced they made everything a competition and start to come for the girls.

• Jimin stop signing brands that has BP girls in them, blinks think you and BTS are forming a coup to purposely take the same deals :pepe-sad:

lol the fact that blinks on twt are actually making conspiracies about that... some of them have truly lost it

guess they have to cope some way?

anyway, at least it's very clear now what jimin is

• There are only so many top brands. Of course more than one idol will be an ambassador for the same brand. I can't believe they emailed the companies.

Plus, the members also signed solo brand deals with Bottega, LV and Valentino, so it’s not as if they’re purposely picking only luxury brands that BP, EXO or other Big 3 idols signed with.

I don’t like OP’s obsession with starting fan wars but clearly their post was meant to clear up all the inane theories and assumptions K-Pop fans have long perpetuated pre-Chapter 2 era that:

BTS are country bumpkins, that’s why they only endorse household products and not luxury items.”

“My faves are signing luxury brand deals left and right, ARMYs only getting BTS Meals from McDonalds.”

“BTS don’t look elite, that’s why no fashion house wants them.” - *cue Louis Vuitton OT7 announcement*

“BTS members have no solo impact or popularity, hence no big solo brand endorsements.” - *cue Chapter 2’s solo brand deals only a few months after the group hiatus announcement*

“BTS are failed LV ambassadors, that’s why their deal ended.” - *cue J-Hope getting a solo brand deal with them*

I could go on and on but certain fandoms here are going to keep changing the topics, shifting goalposts and accusing the members of copying their faves over fashion deals that are basically their side jobs. :pepefacepalm:

• like, wot, yo post this to pick fight here with exo-ls and Blinks?

to tell us how low some blinks and exo-ls are.... :pepe-shrug:

i didn´t get it too, and i was being curious, but i didn´t went on twitter, just because i am not interested in twitter

just a few months ago, Black Pink were mock by many fandoms for those deals

now BTS have them, they are cool....no, they are the best. are you gonna fight us like hyenas for them? :pepe-toast:

you just want to throw in our faces that Jimin got the deals and snatched from BP fingers. Haha, who is lower? NOT ME :dancer-pepe:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Emailing about the status of their faves endorsement with a brand, especially when what they have seen so far is that brand endorsement ends the minute a new idol is announced as endorser, especially in Korean brands, it's the least they can do.

However, you finding a fandom doing this embarrasing and making fun of them, even if it means it could be you in the next few years, it's pathetic.

• Why are you making this a fandom thing over 1 person sending an email. I can show dozens of tweets of army calling Lisa a racial slur and then suddenly it’s “every fandom has bad apples” and “why you bring twitter drama here”

• I will always say this. There is a subset of fans that don’t really care about the group but instead about the achievements that group gets so they can bash others or feel good about themselves. The music of that group is secondary to achievements.

• Why are you making this a fandom thing over 1 person sending an email. I can show dozens of tweets of army calling Lisa a racial slur and then suddenly it’s “every fandom has bad apples” and “why you bring twitter drama here”

Listen to yourself please and OP too. Y’all are fighting for what? Something you did? Nah something some weirdos do that are too obsesssed with other groups and members. You talking about dozens of people? You know army has like thousands if not millions of people in the fandom. Same with the OP, that tweet had little traction and it was probably from some weirdo. Why give it attention and act like all blinks are doing this shit?

• The only point of this thread was to start a fanwar? This type of behavior is downright embarrassing but also present in every single fandom. The only people who should be embarrassed here are the ones who take shit too far. That includes contacting brands, overly worried for their faves brand ambassadorships, as well as those who try to use shit like that against a mass of people out of spite and meanness.

• It's wild to me just how pressed and obsessed stans can be over some luxury brands and ambassadorships. Like chill people, nobody outside of kpop world will ever remember nor care that x idol worked with a certain brand.

Couldn't be more happier that BTS chose to build their legacy around music and artistry rather than this.

• They were not mocked for the deals. They were mocked because they have more deals than songs in their whole career.

• They were not mocked for the deals. They were mocked because they have more deals than songs in their whole career.

and here comes the dragg AGAIN.

you also want the 1 price for being a :toxicpepe: fandom?

cos we are always the one who get call out, but we all know BTS is always first in everthing... so cheers for you, on this too :pepe-smug::pepe-toast: you are first :dancer-pepe: congrats :pepe-use-head::pepe-annoy:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I Remember when Kai became the Gucci ambassador and armys lost their mind because they were convinced V or whoever(I think it was him can’t keep track) was the Gucci boy and Kai was undeserving. They even wrote think pieces about how Kai could have only gotten it if BTS member rejected it :angryr: :cryingr:

This is just something fandoms are embarrassingly passionate about. Vicariously living through their favs.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!