Who I think could go SOLO in these GROUPs #TALENT #CONCEPTS

• some of Yew may be like... Erm...red velvet members have already gone solo....sawry but in my reality their still in happiness era.... Yeah.

RED VELVET -

Wendy would one hundred percent slay a dark grungy concept. Like her IJust video told me so. Nawt yelling and rapping...

like just...grunge...emo....singing....like that group evanescence... yeah, and I understand if Wendy wanted to do her country girl slay...church girl slay... But C'mon.

TWICE -

erm this is hard because I can't really picture any member #solo... but momo would slay with a talk rap itzzayyy b side cherry type of song...like you understand what I mean...nayeon could perhaps slay cute concepts again... But nawt nothing like heart shaker... Maybe a way to go by girls generation slay...

BLACKPINK -

Rosè... Halsey...dark mysterious slay...castle...you know that song...castle yeah. If they dye her hair white...and then have the dark shadow makeup...and then the royal concept....Yeah....you see it...right?

AESPA-

Ning Ning...Beyonce slay...end of time....concept is camp..F(X) perhaps...but also Beyonce... Yeah. I'm picturing black hair...cut short... With purple highlights...yeah...

ITZY-

Ryujin...Okay picture this, orange hair, Paramore slay... Like just think about it... Or rock...like ryujin would slayy rock...neow cowboy hats though. Not shy type of styling but also...alternative. yeah.

2ne1-

Minzy.... RnB slay...like C'mon now...but also hip hop slay... Old hip hop though...naur Kpop hip hop....okay?

Speed round because...I can't think anymore.

BTS: Jimin...fantasy...concept...slay...nawt jungkook...someday finna find my time...

TXT: I do nawt know...they all slay...wizards...hmm....nawt yeonjun...he slays tho...maybe beomgyu...yeah.

SKZ: Hyunjin....but the slay of the century would be underground hip hawp changbin....300 words per second...like C'mon...

VIXX: Ken...Leo...Ravi... Sub unit....this is about solos though...also Leo and Ravi slayed that sub unit...like my besties ate...what happened Ravi?

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• Minzy is still one of the biggest sleepers with unmanifested potential. She could pull off a contemporary R'N'B song with melodically captivating vocal notes.

That would be d0pe for Mo'!

A song like "Cherry" would actually be crazy-d0pe fire for a J-Hip-Pop sub-unit of Twice:

Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Mo'. They all own their sessy in a way that would be killer for songs like "Cherry". Jihyo could "smolz" like crazy on some of Lia's part! She'd start a wildfire!! Mina could easily be the alluring magnet that she is too. Mo' starting the track with adlibs like, "Yeah..Yeah, Twice!" around :12.5 would give me CHILLS!! 🧊🥶

• RV -

It's a travesty that Seulgi hasn't had a solo, considering that IMO she is one of the most well rounded gg idols... ever!

I'd like something along the Chungha style for her, maybe slightly more badass girl crush with some cool choreo.

BP -

Another Jennie track please. Any concept similar to Blackpink's stuff is fine. She does it so well.

Aespa -

Karina + Hyuna's Bubble Pop = Viral. Though I do think maybe a more chic concept would suit her better I guess. Maybe a classier version of Roll Deep?

Itzy -

Yeji, 100%. Some strong concept.

Twice -

Dunno, hard to really see any of them solo. A Mina X Raiden or something could be good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!