Would you like to see BTS do a collab of another kpop group?

• I would....it would be so fun to see BTS performing collabs/covers again since they were so good at it. Particularly of BGs.

My vote is Infinite -- the Chaser

I remember this performance..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They could use their clout to help literally DOZENS of fellow Korean trainees and idols struggling desperately to just make a modicum of fame and money. Like how IU helped Dolphin to go viral and that rapper to go #1.

If they saved truly deserving and talented groups like Weki, Everglow, Cherry Bullet, and other nugu or mid tier groups from the threat of disbandment, they would have TRULY PAVED THE WAY the way Armys love to claim.

But the collab i most want to see is with Morissette Amon. Imagine putting her vocals together with BTS' performance chops, it would be legendary, please BangPD make it happen :pepe-beg:

• They could use their clout to help literally DOZENS of fellow Korean trainees and idols struggling desperately to just make a modicum of fame and money. Like how IU helped Dolphin to go viral and that rapper to go #1.

If they saved truly deserving and talented groups like Weki, Everglow, Cherry Bullet, and other nugu or mid tier groups from the threat of disbandment, they would have TRULY PAVED THE WAY the way Armys love to claim.

But the collab i most want to see is with Morissette Amon. Imagine putting her vocals together with BTS' performance chops, it would be legendary, please BangPD make it happen :pepe-beg:

bts already did enough to pave the way. those nugu groups are nugu for a reason. I wouldn't even be a kpop fan if it weren't for bts. Thank you bts!

• Never a fan of group collabs because there are just too many people on the stage at once and it's chaotic. (Coldplay worked only because most of Coldplay was standing still or seated in one position with an instrument)

• WAIT THIS WOULD WORK SO WELL?

Never a fan of group collabs because there are just too many people on the stage at once and it's chaotic. (Coldplay worked only because most of Coldplay was standing still or seated in one position with an instrument)

Hm well a good synchonized routine can work ie Seventeen.

They did a cover of Lee Hyun but the song didn't blow up :((((

That much is true. Haven't read of BTS boosting any other K-pop artists, even their juniors at HYBE - never mind other struggling but worthy artists, who could be helped..

Or at least general industry issues, like mental health etc.

IU used her award stages couple of times to at least make statements and of course got those 60 buskers, background singers etc., to share her stage.

It is not just BTS, do other K-pop big names take up any such causes?

In the West, artists over indulge in activism to nonsensical extents, but kpop, at least they can look at industry issues and use their clout.

"Paved the way", is yet another meaningless fan platitude.

It is the business which paves the way - LSM, JYP, BSH etc.. taking risks etc..

Idol groups ..meh

But then even not taking up industry issues, could be because idol groups - even BTS, are subservient to the companies.

That's the culture I suppose. Sort of Omerta?

• Why do you speak on things you know nothing about? BTS are every other day recommending indie music on their insta or weverse and are responsible for so many musicians blowing up. There are hundreds of tweets of indie Korean or western artists thanking them.

Here are some examples from the thousands they have done

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jungkook, Namjoon and Hobi recently supported Korean dancers participating in a popular dance show. Go read up on Nain being beholden to JK for his shoutout.

As for speaking on industry issues, maybe go read up on what Yoongi has spoken about the Kpop culture and the music show routines.

Also maybe listen to their music and speeches and go into their UNICEF campaign to get an understanding of how much they advocate mental health and wellbeing.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• My comment was actually "part question". So thanks for the info.

• yes with everyone :peperich:

• i would like to see a collab with a gg, i don't care which one, i would be satisfied with any :)

:angryr:

External Content www.youtube.com

• BTs were called out by Kpoppies because they spoke publicly about sensitive issues like Korea chart manipulation, mistreatment of idols on music shows, burn-outs and mental health in the industry and now these two dare to say that ? It's almost comical.

Let's pretend like they never collaborate with Gaeko, Lee Sora, Gfriend, Younha, eAeon or Jimin just yesterday with Sungwoon.

They never praise their own juniors ? Jin said on TxT debut day that even if the company told them not to say that, we should give TxT a lot of love.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifvย  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifvย  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• My comment was actually "part question". So thanks for the info.

BTs were called out by Kpoppies because they spoke publicly about sensitive issues like Korea chart manipulation, mistreatment of idols on music shows, burn-outs and mental health in the industry and now these two dare to say that ? It's almost comical.

Let's pretend like they never collaborate with Gaeko, Lee Sora, Gfriend, Younha, eAeon or Jimin just yesterday with Sungwoon.

They never praise their own juniors ? Jin said on TxT debut day that even if the company told them not to say that, we should give TxT a lot of love.

Guys this was meant to be a chill thread and also because i saw a ton of old BG stages recently -- it's not that big of a deal. A special stage requires a lot of time/prep that BTS prob doesn't have. I doubt BTS doesn't want to do so + they've praised/collab-ed w a ton of people. It was nice to see BTS chemistry w other idols (esp during the rap battles)

• paradis corrected you already but I'll include :

RM recommended NU'EST's song HELLO on a talk show which caused the song to rise up the charts. NUEST thanked him that time because they were shocked an old song of theirs was rising up the charts. That was 2 years before NU'EST grew in popularity and had their first win.

He also recommended a Jannabi song on his social media before they got a number 1 in Korea. A day after he recommended them they said that they received more texts,calls than when their album came out and said they were thankful.

โ I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?โž Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Guys this was meant to be a chill thread and also because i saw a ton of old BG stages recently -- it's not that big of a deal. A special stage requires a lot of time/prep that BTS prob doesn't have. I doubt BTS doesn't want to do so + they've praised/collab-ed w a ton of people. It was nice to see BTS chemistry w other idols (esp during the rap battles)

I did not have the intention to derail your thread further. These two did not come here with chill intentions. They are both antis and salty about BTS success that they want for their faves. It's also not difficult to correct such lies.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifvย  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifvย  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• anyway I saw Perfect Man the other day and I had the thought that I missed their covers.

I loved to hear their interpretation of other K artists songs.

โ I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?โž Spring Day

160837-for-gif

Bts is not obligated to share their "clout". Do yall say the same shit for other popular groups lmao

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!