BTS net worth???

• Omg is this true? 8|

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they’re rich rich but these numbers are made up

Yeah I think probably half of that.....

Wouldn’t shock me at all. Album sales, concerts, merch and all their endorsements

110m EAS is about $1.7b. But that is only music sales. So after concerts, merches, advertisements and many more stuff there will be a lot of money. But still this is a lot it seems.

We should never take any of these reports seriously. They always either overvalue or undervalue these figures.

Yeah no one knows the real numbers other than people themselves.....

HYBE must be paying really well. One member is almost as rich as Taylor Swift.

I think this might be their direct income for HYBE. Or only from music sales. Something like that. Because that number is too big to be true.....

• Here is another article I found poking around on Google from Yahoo Financial. It’s a few years old

Permission to Freak Out Over BTS’s Massive Net Worth, Pls

Corinne Sullivan
    May 2, 2022·4 min read

"Hearst Magazines and Yahoo may earn commission or revenue on some items through the links below."

Petition to change BTS’s name to BT$ because the Bangtan Boys make bank. Although Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook have been creating ~buttery smooth~ music together since 2013, BTS has blown up in a big way over the past couple of years, and they’ve got the paycheck to prove it. But ARMY members need to know: Just how much money do your fave guys rake in? BTS’s net worth is just as impressive as you’d think—all thanks to their music, merch, collabs, and a bunch of other projects. Let’s break it down, shall we?

Tours and Albums Sales Account for Most of Their Wealth

• Sorry my linking skills are lacking

BTS isn’t just beloved by fans—they're also beloved by brands. The Bangtan Boys have served as brand ambassadors for Samsonite, Seoul Tourism, Louis Vuitton, Formula E, Puma, FILA, Coway, LG, Hyundai, and Samsung, among maaany others. Per the Korea Times, BTS can earn up to about $4.5 million for every Korean brand they endorse—and that fee soars even higher when it comes to global endorsements. (Their BTS Meal promotion at McDonald’s? Yeah, that apparently earned them over $8.5 million.) But seeing as they reportedly bring about $5 billion to the South Korean economy per year, I’d say they earned those paychecks.

And I’d be remiss not to mention their many brand collaborations. BTS has released products with Baskin Robbins, New Era, Sidiz, LeSportsac, Sketchers, Mattel, Casetify, Tamagotchi, VT Cosmetics, and Jamie Wander, just to name a few. For instance, you could be the proud owner of this “Fake Love” T-shirt from Nordstrom:

Or this purple-edition Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask from Korean skincare brand Amorepacific, which was inspired by the band’s Permission to Dance on Stage tour:

Or this “DNA” hoodie from PacSun:

In addition to wearing BTS, you can also play with BTS. In April 2022, the boys released a teaser for their new game, BTS Island: In the SEOM, which features the BTS members as characters. You can preregister now via Google Play and the Apple Store.

• I think they’re rich rich but these numbers are made up

Yeah, i mean 2.7 billion dollar net worth for the group? How is this even remotely possible when the entire company only brought in 1 billion in total revenue for 2021, and this is before any expenses? And we all know how Kpop slave contracts work, BTS earned peanuts from 2013-2020, they would have gotten paid a salary or a small percentage of their revenue.

That's like over 5x the net worth of Beyonce and 50 percent more than the combined net worth of her and JayZ's empire. That's 60 percent greater than Rihanna's net worth of 1.7 billion which includes her business ventures, and almost 7x the net worth of Taylor Swift (430 million).

I think 50-100 million per member is a lot more realistic lol.

• 2022?

BTS' Net worth in 2022 explored

BTS' net worth is as impressive as their long list of talents. The boy group definitely knows how to add bucks to their bank accounts with their hard work and music. The Bangtan boys have had a rocky start, but undoubtedly, they have been taking over the world for a couple of years. Through all the brand deals, sold-out stadiums, and charting albums, BTS' net worth is speculated to be between a whopping $120 million to $150 million.

• What they charge per endorsement must be astronomical

They charge only 5b won per endorsement. They earned more than $55m last year just through endorsements. They actually reduced their endorsement fees by 20% because of COVID to help businesses.....

Yeah, i mean 2.7 billion dollar net worth for the group? How is this even remotely possible when the entire company only brought in 1 billion in total revenue for 2021, and this is before any expenses? And we all know how Kpop slave contracts work, BTS earned peanuts from 2013-2020, they would have gotten paid a salary or a small percentage of their revenue.

That's like over 5x the net worth of Beyonce and 50 percent more than the combined net worth of her and JayZ's empire. That's 60 percent greater than Rihanna's net worth of 1.7 billion which includes her business ventures, and almost 7x the net worth of Taylor Swift (430 million).

