5 Underrated Songs of January & February 2022

• A thread for recommend you some underrated or songs you probably missed, I tried to take different style of music for maximum variety :pepelove1:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Epik High's album was so good.

This was the first release where P1Harmony really caught me and 8 am becoming a fan. The whole album was great.

Ruby was such a pleasant surprise to me. I did not expect rock Woozi! Slapped me right in the face.

• Here are my current underrated picks: :pepeflushed:

• P1harmony releases bops all the time, this album especially! ALSO LOVED OMEGA X, but i love everything they release as well lol

ya'll are missing some nugu's and my absolute faves though

External Content www.youtube.com

• Epik High's album was so good.

Their album are so good, their lyrics are always so relevant.

This was the first release where P1Harmony really caught me and 8 am becoming a fan. The whole album was great.

This was the first album i listen from them, my fav track of this album is "Before the dawn" but i choose "follow me" for more variety.

Ruby was such a pleasant surprise to me. I did not expect rock Woozi! Slapped me right in the face.

When the music started and I heard the orchestra, i was like :pepe-grooving:

but when the bass and the drums arrived i was like 2x2x2x

• Liar from Omega X and Believe by Billie was also in my list, but i wanted to choose only 5 songs. For Yena album my fav b-track is "Vacay".

I didn't like the viviz album I found it disappointing, I was also disappointed with the treasure album but less than viviz there is no song that I particularly liked in both album :-(

• I listened UP10tion album, my fav track is "Fall". Onewe album is not bad but the album was very far from the quality of the previous one.

The others group are all on my list, i will listen them :pepelove1:

• I listened UP10tion album, my fav track is "Fall". Onewe album is not bad but the album was very far from the quality of the previous one.

The others group are all on my list, i will listen them :pepelove1:

Fall was written by xiao, bit-to and Kuhn, the talent!! this is one of my favorite albums of theirs like i love it so damn much, sad ending legit makes me cry the vocals are insane especially Kuhn singing!

With onewe's album as someone who owns their entire discography i have to agree, i was disappointed. while universe is great, teh rest of the album was just not it, it completely fell flat for me compared to the prior album, and i really wanted some of the tracks on their demo to be on this album and they werent' there. I love them still, of course, but this album was not it.

With black level, everyone is complaining that they can't hear their singing over the music, but go watch their k-stages watch their performance in about 3 hours on the show you'll hear it just fine, they are solid and amazing performers, especially since every song was written and composed by 3/6 members and one of the members did the entire choreography, they are insanely talented!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!