post a song in this thread and I promise to listen to it and give you my honest opinion

• Time for me to put some of my favorite Stray Kids songs in here because why not? How about this one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ill go then, B-side from DC and a none rock focused track

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• External Content open.spotify.com

loml

• Time for me to put some of my favorite Stray Kids songs in here because why not? How about this one:

This song is pleasant. Nothing particularly interesting about the beat, but I found the melodies enjoyable. I only wished that they had longer rap verses because while the rap elevated the song in my opinion, it was too abrupt for me to fully enjoy it. I was left wanting more.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• I’ll share the greatest Kpop song to exist for you to review :pepe-hehe:

External Content open.spotify.com

A cute song

It has a soothing melody.

Could've put me to sleep but it didn't so that's a plus
    It suits the background though and by that I mean

I'd prefer to be in my own thoughts or physically doing something while it plays.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• one of my favorite song.

It makes me cry

• Ill go then, B-side from DC and a none rock focused track

The instrumental can get a bit jarring but overall I quite like this one. It's an ear-worm.

Also I think this isn't the first time I've listened to it

160837-for-gif

When it started, the guitars kicked in and it suited my preference well

so I thought this song would be my favourite out of the bunch so far.

Plus she sounded haunting which I liked.

When I expected the song to build however, it did not.

I found it pretty disappointing because I did not like that part.

The song did build towards the end though.

160837-for-gif

• Can I post several songs?

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I’ll share the greatest Kpop song to exist for you to review :pepe-hehe:

I've listened to this song so many times I hear it in my sleep

:pepe-life-support:

what IS you doing :pepe-slash:

but I will give a review though

by saying that this song's instrumental is really good.

It makes the song interesting to listen to

The highlight for me

It is one of their songs where I actually searched out the instrumental, the first time I heard it.

160837-for-gif

This song is fun to listen to.

Very dance-y track.

Another ear-worm

160837-for-gif

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

• Hope u enjoy :finger-heart:

I feel the same way about this song as I did about the first track I listened to.
    Except the rap part did nothing for me. Song is pleasant, the melodies were ok and that's about it

I think Momoland has better songs.

160837-for-gif

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• one of my favorite song.

It makes me cry

Happy that it makes you feel something

After reading the lyrics, I understand where the emotion comes from

but in my opinion as a song it goes nowhere

do you know what a filler track is?

It gives off that feeling

160837-for-gif

• Do you prefer any genre? Like pop, ballad, rock etc?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Had to go listen to it on spotify

Song is okay

Chorus is catchy. It gets into your head.

The only thing I did not really vibe with was the rap.

So I did not really enjoy the audio on it's own

But the performance elevated the song for me and I've found that I much prefer that.

Also, I think this is not the first time I've heard this song.

160837-for-gif

• Lets start with 1 song first before I land a bombshell on you

:pepemusic:

The guitar riffs in this song got me feeling some type of way :pepe-puddle:

The song had both quiet and explosive moments.

Surprised me a couple times.

What an experience.
    This one can go on repeat.

I really like it

:pepe-high-five:

160837-for-gif

• THIS WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS

:pepe-life-support:

BUT IM ON IT

160837-for-gif

• I have a preference for rock but I listen to damn near everything

Then I present to you tree tracks of my favorite J-poprock band KAT-TUN. I hope you like it^^

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I thought you have free time. :blushing:

I was kidding dont worry ^^

I liked GIVEN-TAKEN the first time I heard it.

Only thing is I'm not a big fan of the 'RED BLOOD' part. It's a bit jarring.

DRUNK DAZED is perhaps my favourite song out of the first three tracks you shared.

Don't really have anything I dislike about it.

When it comes to TAMED-DASHED

Idk if it's because of the way they sing it but the NA NA NA's are kinda annoying.

Between FEVER and MIXED UP I prefer FEVER because it is just more memorable as a song.

But as a stand-alone track, Mixed Up is also nice.

ATTENTION PLEASE might be my favourite out of them all.

I also like GO BIG OR GO HOME but I'm not a fan of UPPER SIDE DREAMING

Ok after listening to SHOUT OUT, it can take 2nd place right below ATTENTION PLEASE

Listening to all these songs back to back. They definitely have a formula when it comes to their music.

It isn't particularly the instrumental that stands out, nor the members voices individually. I cant really explain what it is. I'll have to listen to their all their albums back to back to put into words what I mean.

But overall they have good songs.

160837-for-gif

• Thanks. <3 Upper Side Dreamin' is my least fave out of them all and I got a feeling it would be the same for you but shared it nonetheless because it's a pleasant song and many people like it. So Drunk-Dazed is #3? Taste! Shout Out is my favourite k-pop song atm, I'm obsessed.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

First video was not available for me but I found the song regardless

I'll be honest when I say that I did not like this song at all when it started

but progressively, it got better. The BOUNCE part is catchy.

Vocal bridge felt like it did not fit in with the rest of the song but I think that's NCT's signature

Because I felt that way when I listened to LIPSTICK too

When it comes to the beat, LIPSTICK was the more interesting one

The OOH OOH part is my favourite

160837-for-gif

• Thanks. <3 Upper Side Dreamin' is my least fave out of them all and I got a feeling it would be the same for you but shared it nonetheless because it's a pleasant song and many people like it. So Drunk-Dazed is #3? Taste! Shout Out is my favourite k-pop song atm, I'm obsessed.

yep Drunk Dazed is #3

160837-for-gif

• Luminous Best B-Side

and my obsession right now

• Hope u enjoy :finger-heart:

This one is okay. I don't particularly love nor do I hate it.

I felt this way about a couple of the earlier ones.

160837-for-gif

• This thread contains 47 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!