[NK] [Pann] IVE’s An Yujin is seriously an all-rounder

• source: [Pann] IVE’s An Yujin is seriously an all-rounder

[Pann] IVE’s An Yujin is seriously an all-rounder – NetizenKore
    She's been pretty since her contact lens ad when she was 15, but recently she's lost her baby fat and is so f*cking pretty in an actress-like way. And her heigh
    netizen-kore.com

She’s been pretty since her contact lens ad when she was 15, but recently she’s lost her baby fat and is so f*cking pretty in an actress-like way. And her height too – she’s 172cm and slim but has a toned body + if you look at her encores, she’s the most stable with both high and low notes and is the best dancer in IVE + her leadership is amazing, as is her chemistry with every member you pair her with + she hasn’t have a single controversy since debut and is still just 19

pannapp_2021-12-22_12_01_53

pannapp_2021-12-22_12_01_54

Screenshot 2021-12-24 at 20.48.07

Original Post

1. [+95][-9] She’s been an all-rounder since IZ*ONE but she was almost hidden so people didn’t know

2. [+81][-10] I’m a fan of another group but I think An Yujin is a seriously likeable type… She looks quite kind

3. [+50][-13] Though there are people who say she’s not at a main vocal level, I think she hasn’t shown the important parts yet. I think we’ll see them in the next album. Yujin has always improved on herself

4. [+29][-16] I’m wasn’t interested in her so I wasn’t aware of this, but her facial expressions are varied, she does the hip movement the best, her dancing is the most powerful and her singing is stable, so I was pretty surprised. I thought that she just started off as an advert model and got lucky and got into IZ*ONE because her chemistry with Jang Wonyoung was good, but she’s an all-rounder. Plus I didn’t realise this when she was in IZ*ONE but now she’s got black hair and they’ve styled it neatly, she’s seriously so f*cking pretty

5. [+20][-2] Yujin is the prettiest these days

6. [+19][-6] An Yujin, I love you

Screenshot 2021-12-24 at 20.55.04

7. [+17][-3] I hope Yujin will be loved by many

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!