Why do the fancam videos of Danielle and Hyein have the least amount of views amongst the members of NewJeans ?

• Why do the fancam videos of Danielle and Hyein have the least amount of views amongst the members of NewJeans ?

1) Hanni :

7 August 2022 :

[안방1열 직캠4K] 뉴진스 하니 'Cookie' (NewJeans HANNI FanCam) @SBS Inkigayo 220807 :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2) Minji :

7 August 2022 :

[안방1열 직캠4K] 뉴진스 민지 'Cookie' (NewJeans MINJI FanCam) @SBS Inkigayo 220807 :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3) Haerin :

7 August 2022 :

[안방1열 직캠4K] 뉴진스 해린 'Cookie' (NewJeans HAERIN FanCam) @SBS Inkigayo 220807 :

4) Danielle :

7 August 2022 :

[안방1열 직캠4K] 뉴진스 다니엘 'Cookie' (NewJeans DANIELLE FanCam) @SBS Inkigayo 220807 :

5) Hyein :

7 August 2022 :

[안방1열 직캠4K] 뉴진스 혜인 'Cookie' (NewJeans HYEIN FanCam) @SBS Inkigayo 220807 :

• nobody4444

Changed the title of the thread from “Why do the fancams of Danielle and Hyein have the lowest views amongst the members of NewJeans ?” to “Why do the fancams of Danielle and Hyein have the lowest number of views amongst the members of NewJeans ?”.
  • I don't know, but what are the numbers? Is it a big discrepancy?

When I wrote this post :

1) Hanni : 136 855 views

2) Minji : 106 085 views

3) Haerin : 93 466 views

4) Danielle : 28 675 views

5) Hyein : 21 658 views

There is a huge gap between the top 3 members (Hanni, Minji and Haerin) and the 2 members at the bottom (Danielle and Hyein).

• Oh wow, that is a giant difference. Now I'm really curious as to why. Any theories?

• Danielle's visual is not Korean beauty standard

Hyein is the maknae right? Another maknae being least popular situation

Hanni has the SEA attention

Minji and haerin suits korean beauty standard plus they have the most spotlights in songs

• nobody4444

Changed the title of the thread from “Why do the fancams of Danielle and Hyein have the lowest number of views amongst the members of NewJeans ?” to “Why do the fancam videos of Danielle and Hyein have the lowest amount of views amongst the members of NewJeans ?”.
  • the kpop stans re with hyein's age...14 yo debuted in kpop,the stans can't stanned young girls expect if she is forgein member...also here niki's situation..

I think Danielle is least best dancer in group.But she is great performer with optimist personality...

• hyein i kinda get bc she’s so young, but I don’t get why danielle gets much lower views than the other 3 when she’s a good performer and her visuals are praised by so many people

• Guess people don’t want to see q4 year old dancing around, I’m suprised, she’s got so much charisma and attitude on stage

No idea why Danielle is so low, isn’t she half Australian/Korean? Being half white ain’t the advantage for popularity in kpop these days ig.

I thought danielle would be popular bc she’s mixed too, we’ve seen it with somi and nancy and bahihyyih so I don’t get why danielle doesn’t have the same pull. And she’s obviously pretty too

• the kpop stans re with hyein's age...14 yo debuted in kpop,the stans can't stanned young girls expect if she is forgein member...also here niki's situation..

I think Danielle is least best dancer in group.But she is great performer with optimist personality...

what?

Haerin is my bias but I can notice clearly she's the weakest dancer of the group :pepe-magnify:

Danielle the worst dancer of the group? :pepe-firing:

also why this useless thread of fancams?

Danielle fancam of m!countdown even has more views than the Minji one :pepe-cut:

• danielle has higher fancam views then other members for other performances

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Weird, I just checked today's performances from the same account and for Attention, Minji, Hanni and Haerin all have around 20k views in around 4 hours (which is good for that account from what I've seen, for example Purple Kiss members have a few hundred views on each fancam in the same time frame), and Danielle and Hyein have around 3k views.

