I just listened to "Life's Too Short"

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and...

my honest opinion on this song is...

that I LIKE it.

to be honest, I have felt like some of aespa's other songs aren't quite my cup of tea.

But this song is like a nice cup of tea.

I like part of the lyrics that say:

You need to get a life

Cause life's too short

You must be bored out your mind
    You should really take that nonsense somewhere else

Well... because that is what comes to my mind when I see trolls writing hateful comments.

It might be a bit cheesy and something that would make 14 year old me look at it as a masterpiece and share it with my friends on MSN.

But I like it.

It is my new favourite aespa song.

• If it wasnt so relatable/topical, it might have been a miss for me. Don't get me wrong, its a good song, but somewhat simple at times (Which i guess is just the vibe/type of song).

Though i will say, besides like 1 or 2 spots, its probably one of my favorite english song from a kpop group in awhile. Doesn't feel like a weird port (korean song with just added english lyrics). After a little research, i just saw it seems it was a british song that SM bought, so that explains why the english flows well. It does get weird at spots (sentence feels unnaturally paced for beat), which means the lyrics were probably changed a bit, but for the most part its good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!