Posts by yan-ferreira

humm the stylist choice.. i was kinda crazy while i recorded this, my apologize

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Scanned" the last chapter of the trilogy, when the obsessions become unbearable, happens a tragedy. when your love becomes an obsession and you become blind to the truth, not only that you want to possess the person in a level you want to become them. now you steal his career, fashion, voice, and soul, "you became him"

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Need Someone" is an indie, experimental pop, experimental hip hop demo song, that follows the history/ narrative from "Yan's Is A Star" What happens after you realize that what you thought someone was it's just your creation? someone you've been in love with for so many years, you feel so betrayed, right? but this was your fantasy and imagination to begin with... that's why you always need someone and what's gonna happen after you find someone that you "need"?

beat by composition x

this is an open letter to a celebrity to his fan, but this is just an imagination of this fan, an illusion of what this celebrity truly is, there's no idol for him, but he's already too obsessed
    the lore begins with "Yan's Is A Star"
    beat by sepjer

hi bestie, hope u like it and I did a website/email list if u want to subscribe (it's free) to get updates on my new release, this interlude it's just the start of the lore I'm doing https://yan-nay.mailchimpsites.com/

hope y'all like it <3

alternative version

External Content www.tiktok.com

this choreography is from Latrice, is such a vibe, loove this dance

this was my first dance performance, which was back in November 23, i am still so overwhelmed, it was an amazing experience I'm still so grateful for this opportunity

"Paper Hair" it's a drum n bass track, track that uses hair as a metaphor to detach yourself from false places and ideas or people (paper hair) to grow into yourself and recognize and let yourself shine and be you (real hair)

beat by intrawebproducer

full video

hope y'all like it <3

omgggg guys, how y'all doing? it's been a year since i didn't log in here, i take this beat to an "aespa type beat" but I can't see them in these type of songs, but that kinda make me wonder which groups will fit here, "Nothing On But The Fame" is just a silly demo song I did for fun, it talks about the obsession of fame, and that you so bad this illusion no matter what or no matter why, you want to fulfill yourself, and you don't want anything unless the fame