Kind of strange because from what I've seen, they + Hanni are among their best performers.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Weird, I just checked today's performances from the same account and for Attention, Minji, Hanni and Haerin all have around 20k views in around 4 hours (which is good for that account from what I've seen, for example Purple Kiss members have a few hundred views on each fancam in the same time frame), and Danielle and Hyein have around 3k views.

Kind of strange because from what I've seen, they + Hanni are among their best performers.

maybe people just don't like cookie? because performances for other songs got them among the highest views

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• maybe people just don't like cookie? because performances for other songs got them among the highest views

I was looking at numbers for Attention from today, not for Cookie.

Cookie performance got uploaded later than Attention. Haerin, who I think is their weakest dancer (she's not a bad dancer though!) has 12k views for Cookie, Hanni 8k, Minji 6k, Danielle 3k and Hyein almost 2k.

mKl7Ghm.png

• maybe people just don't like cookie? because performances for other songs got them among the highest views

um not really? Hyein has always had the lowest views in all their fancams except for 1 video (the studio choom cams) when she’s the 2nd least viewed after denielle. Danielle has consistently been the 2nd least viewed in all their fancams except that studio choom vid when she’s got the lowest and the hype boy cam posted above by another user when she’s got the 3rd lowest. So i’m not sure what you’re saying; maybe i’m not understanding correctly what you meant :melon_think:

• um not really? Hyein has always had the lowest views in all their fancams except for 1 video (the studio choom cams) when she’s the 2nd least viewed after denielle. Danielle has consistently been the 2nd least viewed in all their fancams except that studio choom vid when she’s got the lowest and the hype boy cam posted above by another user when she’s got the 3rd lowest. So i’m not sure what you’re saying; maybe i’m not understanding correctly what you meant :melon_think:

nope you're right lol i was comparing against ops list here where minji is among the highest.. so i only checked danielles and minji but i just checked all of theirs again for hypeboy and the difference between hanni and danielle is really big (400k - 200k) :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Nl1CQCd.png

KQFbsJf.pngVEhEEJs.png

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Danielle's visual is not Korean beauty standard

Hyein is the maknae right? Another maknae being least popular situation

Hanni has the SEA attention

Minji and haerin suits korean beauty standard plus they have the most spotlights in songs

danielle gets praise for her visuals by knetz actually this is why I'm surprised about the lower views

Well haerin has the most fans so far bc she’s deemed the prettiest member so it’s not difficult to understand why she has more views lol. Most of the times fancams are only watched by fans in the fandom and people watch their faves more than the other members, including the better performers in the group, so being good at performing doesn’t really guarantee highest views :(

• nope you're right lol i was comparing against

Nl1CQCd.png

KQFbsJf.pngVEhEEJs.png

actually those vids of minji and danielle you’re comparing are wrong, bc they were uploaded in different batches on different days lol. Here’s the vids in the correct batches that they were uploaded, and minji has more views than danielle in one batch while lower in the other:

1)

E5803861-7-A01-498-D-B04-A-9-A7-E8938003-E.jpg

2)

5112-C303-AC2-B-4669-93-AD-EE93-A3-D6-D5-E8.jpg

That hype boy cam was the only time danielle has more views than minji tho, for the rest of their vids minji is always higher

• you numbers stan :pepe-hips: but looks like hanni and haerin are most popular right now

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• you numbers stan :pepe-hips: but looks like hanni and haerin are most popular right now

lmao op made me curious to go check it and the best way to do that is go straight to the channel to see all their vids and get the correct info. You just searched from the toolbar and called it a day without fact checking :pepe-hips:

• Well haerin has the most fans so far bc she’s deemed the prettiest member so it’s not difficult to understand why she has more views lol. Most of the times fancams are only watched by fans in the fandom and people watch their faves more than the other members, including the better performers in the group, so being good at performing doesn’t really guarantee highest views :(

it's minji who is deemed the prettiest for what I've seen I think haerin is more like the stan attractor or part of the visual line but minji seems to be the visual.

