[NK][Pann] OP says that IVE’s maknae’s age stands out too much, knetz defend Leeseo and the decision to debut her

• source: [Pann] IVE’s maknae’s age stands out too much

[Pann] IVE’s maknae’s age stands out too much – NetizenKore
    An 07 amongst 02 03 04 04 04?? A middle schooler in the middle of 18~20 year olds all of a sudden.. They're not even a Produce group and it's not like they've g
    netizen-kore.com

fdmjea_aaaalsgv

OP SAYS:

fdmjebxakaaw2zu

Original Post

1. [+81][-7] What are you saying, even if you just look at IZ*ONE, Kwon Eunbi and Jang Wonyoung had a 9 year age gap

2. [+78][-1] So what, Red Velvet Yeri was like that too,, I don’t think 3 years is that big an age gap

3. [+71][-7] Her face is pretty and her figure is lengthy and nice so why…? And what do you mean by a 5 member group when it’s been decided that they’re a 6 member group. Why would you have to upload this kind of post and hurt the maknae, she’s so young too

4. [+47][-0] No-one’s saying it but there are lots of members with quite a large age gap;

5. [+43][-0] ’07… If they hate on her, they’re seriously devils..

6. [+42][-0] NCT Dream also debuted when they were young and that worked out well. I don’t think age matters

7. [+39][-0] I don’t really think that.. There’s that kind of age gap in other groups too, and putting her age aside, doesn’t it work if she suits the group? She’s really f*cking pretty and when you put the 6 of them together, she doesn’t stand out as looking super young by herself

8. [+38][-0] Why are you criticising her using her age…

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Oh the gap doesn't matter, I am a bit uncomfortable with how young she is, but I suppose that the norm at this point...

The oldest member is only four and a half years older than her and is a 2002 liner, so the age gap isn't that big to begin with, but she is very young indeed.

mKl7Ghm.png

• The oldest member is only four and a half years older than her and is a 2002 liner, so the age gap isn't that big to begin with, but she is very young indeed.

I mean, we've seen bigger gaps. Like the the 10 year age gap from Minzy and Bom in 2ne1. And they seemed to get along well (from what I know). But 4 really isn't a big deal and easier to work through so like... I'm sure they'll be fine.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• my only problem with her age was pointed by op of that k forum thread

"she will be an adult 5 years into their career"

so because she is included she is closing many doors for other members, because they won't be able to do some concepts

we might even use their senior group WJSN as example here, not only about mv scenes but also about lyrics. as well as about choreo...

exy.jpg

tkm.jpg

tk1.jpg

tk2.jpg

tk3.jpg

tk4.jpg

itm.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• my only problem with her age was pointed by op of that k forum thread

"she will be an adult 5 years into their career"

so because she is included she is closing many doors for other members, because they won't be able to do some concepts

I think all the other members are already adults in Korean age so yeah, it limits them but at the same time, they're all really really young so it's better if they don't start off with more grown concepts

mKl7Ghm.png

• I think all the other members are already adults in Korean age so yeah, it limits them but at the same time, they're all really really young so it's better if they don't start off with more grown concepts

yeah I get it they don't need to start with them you are right but the thing is they will need to wait this 5 years to do something like that, which is a pity because this will basically mean that Yujin and Wonyoung will be 8 year seniors when they will be able to do something like that...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah I get it they don't need to start with them you are right but the thing is they will need to wait this 5 years to do something like that, which is a pity because this will basically mean that Yujin and Wonyoung will be 8 year seniors when they will be able to do something like that...

I see what you mean

mKl7Ghm.png

• I wanted to stan this group but seeing the maknae I kinda stepped back. The kid is like 7 years younger than me and that's no way comfortable for me to stan such younger idols. I think in two or three years 10 liners will debut too. I'll step away from kpop or just stan the older groups if they stay active.

• I think its too late to cry about her age... Overall she fits with the image of the group and pretty much the only concept that will limit them is sexy/sultry which i am completely fine with since ive doesnt seem to suit it like sistar did and this concept havent done a cb in such a long time anyway. I bet Starship already have something that suit them planned and I am very interested on it regardless.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I wanted to stan this group but seeing the maknae I kinda stepped back. The kid is like 7 years younger than me and that's no way comfortable for me to stan such younger idols. I think in two or three years 10 liners will debut too. I'll step away from kpop or just stan the older groups if they stay active.

I'm almost double her age and it makes me feel very protective of her

mKl7Ghm.png

• I mean, it's not like you always will work with people around your age. But it's SK and they still care a lot about the age hierarchy.

But what's concerning to me it's the fact that she is too young to be in this industry. We all know that the majority of the fandom of girl groups are males. It gives me creeps that some grown-ass males will drool looking at a 14yo in a short skirt.

Hope the company will take care of them. To throw such young girls in such a violent and stressful environment...

Sometimes it frightens me that parents agree to expose their kids at such a young age.

Approved the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!