[enter-talk] ALL THE LIES SOJANG TOLD + NEW!

• bypannchoaJune 30, 2022
    AVvXsEgktqFlDUBlB5Xf_WD3ZJrJdpykTLUIfhl2QWztOc8aIHGcXhEAapAQ4NOuVGxcgbUQJzDgeD0TnBlp_q1H-Q3KCT_-G-iuTkXx1IUbMmhmsxQxWz8P2l8FEjx3gKnYzbP13F0v5c7zdBbaBQI1apoOidLghhRj36w40I9mvkbg1QJ96JwWhGDVeZrY=s16000
    (pic not included)

Jang Wonyoung copying Freezia - Lie
    V and RM dating a commoner + Jungkook and Lee Yubi's dating - Lie
    Oh My Girl Jiho and gag woman dating - Lie
    NMIXX Sullyoon's boyfriend in her phone background - Lie
    Song Kang and Han Sohee dating - Lie
    Aespa Karina's past controversy (saying she had a lot of men) - Lie
    NCT Jaehyun's Prada reactions flopped him - Lie
    Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin not getting along - Lie
    Enhypen Sunghoon touching Jang Wonyoung's body - Lie

+ V and Park Bogum butting ties - Lie
    + V and Lisa taking a chartered flight - Lie

Does Sojang have some kind of disease? It's quite severe

If people are wondering how they're lies, I'll explain. You can just google and find the reasons

- She released a video claiming that Jang Wonyoung released a picture to copy Freezia just to find out that Jang Wonyoung posted hers before Freezia

- V & RM + Jungkook dating - The company denied + they said that it wasn't true directly

- Jiho and the gag woman both denied themselves

- Sullyoon's picture wasn't a male idol's picture but a picture of herself

- It wasn't Song Kang in the picture, but another actor from My Name

- Karina wasn't the one who contacted first (?) and she doesn't have other men

- Jaehyun became a global ambassador and his reactions were good

- Enhypen's hate was forced

post response:
    [+559][-43]
    original post: here

1. [+138, -1]
    Seeing it altogether, it's indeed severe. She's tormenting idols like that and making up senseless rumors to spread things around but why is nobody coming forward to stop her?... When 'I Want To Know' covered cyber wreckers, I tried to send a bunch of links containing Sojang's videos. It's not just my bias, but I'm also trying to tell other companies to sue her too. That Sojang b*tch is just not disappearing. This freaking ajumma is still living her life, why is nobody stopping her?

2. [+123, -6]
    Meanwhile, the b*tches in the comments claiming that international fans are fans of Sojang are f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you guys really want to bullsh*t even in the comments? Right now, all fans are uniting in order to deal with that Sojang b*tch, why would you come here and claim who is whose fans? And who cares whose fans is hers? Does it make any difference? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the reason why Sojang isn't disappearing~

3. [+112, -27]
    Wow seeing the comments here, those flop JYP fangirls b*tches should all screw offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at them making up lies about YG and Blackpink under this post and ruining other idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking at the way they create edited videos of Jang Wonyoung supposedly not greeting Sullyoon and dragging her in the comments and dominating the platforms praising those flopMIXX while f*cking praising Sullyoon and bashing Jang Wonyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously do those flop JYP fangirls want to die? Looks like they couldn't think through when flopMIXX debuted and they started dragging BlackPink and Jang Wonyoung hereㅠㅠ

4. [+76, -72]
    It's so obvious that Sojang isn't bashing YG and BlackPink because she's a drug store fangirl. Her bias were Sechskies-GD-BIㅋㅋ She drags Aespa while praising BPㅋㅋ She bashes NMIXX all the time, so she's not a flopJYP fan

5. [+36, -2]
    Can people stop calling her Sojang and just call her a hag? She's already in her 40s and she's still trolling in the entertainment industry. She's acting out of place in Youtube and she's also that person with the Sunghoon profile picture on Twitterㅇㅇ (she's going around f*cking bashing Sunghoon)

New post
    Next Post

• 2. [+123, -6]
    Meanwhile, the b*tches in the comments claiming that international fans are fans of Sojang are f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you guys really want to bullsh*t even in the comments? Right now, all fans are uniting in order to deal with that Sojang b*tch, why would you come here and claim who is whose fans? And who cares whose fans is hers? Does it make any difference? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the reason why Sojang isn't disappearing~

idk who is spreading lies, but this person is correct... international fans are tired of her bullshit too. Sure there are a number of international who will believe anything written in Korean, but most of us are tired of her bullshit too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!