• lmao op made me curious to go check it and the best way to do that is go straight to the channel to see all their vids and get the correct info. You just searched from the toolbar and called it a day without fact checking :pepe-hips:

because it was a post now if i was making a thread the level of effort would differ :pepe-cop: ill make sure to tag you when i need numbers checked then :pepegrin:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• because it was a post now if i was making a thread the level of effort would differ :pepe-cop: ill make sure to tag you when i need numbers checked then :pepegrin:

who said i’d reply :pepe-just-smile: (but if the info is easy to access then yes I probably will lol bc i hate getting facts wrong) :pepe-cringe:

• it's minji who is deemed the prettiest for what I've seen I think haerin is more like the stan attractor or part of the visual line but minji seems to be the visual.

haerin and minji seem to be dubbed as the visual line in newjeans. But even if haerin wasn’t, my point is popular members usually get more views than those who are less popular for whatever reason. It’s about who has more fans to watch those fancams, not who’s better at performing so :(

• haerin and minji seem to be dubbed as the visual line in newjeans. But even if haerin wasn’t, my point is popular members usually get more views than those who are less popular for whatever reason. It’s about who has more fans to watch those fancams, not who’s better at performing so :(

yeah they seem to like her but I'm really surprised about danielle lower views though she is the member who gets a lot of praise about her visuals along with minji they say she looks like the actress Kim yooujung but then again sometimes fancams don't mean much. I mean Jisoo gets the least views despite Knetz thinking she is the prettiest member.

• yeah they seem to like her but I'm really surprised about danielle lower views though she is the member who gets a lot of praise about her visuals along with minji they say she looks like the actress Kim yooujung but then again sometimes fancams don't mean much. I mean Jisoo gets the least views despite Knetz thinking she is the prettiest member.

personally i’ve never put any weight on what “knetz” says since it’s just a bunch of cherry picked comments by the translators on those sites like pannchoa or theqoo and doesn’t reflect the whole picture of all korean comments on those sites. Imagine if only comments from seulgiabs or izoniee get cherry picked and translated into korean to show what the entire international kpop audience think lol we’d be lucky to be called iroaches :pepe-joy: And also online comments from fans and nonfans alike don’t usually align with what’s going on in the fandom. For eg hwasa gets the most buzz going on from online commentators by far in mamamoo but her individual fandom is actually the smallest while moonbyul’s got the biggest fandom.

• um not really? Hyein has always had the lowest views in all their fancams except for 1 video (the studio choom cams) when she’s the 2nd least viewed after denielle. Danielle has consistently been the 2nd least viewed in all their fancams except that studio choom vid when she’s got the lowest and the hype boy cam posted above by another user when she’s got the 3rd lowest. So i’m not sure what you’re saying; maybe i’m not understanding correctly what you meant :melon_think:

Maybe they already have akgaes working hard on boosting the views and international fans aren't streaming as much so the k-akgaes are the cause for the discrepancy? I've noticed negative comments about Danielle's visuals from K-fans (she doesn't fit the group, her visuals don't match, and so on) and at the same time, maybe the Min Heejin scandal is affecting Hyein's views because she is so young and people feel uncomfortable.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Did the fancams go up at the same time? I know from posting NCT stuff in the comms center that many times not all the cams go up at the same time. There can be a delay of hours or even days sometimes.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Did the fancams go up at the same time? I know from posting NCT stuff in the comms center that many times not all the cams go up at the same time. There can be a delay of hours or even days sometimes.

yeah since there are only 5 members in nj fancams of them always go up at the same time

• personally i’ve never put any weight on what “knetz” says since it’s just a bunch of cherry picked comments by the translators on those sites like pannchoa or theqoo and doesn’t reflect the whole picture of all korean comments on those sites. Imagine if only comments from seulgiabs or izoniee get cherry picked and translated into korean to show what the entire international kpop audience think lol we’d be lucky to be called iroaches :pepe-joy: And also online comments from fans and nonfans alike don’t usually align with what’s going on in the fandom. For eg hwasa gets the most buzz going on from online commentators by far in mamamoo but her individual fandom is actually the smallest while moonbyul’s got the biggest fandom.

lol that would be true it the article or post was made by antis lol no one take those seriously but if there are a few articles praising someone's visuals in general or gets similar positive comments in her fancams.

