[instiz] GIRL GROUPS CAST SYSTEM SHOWN IN A PICTURE

• AVvXsEhqL9WNGtYxjEo5yo-w1nSj9GZvOFIYgjH8Kiz6RFfzVeNpEtdcoa7UWY-84mn0lSJYSRDWVTJBD4kVUQjyPk_NbNsxY05F7jPFGY-DVneh_w3i1Znd4GN-sSVmDGXzvXzP--Mtw5T71NBj7RleuMWu0756MGG8dfXDwCQAMbGp2V_wOeR1yWpsl0Xm=s16000
    Brahamn (Ive Jang Wonyoung, Yujin)

AVvXsEiLlEMBf2oup_hDl7AGygIXWu0BgyqJfK4p3sm-eSN5yQnBPzUkzfUBbH23tKjxo0K986w3KGK9Xnh-egikEOVZnh8RoF8w_-_bwhgoiBA774s83DV46UHBpriUHZpeeaqi4Mzk1TddaqrBec2ch0osfHeD3un_mHLOm2gjC2Uz-48JKFMOXUEwuKoC=s16000
    Kshatriya (Ive Rei)

AVvXsEix2nkDvQHf8OCpRHNgMTO4WLxd_bFgE1YROCrGDKnnP9JTShe3ytyFr1mf2PE6f2mbBMDXksRvyFDFtAR2pyLKQRGPsixNPo4JrwY2fe1oVH9643dVxyyYqGenfBEqNjA1hILfP2JCpDk1uuVaITYo-CmduL1AYZ6Yx1T8BTCfMpr9M5iTGqH_45wI=s16000
    Sudra (WJSN Seola, Yeoreum)

isn't the last one way too severe..?

original post: here

1. If they're from the same company... This is truly annoyingㅠ

2. They're from the same company? This is seriously oba..

3. It's the difference in staffs, what cast system?
    Of course there's a quality difference, but if the artists themselves are able to conduct their Vlive comfortably and chat with the fans don't try to project your own victimization on them

4. Starship is impressive

5. Is the first one some content they make? And the one a the bottom is simply a Vlive right?
    > Nop, they're all shooting their birthday Vlivesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I can only laughㅋㅋㅋ

7. There's a bunch of posts out there comparing artists birthdays especially coming from Starship. This agency is something

8. Hul I really hope they treat WJSN better this yearㅠ.... What's up with the lack of sincerity, I'm not even a fan and I feel for them

9. They're from the same company but the staffs are different...? This difference is way too blatant, I lost words.....

10. Wow... This is too much

• damn

couldnt have they just used the same room atleast?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but didn't they forgot one thing?

that usually fans send gifts, cakes, flowers to company, and contact company

as IVE is new group, created during 'modern' era/nowadays and they have two members from IZ*ONE it's obvious they will be 'spoiled' by fans now + company also has this newer approach that everything needs to be/look RICH for them

as for WJSN it is what it is, they have one year of contract left, and honestly I'd rather see Starship paying extra for that Queendom 2 stages, and still allowing girls do what they want than giving them extra 3 cakes lol

+ a reminder that WJSN has half of members which made acting debuts, group has two active sub-units, they are recording OST's, basically members have a lot of freedom, of which groups from other agencies can only dream about

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wjsn contract renovation is also next year, it's obv starship give more to I've bc they bring more sales/stream than a group twice their size

So queendom is their last chance before some members leave or starship just disband the group all together

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!