In light of Day6 comeback news, here is the time Young K's friend made a whole ass farewell/send off video

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Remember when Young K's friend made this sweet as hell video

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can see the video here

External Content youtu.be

• Shall I add you in the Day6 taglist so that you can be updated with my threads?

Ok... Not YET! 😂

My interest is piqued. I see a lot of (and I think I’ve responded to a fair few of your threads in the past couple of weeks. You may not really have noticed because I’m not a huge akp presence, tbh. I don’t expect anyone to notice me! 😂

I very often love a live band (it’s where I started in music

- as an adult anyway) so I’m definitely interested.

But if you have time to shout me out out a few good starting points, I’m into that!

• Here are some songs to start with.

Their debut song, which still remains to be a huge favourite

Their most popular song in South Korea

Their most popular song in Spotify

The song that got their first win

Their most recent comeback last year

And their sub-unit comeback with Young K/Wonpil/Dowoon

All these songs are different from each other, so you can explore the variety in Day6 discography

Let me know if you are interested in anything else or any other song recommendations that you like

:happyr::happyr::happyr:

• I love all of these songs (I haven't listened to "time of our life" tho)

• Cool! Thank you so much for that! I really do honestly appreciate you taking the time. I’ll have a look before I go to sleep - and whatever I think, I’ll let you know my fair opinion- because I appreciate you taking your time!

So, thanks for that! I look forward to it - they seem like really admirable lads.

• I love all of these songs (I haven't listened to "time of our life" tho)

Time to go on a Day6 marathon with my Day6 playlist (compiled all their songs)

External Content open.spotify.com

• I also hope they gain more attraction this comeback, I feel like they're so underrated and I'm confused why because they are all so talented and great singers (including dowoon)

• Time to go on a Day6 marathon with my Day6 playlist (compiled all their songs)

External Content open.spotify.com

I hope you don't mind me saving this playlist to my spotify :smirks:

• I also hope they gain more attraction this comeback, I feel like they're so underrated and I'm confused why because they are all so talented and great singers (including dowoon)

I think maybe they aren't promoted like normal idol groups so they sell less.

However, their digitals are actually pretty good. I made a thread about it days ago you might want to check it out. Basically Day6 kinda seems to actually be doing better than we expected in South Korea.

They are also growing steadily every year. Also, the fact that they have a huge enough fanbase to go on 2 World Tours (2018 and 2019) shows that they are doing pretty well, probably the most successful out of the idol bands in SK compared to bands like N.Flying/ONEWE/The Rose/Lucy etc

Zombie and their Demon album also got critical acclaim from multiple critics and they won Best Band Performance MAMA2020. Hopefully this year will be great for them

:happyr::happyr:

• I agree that they aren't promoted as much as idol groups...I actually agree with everything you said, and I also hope that they have a great year, they deserve it :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!