Why is Jang Wonyoung faking her voice?

• I really don't get it, everyone knows what she sounds like from her produce days. She was only 16 back the an already sounded mature, her voice could only get more mature with age, not younger. This current hyper cute voice she does is not her real voice.

• Why is Wonyoung faking her voice?

Why is Wonyoung acting cute?

Why is Wonyoung always wanting to be center?

Why does Wonyoung not spin her head when she dance?

Why does Wonyoung not bow?

Why is Wonyoung lazy?

Why is Wonyoung such a pick me?

Why does Wonyoung eat strawberries with 2 hands?

Why does Wonyoung pout when she drinks milk?

Why is Wonyoung Chinese?

Why does Wonyoung have Kakao privilege?

Why was Wonyoung rigged into IZ*ONE?

• It's to suit her concept/public persona. And I don't see any negativity in that.
    Whinny voice may annoy some people, but it clearly works. Just take a look at Chuu for example, she's 100% more committed than Wonyoung.

• Fuck you, why would you leak my upcoming content like that? :pepe-slash:

• like who cares? is her problem is want to use another voice? you all have to much free time to care about all the useless things

also are you talking about her talking voice or singing voice because singing voice was a lot more whinny in Izone, she sounds better right now, idk how she sounded while talking during that time so idk how to say

• Why is Wonyoung such a pick me?

That one is gonna make a gold thread!

• like who cares? is her problem is want to use another voice? you all have to much free time to care about all the useless things

It's not that anyone actually cares on a personal level. It's just a funny topic to discuss. Isn't that what the forums are for? Discussions

• It's not that anyone actually cares on a personal level. It's just a funny topic to discuss. Isn't that what the forums are for? Discussions

the point is that all idols are "fake" by some degree, heck all normal persons act fake depends of their environment, every person act different with their family, with their friends and at work, let alone in front of camera with thousands of randoms online watching every second of you, heck lots of people act different online than they do in real life, like most of them

there is nothing to discuss when is pretty normal for everybody, we don't know the real person behind their image and that goes for everybody in industry not only WY, what we see is short videos filmed in front of lots of staff and carefully edited

• the point is that all idols are "fake" by some degree, heck all normal persons act fake depends of their environment, every person act different with their family, with their friends and at work, let alone in front of camera with thousands of randoms online watching every second of you, heck lots of people act different online than they do in real life, like most of them

there is nothing to discuss when is pretty normal for everybody, we don't know the real person behind their image and that goes for everybody in industry not only WY, what we see is short videos filmed in front of lots of staff and carefully edited

I completely agree that all idols fake their public persona to an extent. But I still think discussions about the cringey fakery like that strawberry stunt are fun. I come here for them because anything other than flattery and fawning over idols gets flamed by the white knights over on the Reddit subs :exit-pepe:

• I completely agree that all idols fake their public persona to an extent. But I still think discussions about the cringey fakery like that strawberry stunt are fun. I come here for them because anything other than flattery and fawning over idols gets flamed by the white knights over on the Reddit subs :exit-pepe:

the problem is not that people speak about idols fake image, the problem is that people only speak about WY's and thats because she's highly popular right now and because she has no real scandal, people just want to nitpick about her, the strawberry thing was a joke of a "scandal", i guess it shows how popular she is because there is no way this become a scandal lmao

• wonyoung used skeaky voice tho in izone for situations

yes Majory of time she have deep voice for speak but this is just many female idols done that...

When she is mc ,she used skeaky voice tho i guess many koreans girls did that tho

Sometime she used deep vouce in ive

Anyways wonyoung did outshine your favs

Asleast We have wonyoung's vocal versatile in ive songs

Fun thing wonyoung have just female fans in ive,she done that well

• the problem is not that people speak about idols fake image, the problem is that people only speak about WY's and thats because she's highly popular right now and because she has no real scandal, people just want to nitpick about her, the strawberry thing was a joke of a "scandal", i guess it shows how popular she is because there is no way this become a scandal lmao

True rose bp have such deep voice in korean since we know her vocal is deep during pre debut

Arin changed her voice tho since i remember omg live perfomance she has big deep even this was supposed sweet voice .

Many People were surprised yet this crack voice tho

• :pepe-narrow-eyes:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!