YG just signed who?!

• Lmao i was waiting for an sm stan to say this... it's not that SM invented AI or so

When it coms to copying then SM stans should stay quiet in first place...

Nobody said Sm invented AI

But let's not play dumb and act like other companies were enough brave to try to venture into the AI shit before they see Aespa concept blowing up

Nobody was trying to venture into the AI shit among the big companies especially for the reactions SM had when they announce the AI concept of Aespa, everybody was saying how it was weird, how a music company shouldn't venture into AI and how this concept destiny was to be a major fail

Companies saw the AI concept being use by SM and getting a lot of support and attention

And AI model exist since forever but notice how before no companies were trying to give it a shot

And nobody can deny the fact that since 2021 we saw companies venture much more into the metaverse things and digital things with Nft, AI, ....

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• So YG and afterwards JYP working with zepeto was after 2021? Wasn't it BTS who started with the virtual and online concerts?

Nfts and the metaverse is completely new to world but western artists such as post malone or justin bieber have invested into nfts and it was a matter of time that kpop would do the same. Thats what hybe did at first in kpop. It has nothing to do with what SM did first and let's not act like companies these days would not rather look up whats going on in the west than what SM is doing lol cuz they ain't doing anything first (for more look below)

Secondly the digital influence is rising in the whole world but it started lately so idk what to think about your argument that other companies didn't do something virtually years back when in fact it became a big thing only a few years ago. If so then why did SM wait so long and bring out an AI concept in 2020 and not 2009?

Thirdly we all can agree and not act dumb that SM copies japanese trends but idk why some people look down on others (very wrongly lol) and act like lee soo man had visions and came up with these when lmao it's not. As i said when it comes to copying then sm stans ahould stay quiet.

I have more to say but i wanna quit it here cuz SM stans delusions can't be cured

• So YG and afterwards JYP working with zepeto was after 2021?

because you really think SM started with the AI shit with Aespa ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wasn't it BTS who started with the virtual and online concerts?

no because BTS first online concert was in June

meanwhile SuperM first online concert was held 26th April 2020

Secondly the digital influence is rising in the whole world but it started lately so idk what to think about your argument that other companies didn't do something virtually years back when in fact it became a big thing only a few years ago. If so then why did SM wait so long and bring out an AI concept in 2020 and not 2009?

back to my first comment, SM is in Ai and technology concept for years

like the siri version of taeyong proves it

or how this AI version of Wendy made in collaboration with SK telecom in 2018 proves it

Thirdly we all can agree and not act dumb that SM copies japanese trends but idk why some people look down on others (very wrongly lol) and act like lee soo man had visions and came up with these when lmao it's not. As i said when it comes to copying then sm stans ahould stay quiet.

who said the AI concept is new '-'

wow the way your twisting things '-'

nobody said the AI concept didn't exist before, but taking the risk of exporting something without having the assurance that it might work in a new market is different

also isn't a bit hypocrites coming from you, because from all of you, Blinks always love to talk about how Blackpink started the girlcrush concept , while still acting like no girlcrush existed in the past, and i don't neither see you talk about how YG just copy the fact that there was tons of Jpop GG doing girlcrush before BP even debut

but yes please continue to deny the fact that some other artist are starting a trend in korea thanks to their concept by still trying to look down

while in the same time trying to credit your favs for starting a trend using a concept who come from the west and japan and have nothing new

no need to continue to quote me, i have better things to do than arguing with hypocrites people like you

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• 1ST k/da exist

2nd there's cyber singer who blew up back in the day in Korea called Adam . And he's big .

Plus Hatsune Miku vocaloid queen

• Blackpink collaborated with a virtual 3D app (zepeto) for kill this love and released 3D avatars and later their dance performance for ice cream so I'm not surprised yg are going the AI route since they were introduced by it in 2019.

Blinks suffered the zepeto nightmare as well :clown: BP prolly was the first too but Itzy had it too for Not shy, don't count on me streaming that sh!t lol

• I was waiting for YG stans to feel superior and not accept that their company can also jump on trends lol. and it's okay to do so because entertainment industry thrives on trends.

• Well did I write SM is the blueprint? where? Also, "I" wrote its okay to jump on trends.

YG stans are as hypocrite as SM stans. defending a legit company lol.

Y'all pretty much act that way

Maybe it's not you but there are people who shove down peoples throats that SM/SM groups are the Ultimate and everyone tries to copy them lol when in fact there was no originality in the first place.

I once read "because of the popularity of Tvxq in japan others promoted there too" like wait let me tell you this "because of the popularity of bts in the west others created a whole avengers group to promote there too"

You see what i mean?

• Well did I write SM is the blueprint? where? Also, "I" wrote its okay to jump on trends.

YG stans are as hypocrite as SM stans. defending a legit company lol.

I promise I hate that company and it wasn’t my point to defend YG, I would have said the same thing if it was another company.

But y’all need to stop shoving down to our throat SM and their artists, the thread has nothing to with SM and aespa but y’all keep talking about them no correlation

• Well, understood SM stans are in majority toxic. ❤️ But I still stand to my point that both the company stans are arguing over nothing. Jumping on trends is a thing and companies will continue to do so.

I promise I hate that company and it wasn’t my point to defend YG, I would have said the same thing if it was another company.

But y’all need to stop shoving down to our throat SM and their artists, the thread has nothing to with SM and aespa but y’all keep talking about them no correlation

Who is y'all ? When did I write about SM artists being great in this whole thread? Did you categorize with me some people? I was on a hiatus and on my own maybe I sounded very biased. I am sorry.

Edited once, last by nitroso ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!