Sungwoon

• Ha-Sung-Woon-Select-Shop.jpg

Ha Sung Woon (하성운) is a singer-songwriter. He is a former member of the boy group HOTSHOT and the project boy group Wanna One. He is known for entering Produce 101 Season 2 with fellow member Roh Tae Hyun (Kid Monster) and finishing 11th, becoming a member of Wanna One. Following the conclusion of his Wanna One activities, he made his solo debut on February 28, 2019 with the mini album My Moment.

On November 2, both he and Star Crew Entertainment announced that his exclusive 7-year contract with them expired on October 31 and he decided not to renew. He will be releasing his last album under the agency 'Electrified : Urban Nostalgia' on November 19, 2021.

I. Quick Facts

- His official Fandom Name is HA:NEUL
    - His official Fandom Colors are Cosmic Sky, Forever Blue and Cream Cloud
    - He is close friends with BTS's Jimin, EXO's Kai, SHINee's Taemin and VIXX's Ravi
    - He originally auditioned for JYP Entertainment
    - He ended Produce 101 in 11th rank with a total of 790,302 votes
    - His nickname is “Cloud”

II. Discography

Mini albums

My Moment (2019)
    BXXX (2019)
    Twilight Zone (2020)
    Mirage (2020)
    Sneakers (2021)
    Select Shop (repackage) (2021)
    Electrified : Urban Nostalgia (2021)

Digital singles

"Don't Forget" (2019)
    "Riding" (2019)
    "The Story of December" (2019)

Project singles

"Dream of a Dream" (2019)

Collaborations

"2021 Now N New" (with Various Artists as part of Hope TV SBS 2021) (2021)
    "Cyworld BGM 2021" (with Punch) (2021)

Features

Chad Future - "Famous" (2015)

OSTs

"Her Private Life OST Part 6" (2019)
    "The Wind Blows OST Part 3" (2019)
    "Flower Crew OST Part 5" (2019)
    "The King: Eternal Monarch OST Part.5" ("I Fell In Love") (2020)
    "More Than Friends OST Part.1" ("Serendipity") (2020)
    "True Beauty OST Part.6" ("Fall In You") (2021)

Participation releases

"It's You" (from Rewind : Blossom) (2021)

III. Music Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.