Kep1er will be fine, I actually think they're pretty balanced?

• Seriously I've never seen so much concern until IZ*One was about to debut and people freaked out.

None of my picks made it but the group will be okay!

Vocally I see the similarities with IZ*One.

They have Chaehyun, she's strong technically, and with a tone people like. They have Youngeun, allrounder who can sing on pitch and has a better shouting capability for high notes. I think they might make her like Nayeon, a lead who gets the high notes but if they make her a rapper like Yena I will fight them.

They have Hikaru, the best dancer on the show and a great rapper! She's also really funny. Mashiro reminds me a lot of Chaeryeong, I don't know why but I like her personality and they are similarily stable. Dayeon! A big stan attractor and also someone who is very consistent in performances! I know people say her stage presence is a problem but she does much better in cute concepts or what this group will prob go for. She's also a good dancer.

Bahiyyih! I have a feeling she's actually the one with the closest relations to most people who debuted along with Hikaru -- look at the behind the scenes! Honestly the hate will subside when she debuts. She's also probably the strongest subvocal by far! -- Xiaoting is better by a notch with her breath but Korean syllable chopping is a problem for her.

Yeseo. Good stage presence and center energy! Her voice is super nasally and unique so she'll probably get the catchy one liners like Sana. She's also a good dancer!

Yujin -- probably the leader unless they go for Dayeon, we know how amazing and adorable she is as a person and she's always helping everyone out! She's also the best harmonizer out of the other vocals, I think she'd do a lot of the backing vocals.

Xiaoting -- amazing center, great expressions, good dancing, and a really likeable personality! Shen Fighting. (Also to whoever thinking she will leave, I really doubt, her company is not an actual company and is really bad)

I see this group as pretty well rounded tbh.

• They have Hikaru, the best dancer on the show

wow the Dayeon erasure :OO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I agree, they're gonna be big. People are just always mad when the final lineup is announced. People were even pissed about IOI when they were announced. Fast forward just a couple years later and people argue "but IOI had the absolute most perfect lineup." No matter what, some contestants aren't gonna make it so some fandoms will be mad and there will be upsets.

• I can't imagine these trainees forming a group, but they might make it work.

The line up could've been better but it also could've been much worse, so I think if their company gives them good songs that show their strengths and hide their weakneses, they'll do okay.

• wow the Dayeon erasure :OO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The gap isn't Chungha/Chaeyeon big which is why I said well rounded haha. Hikaru is technically cleaner but it's not huge. Hikaru is also young so she ends up losing stamina around the end while rapping because she puts SO much energy while Dayeon tends to be consistent throughout. Xiaoting is clean but she lacks the sharper moves of Dayeon/Hikaru but is clean and elegant, I think her expression in her face matches the dancing the most. Hikaru is SUPER energetic and is the most expressive(which can be a bit too much but not like Yaning much haha even though I love her) and Dayeon can have the blank face with noncute concepts. (Yujin too actually)

Dayeon may be the main dancer? Or 2 mains and 2 leads?

• The gap isn't Chungha/Chaeyeon big which is why I said well rounded haha. Hikaru is technically cleaner but it's not huge. Hikaru is also young so she ends up losing stamina around the end while rapping because she puts SO much energy while Dayeon tends to be consistent throughout. Xiaoting is clean but she lacks the sharper moves of Dayeon/Hikaru but is clean and elegant, I think her expression in her face matches the dancing the most. Hikaru is SUPER energetic and is the most expressive(which can be a bit too much but not like Yaning much haha even though I love her) and Dayeon can have the blank face with noncute concepts. (Yujin too actually)

Dayeon may be the main dancer? Or 2 mains and 2 leads?

I think Youngeun is also main dancer potential! Her expressions are good, she naturally have swag and is very fluide!

The dance line is PACKED between Dayeon, Hikaru, Yeseo, Youngeun and Xiaoting. Also Yujin who used to be lead dancer too.

Definitely the Strength of the group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!