Kpop stans showing their hypocrite ass

• When these rumors originated

Everyone was like "why is cube not releasing any statement, accusations must be true since cube didn't released any statement".

When cube released statement and denied the baseless accusations

Everyone was like "I don't trust it, i want more explanation"

When cube released second statement and in which soojin denied all the bullying accusations and clarified each and every accusations/rumor in detail

Everyone was like " "

When cube said they will start a legal investigation about these false accusations

Everyone was like "they are trying to scare the accusers, they should talk with the accusers instead"

When cube said they want to talk with the accusers to clarify the issue

Everyone was like "why are they talking with accusers if the rumors are false"

It doesn't matter what cube/soojin do morons just want to paint them as culprit no matter what and its obvious now.

For them random post on Facebook without any proof or evidence and some vague line & a billie elish song is more trustable than the pages long detailed clarification and explaination which soojin gave, really pathetic.

When soojin was accused of being a bully (without any proof or evidence) everyone started attacking her and started treating her like culprit (its been days but still there is still no proof or evidence from accusers)

But when their favs started to get caught up in similar rumors they are like "my oppa/unnie can't do this, he/she is so cute"

Here is the detailed statement soojin released to clarify the rumors as clearly as possible, she did the best she could. She has never bullied or physically assaulted anyone, all that happened was just a arguement on phone with her ex friend. I don't know what else do people want

IMG_20210223_150244.jpg

Edited 4 times, last by thebadguy ().

• Following Reddit the accusers didn’t want to meet up with Cube because Soojin and Cube denied the bullying and threatened them with a law suit. There’s a follow up story and it’s pretty wild. Soojin’s mom is in this.

But Cube handled this scandal bad. Took them hours to come out with a statement that was dull and threatened to sue the victims then after more mess was released Soojin released an apology but didn’t even addressed said issue and blamed it on “I don’t remember”.

Also, from another post there was a translation difference where she said in the end of her apology that I wouldn’t have done something like that. Confusing the readers. Why k-netz took it so harshly.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Nevies don't let all this false rumor drama get on your nerves. And don't expect anything good from kpop stans, They don't care about anything They just hate seeing gidle grow and this baseless rumor is just an opportunity for them to throw shit.

Take care of your metal health and don't stress too much everything will be fine in few weeks. (g)i-dle will be back stronger than ever.

• Following Reddit the accusers didn’t want to meet up with Cube because Soojin and Cube denied the bullying and threatened them with a law suit. There’s a follow up story and it’s pretty wild. Soojin’s mom is in this.

But Cube handled this scandal bad. Took them hours to come out with a statement that was dull and threatened to sue the victims then after more mess was released Soojin released an apology but didn’t even addressed said issue and blamed it on “I don’t remember”.

Also, from another post there was a translation difference where she said in the end of her apology that I wouldn’t have done something like that. Confusing the readers. Why k-netz took it so harshly.

did you really read her letter? She remembered the argument and curse (which they accused her to bully) and she denied assault accusation. She didn't say I don't remember the case, she directly talked about the main case.

The only incident she didn't remember was the Juice (they accused her to force someone pay for her juice). I believe I wouldn't have done something like that is for the Juice, not for all the accusations.

• did you really read her letter? She remembered the argument and curse. She didn't say I don't remember the case.

The only incident she didn't remember was the Juice (they accused her to force someone pay for her juice). I believe I wouldn't have done something like that is for the Juice, not for all the accusations.

I know but there was a translation error or difference or whatever with how it comes off in Korean compared to the English translation. You can follow this story on Reddit. It’s a mega thread and actual Koreans are posting.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Why shouldn't cube threaten to do a legal lawsuit against false accusations, every company will do that if their artists are falsely accused and people try to destroy their career with fake allegations

It took hours for cube to come with a statement because they were investigating the issue, they can't just randomly post anything. It takes time.

Also Soojin clearly denied the bullying rumors in her statement

https://twitter.com/britney_ma…tatus/1363643192915218433

Screenshot_2021-02-23-14-47-51-222_com.twitter.android.png

Everything started very messy that's why it was confusing. Knetz are just bandwagoners who will join any hate bandwagon without any confirmation.

Edited 2 times, last by thebadguy ().

can you link the reddit thing?