I think 50-100 million per member is a lot more realistic lol.

BTS actually made around 70% of that $1b themselves and if they are taking at least half of that which is assuming the worst they got $50m each last year only. Not to forget they were the only artists to make money all these years before last year and they renewed in 2018. So definitely more than $100m.

• Is Total BTS Net Worth 2022?

The total BTS Net Worth 2022 is about USD$ 3.6 billion.

Net Worth of BTS USD$ 3.6 Billion
    Annual Income USD$ 60 Million
    BTS Salary Per Month Not known
    Source Music Projects, Album Sales, Live Tours, Online Concerts, Brand Endorsements, Variety Shows
    BTS Shares In HYBE 478,695
    Each BTS Members Shares In HYBE 68,000
    BTS Impact On Korea’s Economy USD$ 4.9 billion
    Updated March 2022

According to Forbes, the biggest boy band globally, BTS has a net worth of $3.6 Billion as of 2022. Their Sources of group earnings vary as they mostly earn from live tours, brand deals, solo projects, and of course, having additional shares in HYBE Label stock. With such massive income, it’s good to say that BTS is the Richest Boyband in the entire world at the moment.

• The information is from Mnet apparently

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• its from a single reporter, and they did some mental gymnastics i think, they wouldnt have the information anyways, its basically like a "brand" worth more then a net worth

with alot of assumptions, they took like brand deals, + tickets + merch and just added it up and claimed they are worth 400M each

The long-awaited first place went to BTS member Suga. The advertising fee for a one-year contract with BTS is about 5 billion won. Although it recorded the highest price in history, it boasts 1st place on the contract list. The estimated annual advertising cost alone is 62 billion won. As a result, each member is worth more than 500 billion won.

The three-day Seoul concert was streamed simultaneously in 191 regions and recorded 1.02 million viewers. The total capacity for the 3rd session of the Legend Concert is 45,000 people. Calculated at 165,000 won based on economy class. Ticket revenue of 7.425 billion won is expected. If you add live viewing and streaming, it is estimated to be up to 108.415 billion won. The three-day income per person was 15.48 billion won.

• Is Total BTS Net Worth 2022?

The total BTS Net Worth 2022 is about USD$ 3.6 billion.

Net Worth of BTS USD$ 3.6 Billion
    Annual Income USD$ 60 Million
    BTS Salary Per Month Not known
    Source Music Projects, Album Sales, Live Tours, Online Concerts, Brand Endorsements, Variety Shows
    BTS Shares In HYBE 478,695
    Each BTS Members Shares In HYBE 68,000
    BTS Impact On Korea’s Economy USD$ 4.9 billion
    Updated March 2022

According to Forbes, the biggest boy band globally, BTS has a net worth of $3.6 Billion as of 2022. Their Sources of group earnings vary as they mostly earn from live tours, brand deals, solo projects, and of course, having additional shares in HYBE Label stock. With such massive income, it’s good to say that BTS is the Richest Boyband in the entire world at the moment.

omg that's much more than what my linked twit says wow

• They charge only 5b won per endorsement. They earned more than $55m last year just through endorsements. They actually reduced their endorsement fees by 20% because of COVID to help businesses.....

BTS actually made around 70% of that $1b themselves and if they are taking at least half of that which is assuming the worst they got $50m each last year only. Not to forget they were the only artists to make money all these years before last year and they renewed in 2018. So definitely more than $100m.

Isn't that 1 billion revenue before expenses? assuming expenses are also 50% (generous as most large companies require a lot of operational and investment costs), and BTS gets to take 50% of all profits (also generous but it's possible with their renegotiated contracts), that would be 175 million across 7 members (70% of 1 billion), which is about 25 million per person. (Personally my guess would be anywhere between 20-30 million annual income per member for last year)

• Isn't that 1 billion revenue before expenses? assuming expenses are also 50% (generous as most large companies require a lot of operational and investment costs), and BTS gets to take 50% of all profits (also generous but it's possible with their renegotiated contracts), that would be 175 million across 7 members (70% of 1 billion), which is about 25 million per person. (Personally my guess would be anywhere between 20-30 million annual income per member for last year)

I have read that celebrities like BTS who actually make direct impact on the revenue have a set salary per year + they get a percentage from the profits. So people like BTS usually earn from both sets of 50%.

• From what I've researched Koreans have to pay 45% of their income as tax for the slab that earns over 1B Korean won as annual income. Also that $2.7B USD is the brand worth of BTS, not their actual net worth. Those two are completely different things. They might be having that net worth in the future, but for now I doubt it is really that much.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!