Posts by PatheticBadger

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, streamers are entrepreneurs while bts members are employees. Most companies do not pay their employees more than 1/10 of their net worth. On top of that half of the wage is going for taxes. Streamers can have huge tax reductions from pretty much everything and you do not have to pay anything for other employees or shareholders. Not sure if 20m is correct but it could be possible. Their net worth is highly dependent on their spending habits and how they decided to invest their money.

No it isn't possible. If a company worth a billion dollars can pay a streamer a million dollars to promote their brand. Then that same company would pay a BTS member atlest 5 times (more likely 10 times) more. Due to the fact that a BTS member will generate more revenue for the company than probably any celebrity in the world if they would to promote for said company.

The information is from Mnet apparently

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Miura's art assistants & his best friend and fellow manga creator (who knows how the story will end) will finish the manga!

After being on hiatus for over 3 years! It's finally coming back! :pepe-loop:

BTS: Film Out, one of ther best songs period. Butter, a great song defiently their best English song by miles. PTD, I want to like this song but I just can't feel the chorus at all, the verses on the other hand I really like. Really hyped for the album.

EXO: DFTF: A really solid album from them, not one of my personal favourites though. Run away is so far the best B-side of 2021 imo. LAY was in the comback which is great. Overall would say the albums is weaker than Obsession , but Run away helps DFTF not lossing by a to big gap.

Stray Kids: This album gonna be LIT!

TWICE: I really liked Alcohol-Free as a Title track. It was more chill title track which Twice never done before, which I belive will help the song in the long run since it felt less like being hit by the "bop express 2000", and more so someone stepping on you slowly. Both great feelings just one lasts longer. As for Perfect World, now that song did the straight up oppisite form Alcohol-Free, the "Bop express 2000" went crazy this time around.

AKMU: Damn Nakka is fucking amazing, without IU. With IU on the other hand is even better.

IU: She released one of her best albums tlhis year, amazing as always.

Taemin: How does he do it!? First it was Criminal amazing fucking song, then Idea which was just as good. And now Advice which again is equally as good as the other two.

NCT: Going at mach 10 atm. No wonder they've grown so quickly! All they release is amazing music. Hot sauce though, probably my favourite from them this year.

Im disappointed with 3racha decision this time. This sound exactly like Gods Menu. The dance and the beat drop. I mean they just replaced ddu ddu ddu with ptui ptui ptui. Are thet spitting or what. Domino should he the tittle track. Most of the unveil track is better than this Gods Menu 2.0. Or they can release this as a follow up for Gods Menu last year and came back with Back Door this year cuz Back Door is a BOP and difference.

You really go say that "Gods Menu 2 electric boogaloo, classical instrument edition" is a bad thing!?

EDIT:

U know what…im having a second taught. This song somehow kinda like GM but have different vibe. After watching ItsAndyandJas breakdown of the teaser, SKZ is totally a genius. Did they somehow trending in Korean? I can see bunch of korean comments on the second teaser at the moment

Now that's more like it :pepe-shades:

I personally prefer LAY's solo work over the other EXO members with a rather large margin. Dude is hella underrated outside of China, don't really think he minds though, being the best selling Cpop soloist of alltime... Like what's not to like about his albums, amazing vocals (as expected form an EXO member), but also great fucking rap and dance. Let's be real here Lay could fit as Main vocal, Main rapper & Main dancer at the same time in a large majority of kpop groups. Lay also makes all his own music which just adds to the vibe of it.

City light's by baekhyun though... Damn it's good but still Lay takes the crown imo.

Their sales in Japan are skydiving which represents that they are loosing a lot of hardcore fans that spend a lot of money on the group. And let's face it, probably 70% of the groups income came from Japan so going for more western sound may actually lead them in WG footsteps

1. Japanese market is becoming more and more digital.

2. JYP is treating Japan ONCE like they are all billionairs

3. Covid has made it harder for JP fans to buy albums due to covid measures (yes a fuck yon of Japanese people perfer to go buy stuff in person)

4. They gained over 500k followers on LINE MUSIC in 2020 (Japans main streaming site)

5. Japanese albums tend to cost a liver

1.2 million for a special album, enough said...

It's kinda obvious SM didn't expect this album to do better numbers than DMUMT considering less members, and it being a special album, which most likely has lead to them not making enough of the album something which would explain why it's sold out in a lot of places. I do think that this is to some degree SM's fault, obviously the album would sell crazy good even without all members when Lay was comming back, dude is literally the best selling C-Pop solo artist of alltime I belive. Not to mention that all EXO solos has gotten a lot of newer kpop fans in to the group as a whole.

Then there is the whole debacle that a fuck ton of K-exol's (if you can call them that) are not supporting the group because of idiotic reasons like wanting Chanyeol out of the group for cheating on his very exisiting not at all super badly photoshoped GF............ Bruh, how do you even fall for that!?

But at the end of the day, does it really matter if EXO can or can't out sell NCT? They are close to being ten years old as a group and still sell amazing, having also missed out on most of the new K-wave thanks to being inactive. Not to mention this comback brought even more fans to the group.

I don't fully agree. Even when they have longer hiatuses, it hasn't affected their numbers more than 10 percent. It would go up, but definitely not hugely. They could do with some more promo though

But they've really never had a long hiatus. Yeah sure there was that 8 months long korean comeback hiatus between FS and m&m, but during those 8 months there was a Japanese album and a repac not to mention another japanese comback announced for after m&m similar to the situation right now.

Was expecting more considering the massive increase among all their peers recently, but at least they somewhat reversed the physical decline. Stagnant is better than nothing. They might reach More and More level sales. Not impressive, but solid.

It also has a lot to do with that JYP already released one JP release and announced a bigger one... The physical sales powerhousehas been bleed dry so to speak. With the amount of releases Twice has it's crazy that they still pull the same numbers as usuall, if Twice had less but bigger releases and more promo they'd definently see huge growth since the fans would have had time to prepare and for only one release that is, not 3 like this time.