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• from what i see, intl fans are very nice to soojin though... i'd suggest you to calm down and wait without ranting because there's always the possibility of the accuser being the victim and soojin being the bully. just bc we're fans we don't know her. this is doing more harm than good

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

• from what i see, intl fans are very nice to soojin though... i'd suggest you to calm down and wait without ranting because there's always the possibility of the accuser being the victim and soojin being the bully. just bc we're fans we don't know her. this is doing more harm than good

At first i was not sure but now i have zero trust on the accusers. Its obvious they don't want any apology or to clarify the issue, they just want to drag the rumors so then soojin will continue to receive more and more hate while the accusers will receive petty clout.

Also intl fans were trying to trend gidledisband on twt so they ain't angels, if you go out of nevies twt then you will realise how much shit soojin and gidle got from intl fans too

• No.

you don't come forward and make a claim without evidence. This is what can get you sued. She already messed up doing that in the first place. If it was true then she needs to prove it. Unconfirmed accusations without proof is slander.

i agree and in no way i'm agreeing with the method of the accuser, i already have a thread on that but fans screaming "false!" isn't helping soojin unfortunately because if it's true, we're preventing soojin from growing and we're giving soojin a bad name

• is this a self diss?

I never said soojin can't do this because she is cute or anything like that.

I believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and untill those accusers come up with a actual proof or evidence or real life witnesses to support their claim,i will not trust them. Anyone can put fake allegations on internet on anyone without any proof.

• Thebfact that nevies are saying Soojin has prooved that she didn't assault bc she wrote a letter.....

Every criminal tries to hide their crimes -until it's too late ( example Jimin from AOA)....

Cube / Soojin would do anything to save their public image

Soojin revealed everything much more in detail than what those accusers said.

If soojin's statement is wrong then why didn't the accuser come up and pointed out what is wrong in her statement?

• Thebfact that nevies are saying Soojin has prooved that she didn't assault bc she wrote a letter.....

Every criminal tries to hide their crimes -until it's too late ( example Jimin from AOA)....

Cube / Soojin would do anything to save their public image

Who said that? It wasn't a proof, it was a response. The point here is that everyone is waiting for the response from the sisters after Soojin's letter, but they're silent and ppl keep attacking idol.

• Who said that? It wasn't a proof, it was a response. The point here is that everyone is waiting for the response from the sisters after Soojin's letter, but they're silent and ppl keep attacking idol.

There' s also the actress - who said she was bullied before Soojin even debuted .....poor girl revealed a lot of stuff that went around in her middle school, again before Soojin even debuted

• There' s also the actress - who said she was bullied before Soojin even debuted .....poor girl revealed a lot of stuff that went around in her middle school, again before Soojin even debuted

That actress never said she was bullied by soojin.

In her years old statements that actress said she was bullied by her seniors while soojin and she are of same age

All that actress did was wrote one vague line "non of you excuse" and posted a billie elish songs, this doesn't proves any shit.

• Soojin revealed everything much more in detail than what those accusers said.

If soojin's statement is wrong then why didn't the accuser come up and pointed out what is wrong in her statement?

Simple maths

Soojin has :

- a lot of blind fans who will attack / harass the sisters + a powerful company that preotects her + a lot of intl nevies that would protect Soojin even if she' found guilty .....while the sisters have : internet + knetz . who is in advantage ?Soojin

• That actress never said she was bullied by soojin.

In her years old statements that actress said she was bullied by her seniors while soojin and she are of same age

All that actress did was wrote one vague line "non of you excuse" and posted a billie elish song, this doesn't proves any shit.

• There' s also the actress - who said she was bullied before Soojin even debuted .....poor girl revealed a lot of stuff that went around in her middle school, again before Soojin even debuted

Do you know what did the actress say? She said she was bullied during school by a SENIOR (while Soojin and the actress were in the same grade) until she quit the school. She said the senior is popular too (while Soojin didn't become an idol). That's why the actress always wants to take part in dramas about school violence to raise awareness.

• Simple maths

Soojin has :

- a lot of blind fans who will attack / harass the sisters + a powerful company that preotects her + a lot of intl nevies that would protect Soojin even if she' found guilty .....while the sisters have : internet + knetz . who is in advantage ?Soojin

Are you dumb or what? Soojin's career now is gone already. The whole knez and many Kor nevies turn back to her. What can an idol do without the support from knez?

