Posts by xoxo-fr

I remember a few months ago, I was "arguing" with someone who said that K-pop was predictable because we have a clear leader. And now here we are, aespa outperforming everyone including IU and NJ even on Spotify. Literally No one would have bet on Aespa blocking, NJ on the charts? Even last week, everyone thought NJ would get the #1.

I love how unpredictable the Korean charts can be lol!

their increase in ul is around the same

aespa cmb will rise supernova ul (considering it happen in other cmbs with prereleases) but they will stop promoting it from this week and nj will go to every univ festival ever

akmu is a wildcard isnt their cmb in like a week?

Yes next Monday! They are a wild card bc the charts are strong right now but Love Lee was a hit so who knows

Even if the peaks are not on par with their usual standard yet, both songs are doing good in SK right now. Next week is going to be intense with the addition of Aespa new TT.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i'm only surprise by bugs actually because it's usually the most easy chart to overtake the top spot

and songs from big groups usually reach #1 here in the first day, bugs is even the only chart where bg can reach #1

i'm surprise that nj didn't claim yet the top spot but they'll probably do it in the next days

Yes they are going to performs on a lot of universities festivals + more upcoming promotions so yeah the song might top some real time charts

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

This debut is very interesting…

Im quite shocked that NJ is not top 3 on any real times charts outside bugs and melon. Not even top 5 on Genie?

External Content x.com

Tomorrow morning update will be interesting. At midnight the hourly uls gap between Supernova and How Sweet was barely 3K.

External Content x.com

I feel like Bubble Gum should have been digitally released weeks ago. This strange rollout is definitly linked to the civil war.

A month later, BG was bound to have less impact on the charts sadly. Yet it's still doing pretty well.

The roll out seems to be MHJ/Ador idea. They probably didn’t want to follows the same roll out like they did with Ditto and OMG

The gap btw Supernova and How sweet for the hourly uls is now 10k.

External Content x.com

So far Accendio charts performance is not amazing. It’s just there. Heya is still at #3

External Content x.com

Who cares about PAK when you just hit your career best in Spotify, still going strong in big charts like Melon and Youtube Music, hitting a new peak in their career and getting an overall great reception for the comeback and also huge anticipation for their 2nd title?

Look at Bam Yang Geng, getting PAK but already down to #15, only few spots higher than Rhapsody of sorrow and To.X which were released months prior.

I’m quite surprised about BYG longevity… I was expecting a better holding

I was never expecting them to chart. Like ever. A pleasant surprise. Is the song viral?

This is where they are on the other daily charts

External Content x.com

Idk if the song is viral but I saw a lot of discussion regarding their system and the 24 members.

It’s indeed a pleasant surprise since the song is good!

Wow Triple S joined STAYC, KOL and Qwer as the new group from a small company that is being able to charts on melon!

External Content x.com

Im so here for the 4/5th generation being the new 2nd gen with multiples popular ggs.

Supernova Debuted with 130k uls

External Content x.com

Heya is having a slower rise than Kitsch or I AM did last year which makes sense, charts are a lot more competitive lately? I've not been following them a lot but ULs are higher nowadays and uncle LYW doesn't always flood Genie during zombie hours! Good signs!

But yes, Heya promotions seem to be working well for them, about 30k ULs added today! #1.. we'll see if it's possible but for now I think top 3 should happen the coming week?

Yeah, charts seems more competitive right now. Spot just reached a new uls peak, We have Magnetic and Fate who are still gathering more than 330k uls. While Plot twist is still stable. Also, Qwer song, is close to surpass 300k uls which mean that we can potentially have 5 songs with more than 300k uls. I think universities festivals might also have some impact in the charts.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

They’re doing way better than Baddie and Either way. I need to compare this to I AM.

External Content x.com

Its the only "realtime" chart thats based entirely on 24h uls and also the first korean service that ditched the typical realtime chart as the default playlist for users and focused more playlisting similar to western services, it also doesnt offer downloads.

Makes it the slowest of them all combined with it having a small userbase, which means it sometimes tends to be out of sync with other charts in general. It has blocked many all kills over the years.

Tyvm! I guess we’ll see if the next few days if they can manage to get a RAK. I think PAK is out of the picture since Bubble gum is higher