NJ pulling more daily streams than BP

• On Spotify is low-key embarrassing 🚶

The difference is thousands but NJ is guaranteed to release atleast one more EP this year

Imagine if BP don't CB at all lmaoo

NJ would be the most streamed female group on Spotify this year 🚶

This also drives home just how damaging YGE management has been to BP career

Here's hoping atleast they can leave the company with a bang 😐

Bring on the English singles!!!

• playlisting is a thing that helps those streams and blackpink released their album months ago

ngl I wish you were one of the "blinks" that got banned instead of the nice blinks you are the definition of success stan that's all you care about .

Can you at least complain in the blink chat thread instead of making threads like this? you always try to set them up

• psst why so mean? anyway, look NJ out streamed, better fight harder for bp!

yeah congrats to them and to their 90m playlist reach and all that promotions they are doing, its paying off.

And I do not have to fight for BP, they are busy queens doing an stadium tour with over 1m attendance, they are having the biggest gigs you could ever imagine and I am having Jisoo solo soon. My girls are EATING and MOTHERING 2023, while you are looking as sad and as pitiful as ever on akp, literally on your flop and has been era.

• "Bring on the English singles!!!"

Yeah, that will kill them off completely. We don't need another ho singing Where's my money? One Cardi B is enough.

• Please don't set nj up. Blackpink is biggest gg since destinys child globally. Their tour is set to be highest even with inflation or 2nd highest ( spice world 1998 is confusing though as they have no source but wiki says it grossed over 200 to 250million in 1998 )

Nj are just getting started. They have great start on Spotify. But they are far from bp level yet. Let them grow with peace and time. But yeah they have good shot at international success because of english abilities and charming members. Bp level is unrealistic at this point.

• You feel like more of an anti than a BP stan at this point

People like you have black and white view of anti and fans. You can be fan and still praise others. Like I did to bp. Yes he over praised nj here and no doubt they are no where bp level globally, but they have great start internationally, that is what he meant.

But yeah if you praise others than fave, you have become an anti. Funny coming from member who like to preach and lecture a lot

• Leave it to hardy to compare each and every thing to BP.

yeah congrats to them and to their 90m playlist reach and all that promotions they are doing, its paying off.

I'm not implying anything but the playlist reach you mentioned kind of bugged me. So for you kind information,

Shut down released in September 16 and it's day 25 Spotify streams were 2.7M.

Ditto was released in December 19 and it's day 25 Spotify streams were 3.3M.

Both of the songs were in the biggest playlists like tth at that point. In fact, shut down had a higher peak playlist reach of 190M while Ditto's current peak is 133M.

And can you share me the "promo" you talking about? I didn't see any ditto performances apart from the KOREAN rock band one which was released like 4 weeks ago.

Edited once, last by Amsuej66 ().

• I mean...New Jeans is all the rage right now and Blackpink...they're still super popular but they don't release anything. We very recently got the releases of Ditto and OMG so that adds to it and not to mention I think that NJ has more streaming power than Blackpink as far as recent quality of music goes.

So, imo, NewJeans' total releases are better than Blackpink's 2022 releases for the most part.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I mean...New Jeans is all the rage right now and Blackpink...they're still super popular but they don't release anything. We very recently got the releases of Ditto and OMG so that adds to it and not to mention I think that NJ has more streaming power than Blackpink as far as recent quality of music goes.

So, imo, NewJeans' total releases are better than Blackpink's 2022 releases for the most part.

hardy was exaggerating with this thread and you took the bait you can be serious lol blackpink released an album months ago of course new releases are gonna have more streams + more playlist what do you mean they have more streaming power?

• hardy was exaggerating with this thread and you took the bait you can be serious lol blackpink released an album months ago of course new releases are gonna have more streams + more playlist what do you mean they have more streaming power?

True...

But I'm talking about in the sense of the better songs and this is speaking from a subjective opinion.

But that last statement, I think I was talking about how NewJeans' songs are probably more favorable if you were just comparing the song but I think that it was the wrong choice of wording. :/

So never mind that! Just take my opinion as an subjective one and move on, I guess LOL :pepe-shrug:

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• it's very subjective because I personally don't like their new releases I did like hybe boy though but how are they more favorable if they don't have better streams + they have playlists that push those streams you are not telling me that new jeans music appeals more globally ? be serious

gonna leave this here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's very subjective because I personally don't like their new releases I did like hybe boy though but how are they more favorable if they don't have better streams + they have playlists that push those streams you are not telling me that new jeans music appeals more globally ? be serious

gonna leave this here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I never said that though. I can easily agree that Blackpink is a group that can't really be surpassed. I didn't even bring charts into this, just talking about songs.

I don't know...I didn't really make a serious statement, it was used pretty loosely and I honestly think I could've worded it better. Think of it more as a guess... I do agree with you, though and overall, maybe we shouldn't be comparing NewJeans with Blackpink.

:pepe-shrug:

• it is bound to happen though they don't have large discography to back them for streams. So, whenever a popular girl groups release songs they can be outstreamed it is also happens with twice last year. Bp only overtook them after bornpink release

• it is bound to happen though they don't have large discography to back them for streams. So, whenever a popular girl groups release songs they can be outstreamed it is also happens with twice last year. Bp only overtook them after bornpink release

If BP releases even one song, they can't be surpassed by any girl group on the yearly chart. If they don't release a single new song in 2023, they *may* be surpassed. They weren't surpassed in 2021 with no releases, but NJ may be able to challenge them this year if they keep releasing things and BP doesn't.

• If BP releases even one song, they can't be surpassed by any girl group on the yearly chart. If they don't release a single new song in 2023, they *may* be surpassed. They weren't surpassed in 2021 with no releases, but NJ may be able to challenge them this year if they keep releasing things and BP doesn't.

I don't think new jeans can challenge bp in overall streams for year end though. Even without new releases bp can still pull atleast 2 billion streams for year end they pull average 8M streams daily now. New jeans doesn't have that much discography to pull that streams for overall. If anything I think the best bet will be twice they coming with new English single and they have large discography if they release another album too it is definitely tight position for bp though.

• I don't think new jeans can challenge bp in overall streams for year end though. Even without new releases bp can still pull atleast 2 billion streams for year end they pull average 8M streams daily now. New jeans doesn't have that much discography to pull that streams for overall. If anything I think the best bet will be twice they coming with new English single and they have large discography if they release another album too it is definitely tight position for bp though.

Twice released new music in 2021 and still couldn't pass BP. BP's most recent album will continue charting on Spotify global or several more months, going off of their past history, so it feels unlikely Twice would outstream them for the year unless they have a lot of comebacks. It will be very interesting to see what happens in the girl group world in regards to streaming if BP has no comeback this year.

• Please don't set nj up. Blackpink is biggest gg since destinys child globally. Their tour is set to be highest even with inflation or 2nd highest ( spice world 1998 is confusing though as they have no source but wiki says it grossed over 200 to 250million in 1998 )

Nj are just getting started. They have great start on Spotify. But they are far from bp level yet. Let them grow with peace and time. But yeah they have good shot at international success because of english abilities and charming members. Bp level is unrealistic at this point.

?

• What a messy thread💀

Why are blinks pulling the playlist shit as if that’s not the same crap ppl use on bp

Hardy is giving anti sometimes but he kinda has a point.

My point is very simple lo

If BP had more songs ,their daily catalogue streams will be more than 4.5M streams 🚶

There's reason BTS is still pulling over 20M streams while not having any song charting on global Spotify (unless u count the solos that also count for BTS but that's still something like 17M-18M catalogue streams)

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!