• Simple maths

Soojin has :

Why didn't those accusers think of this "simple maths" before posting baseless accusations on soojin.

You are just being dumb, currently soojin is getting insane amount of hate while those accusers are getting petty clout.

Your simple maths is not working

• Do you know what did the actress say? She said she was bullied during school by a SENIOR (while Soojin and the actress were in the same grade) until she quit the school. She said the senior is popular too (while Soojin didn't become an idol). That's why the actress always wants to take part in dramas about school violence to raise awareness.

And what the sisters said ? That Soojin went around with an older male ( SENIOR) and would steal collect money for her sunbaes ( which means SENIORS)....idk but thr story fits with Soojin being a underling to her seniors

• And what the sisters said ? That Soojin went around with an older male ( SENIOR) and would steal collect money for her sunbaes ( which means SENIORS)....idk but thr story fits with Soojin being a underling to her seniors

There isn't any other victims who was collected money by SJ speak out. They even didn't post any other things (they said they had evidence) except the accusations. All are waiting for the sisters' response after the letter to know the truth. But you right away conclude the accusations are true.

• And what the sisters said ? That Soojin went around with an older male ( SENIOR) and would steal collect money for her sunbaes ( which means SENIORS)....idk but thr story fits with Soojin being a underling to her seniors

And soojin clearly said that the accusations of her going around with older men are completely false, she never did anything like that. Accusers have no proof, evidence or witnesses to support their claim.

If it was true then many people will come forward at support the claim that soojin extorted money from them. Zero witness came forward.

• Why didn't those accusers think of this "simple maths" before posting baseless accusations on soojin.

You are just being dumb, currently soojin is getting insane amount of hate while those accusers are getting petty clout.

Your simple maths is not working

Sis / Bro - Soojin gets 100 times less hate than the sisters or the actress

And Soojin has blind fans who suppirt her anywats

• No.

you don't come forward and make a claim without evidence. This is what can get you sued. She already messed up doing that in the first place. If it was true then she needs to prove it. Unconfirmed accusations without proof is slander.

only in a court of law...

everywhere else is a court of public opinion

• Sis / Bro - Soojin gets 100 times less hate than the sisters or the actress

Is it difficult to wait until the sisters give more information before concluding?

Karina was accused of something before debut without any proof but she still got a lot of hate until all were proved to be wrong. Do you understand that feeling?

As a fan, would you leave idol for baseless accusations?

• Sis / Bro - Soojin gets 100 times less hate than the sisters or the actress

And you're so wrong. The whole knez even Knevies quit Soojin now (and many international fans such as you hate her), it's impossible for her to recover like before. The sisters and actress lost what? while SJ is losing career.

• how is it going? everything cleared? :peperun:

Everything is silent from the accuser side after soojin released her second clarification statement and clarified each and every rumor about her. everyone is waiting for response from the accusers but it has already been long and no response or proof seems to be coming from the accusers

• Wtf

You lost all your credibility when you said that the accusers are getting 100 times more hate than soojin. You are the one who is blind af.

Just say that you hate soojin and gidle instead of posting this dumb bullshit

I guess you don't have Twitter or Instagram ..... Cause nevies attack that actress so hard there .. And the sisters too but at least they're having their identity protected

• I guess you don't have Twitter or Instagram ..... Cause nevies attack that actress so hard there .. And the sisters too but at least they're having their identity protected

that actress is a korean drama actress and not a Instagram model, for her korea matters most and knetz are attacking soojin and not the actress.

Also even on twitter and Instagram soojin is getting more hate than accuser, people are literally trying to trend gidledisband.

You are just stupid af.

Btw karina on your profile is was also accused of being a school bully and Jennie from the group in your username was also accused of being a school bully, so according to you those accusations also must be true?

• Do y'all realize how hard it's gonna be to get proof from something that happened years ago in person, and may not have een reported/recorded? I'm not saying she's guilty, but the victims may not be able do all of what you're asking.

At least there should be a witness coz they said Soojin distort money in front of school gate many times. And the sisters also said they had evidence.

• This thread contains 57 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!