[PC] Knetz acknowledge Wonyoung's growth and improvement and praise her for quickly working on 'issues' after receiving feedback

• source: [enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE JANG WONYOUNG IS AWARE OF THE PUBLIC'S SENTIMENT

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE JANG WONYOUNG IS AWARE OF THE PUBLIC'S SENTIMENT
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Nowadays, Jang Wonyoung is getting a lot of hate no?

People say that she's not spinning her head hard enough... that her dancing is lazy... that her expressions are too exaggerated.. to stop making that same 'longing' expression..

Looks like she's aware of those comments from the video uploaded yesterday

In IVE's Eleven choreography video, she made less facial expressions than usual, didn't make that 'longing' expression once, spun her head boldly and danced energetically too

image.png

During the dance break, she spun her head the hardest

image.png

Usually, she spins her head the least in the 'into the waves' part

But now, she's the one that does it the most

image.png

Her eyebrows movements and expressions were all minimal

It's impressive that she was able to work on the feedback quickly but I somehow pity her... I seriously hope that people stop forcing themselves to hate on her

post response:
    [+1,450][-178]

original post: here

Comments:

1. [+277, -23]
    I've never seen an idol who worked on their feedbacks as fast as Jang Wonyoung. She's seriously freaking quick

2. [+233, -54]

Please correct your second point. She was always spinning her head but because of her headpiece on the comeback day on Music Bank, she had to spin her head less hard. She always danced hard..

3. [+195, -18]
    The elementary kids have an inferiority complex towards Jang Wonyoung so they are making a fuss. To be honest, 80% of the hate comments targeted towards Jang Wonyoung are from elementary kidsㅋㅋㅋ If you filter them out, the videos praising Jang Wonyoung have increased recently and her views are going up too. Also, there are a lot of good comments and reactions ㅠㅠ I'm seriously not saying that for nothing. For real, Jang Wonyoung's hate comments are almost all from elementary kids so there's no need to be offendedㅋㅋㅋ anyways, Wonyoung, let's receive even more praises from now on ㅠ
    image.png
    (T/N: comments complimenting Wonyoung's singing, expressions, looks and other skills)

4. [+95, -2]
    Nowadays, the elementary kids hold a grudge against Wonyoung, that's why they are even worseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no but it's been a while since I've seen elementary kids get together like this to hate on one person. It reminds me of the elementary kids hating on T-ara's Jiyeon back then ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+85, -2]
    She always spun her head well but because of her hair accessory on that day, she couldn't do it... She spun her head so refreshingly if you watched her debut showcase, other performances, choreography videos, etc.ㅋㅋㅋ They are nitpicking her too much so that's why Jang Wonyoung fixed it right away. Looking at their encore stage, it looks like she fixed her nasally voice a lot too. I like seeing her improving

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!