Jang Wonyoung is still in high school, isn't this too much?

• download%20(11).jpeg

The reason why Jang Wonyoung's videos get a lot of hate comment:

'I'm looking for people to leave comments about Jang Wonyoung's expressions in every video of her on Youtube. I will pay you 50KRW (0.041USD) for a short comment and 100KRW (0.082USD) for a long comment. Looking forward to your participation. (Example of long comment: That looks like an expression of someone who's high in nightclubs; Why would such a young girl do that? The way she purposely does seductive expressions... It's not good for kids to see)

download%20(12).jpeg

'They're portraying their insecurity to Wonyoung because she's young, beautiful, and already successful'

'If you hand this as proof to her company, they could sue anyone that made that post. And this won't be finished just by penalty fee because this is a planned crime, that person could be charged as a criminal'

'???? Hul, this is very shocking. Who does this?? Whoa, if I were Jang Wonyoung, I don't think I could be that strong. This is just wrong in so many ways'

'This makes me realize that this world is wide and there's a lot of idiots in it'

'Why do they do this to a young, hard-working girl? Just for that amount of money on top of that'

pann

[+340][-20]

1. [+130][-4] It's very sickening to see them actually paying people to leave hate comments for someone underage

2. [+80][-5] Why would they do that? They should be getting punished for that

3. [+64][-4] Can they even live in society at this point?

4. [+32][-0] It's basically, 'I'm giving you 100KRW to attack someone'ㅋㅋ Or maybe they just want to leave hate comments, but barely have any money to do so? I hope they get punished for that

5. [+19][-0] They should've done that to celebrities who drove under the influence...

6. [+19][-0] They don't even do this much to the celebrities who are problematicㅋㅋㅋㅋ What did Jang Wonyoung do to deserve this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've heard of similar things in C-entertainment circles as well that fandoms pay for people to write positive messages for their artists so they rank the top of whatever platform they are on...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!