I don't know I don't get it maybe it has to do with the fact she is mixed race? no matter what they say they will prefer full Koreans. yeah the hawa comparison makes sense lol so for what you notice who is iroches favorite? lol

I don't know why I'm so invested into this lol I guess she is one of my favorite members lol

• lol that would be true it the article or post was made by antis lol no one take those seriously but if there are a few articles praising someone's visuals and in general or gets similar positive comments in her fancams.

I don't know I don't get it maybe it has to do with the fact she is mixed race? no matter what they say they will prefer full Koreans. yeah the hawa comparison makes sense lol so for what you notice who is iroches favorite? lol

I don't know why I'm so invested into this lol I guess she is one of my favorite members lol

I’m surprised too, like i said on the first page i thought danielle would be popular bc mixed idols usually are (somi, nancy, bahiyyih). From my impression haerin and danielle get name dropped by ifans a lot, so maybe they’re the most popular internationally? Honestly i’m not sure and i don’t think i have a very accurate picture yet anyway lol

• personally i’ve never put any weight on what “knetz” says since it’s just a bunch of cherry picked comments by the translators on those sites like pannchoa or theqoo and doesn’t reflect the whole picture of all korean comments on those sites. Imagine if only comments from seulgiabs or izoniee get cherry picked and translated into korean to show what the entire international kpop audience think lol we’d be lucky to be called iroaches :pepe-joy: And also online comments from fans and nonfans alike don’t usually align with what’s going on in the fandom. For eg hwasa gets the most buzz going on from online commentators by far in mamamoo but her individual fandom is actually the smallest while moonbyul’s got the biggest fandom.

pannchoas goal is adviews like everyone else, so they selectively pick out slanderous bile

• Huh, thought Danielle would be super popular. Just followed NJ on tiktok and her intro vid has like 1-2 million views more than the rest.

• From those thumbnails, Hanni and Haerin have the best visuals/thumbnails. Maybe it's as simple as that?

• Because they were born yesterday. No one wants to watch that…group is fine but watch the kids individual fan cams? No!

danielle is 17. She’s older than haerin who’s 16 but has the highest views lol your theory doesn’t really hold for her :pepe-cringe:

From those thumbnails, Hanni and Haerin have the best visuals/thumbnails. Maybe it's as simple as that?

that could contribute to the views too but i think that’s objective bc the other members look pretty on the thumbnails to me too lol, and besides when it’s become an observable trend on all their vids, not just these, idt the thumbnails alone can explain hyein and danielle’s gap in views with the other members

pannchoas goal is adviews like everyone else, so they selectively pick out slanderous bile

yep, pannchoa’s goal has always been about attracting views for their site, not showing an accurate picture of all korean comments. Which is why i’ve never understood why people take that site so seriously and believed it’s what “knetz” are all saying lol

• nobody4444

Changed the title of the thread from “Why do the fancam videos of Danielle and Hyein have the lowest amount of views amongst the members of NewJeans ?” to “Why do the fancam videos of Danielle and Hyein have the least amount of views amongst the members of NewJeans ?”.
  • When I wrote this post :

1) Hanni : 208 662 views

2) Minji : 177 877 views

3) Haerin : 132 000 views

4) Danielle : 40 321 views

5) Hyein : 30 472 views

The huge gap between the top 3 members (Hanni, Minji and Haerin) and the 2 members at the bottom (Danielle and Hyein) is even wider now.

• I know the koreans dont care wasian idols but i thought the koreans praised hyein and Danielle visuel much.

They get least views

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!