That hag Sojang says the reason Jinni left NMIXX is

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sojang has never once been right about anything

Where did she get the info/idea to even speak out about something like this

I don't even know who this Steve from Younite is but how dangerous of her to claim Jinni was caught in a motel with an adult and got kicked out for it

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Don't believe a shit from what ahjumma Sojang mental gymnastics are suggesting.

The only one thing you can take from it, is what I wrote in different thread. That because she is a minor she could be kicked out for breaking dorm curfew and not coning back to dorm for night.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JYP might be feeding her the rumors or she is making shit up again because they can't say we kicked her out due to financial issues with NMIXX.

Sojang is all lies how she said V was dating that Tokopedia owners manager's daughter lol when he was likely already dating Jennie.

V was also seen waiting alone in the line to get into the Gallery and not with that woman.

Also said V is dating Aespa Winter when we all know in July when we all know that's horsehit.

More lies Knetz compiled.

Jang Wonyoung copying Freezia - Lie

V and RM dating a commoner + Jungkook and Lee Yubi's dating - Lie

Oh My Girl Jiho and gag woman dating - Lie

NMIXX Sullyoon's boyfriend in her phone background - Lie

Song Kang and Han Sohee dating - Lie

Aespa Karina's past controversy (saying she had a lot of men) - Lie

NCT Jaehyun's Prada reactions flopped him - Lie

Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin not getting along - Lie

Enhypen Sunghoon touching Jang Wonyoung's body - Lie

+ V and Park Bogum butting ties - Lie

+ V and Lisa taking a chartered flight - Lie

[enter-talk] ALL THE LIES SOJANG TOLD + NEW! (pannchoa.com)

• Never a single truthful story came out from that channel

mKl7Ghm.png

• Never a single truthful story came out from that channel

It's seriously like a wannabe TMZ channel with an owner who doesn't know anything about entertainment industry and has zero connections. I bet she failed auditions as a young girl and now she is tormenting idols with fake and malicious rumor. How is she not in jail tho?! That's what surprise me.

• It's seriously like a wannabe TMZ channel with an owner who doesn't know anything about entertainment industry and has zero connections. I bet she failed auditions as a young girl and now she is tormenting idols with fake and malicious rumor. How is she not in jail tho?! That's what surprise me.

I wonder how she decides what rumor she will make up next, maybe she puts papers in a hat with names and another one with situations and pulls them out at random

mKl7Ghm.png

• I really can't comprehend how Sojang is still up and running and hasn't been sued for defamation :toxicpepe:

She was seriously legally threarened by Youtube Channel Korean Englishman and they got her to take down a defamatory video towards one of the high schoolers from their series so it's possible

mKl7Ghm.png

• AKP making an article about it! WTF!? Jinni is literally a MINOR in SK. Fuck!! I wish Jinni was still a JYPE member so they could sue the SHIT out of AKP right now.

External Content twitter.com

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• AKP making an article about it! WTF!? Jinni is literally a MINOR in SK. Fuck!! I wish Jinni was still a JYPE member so they could sue the SHIT out of AKP right now.

External Content twitter.com

Sophie Ha will not see heaven. I want JYP to sue her but she doesn't have an agency yet everyone can come up with fake rumors about her. Poor Jinni. Leave her alone Sophie.

• Sophie Ha will not see heaven. I want JYP to sue her but she doesn't have an agency yet everyone can come up with fake rumors about her. Poor Jinni. Leave her alone Sophie.

Do you know how many people will read this and believe it? Not everyone comes in to the forums or knows about Sojang and her reputation. Some people will just read the headline of that and run with this.

A part of me hopes Jinni redebuts so people can stop spreading false and harmful information about a teenage girl. :emotionalpepe:

Edit: They really set Jinni up. I just read the comments of that tweet, and I am livid. They really fed her to the dogs by not only posting this, but tweeting it too. For clicks. Don't click on that article guys. Don't give them what they want by slandering a young girl with baseless rumors.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Don't believe a shit from what ahjumma Sojang

This goes for any idol including the time Woojin left skz. JYP has said in a previous interview about the company policy that they DON'T tell anyone the reason a person left the company regardless if the situation was good or bad they want xyz to succeed and releasing the information can only potentially harm so as a result they will NEVER release a reason someone quit

• This goes for any idol including the time Woojin left skz. JYP has said in a previous interview about the company policy that they DON'T tell anyone the reason a person left the company regardless if the situation was good or bad they want xyz to succeed and releasing the information can only potentially harm so as a result they will NEVER release a reason someone quit

yeah I get it

but in same time we know how world works

there are always "insiders" and friends who work here and there

it's not like only CEO's know that Idol did something wrong

this way you also can notice that trainees which left JYP are successful in other places

but idols who left surprisingly ain't so much

External Content www.youtube.com

• The notable idols who left JYP are all doing well from Woojin to got7 to 2pm and even day 6 jae soooo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!