Posts by hana-deul-set

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Solo truly a national hit. No need to say what a wave it made back in 2018 and now a love version making a re-entrance in the charts

more infos about their concept:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

more photos

As you can see they are in yg since the girl holds a something with yg logo

Apparently there was an aquaintant of a girl who works at yg and he said that the girl who appeared in the vlog of ygx dancer is a member of ygngg and when someone asked if it was seojin he said nope.

He further said that there are foreign members too idk if jane is in the lineup but i think yes since her latest photos were seen with a korean bevarage bottle.

Karina

Aespa - Karina

KARINA (aespa) Profile, Facts & Filmography | karchives

Korean Netizens Surprised After Seeing Aespa Karina's Real Visuals in  Hyundai Commercial With EXO Kai - KpopHit - KPOP HIT

Aespa Karina (@aespa_karinaaaa) | Twitter

vs.

Sangha

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

based on visuals

y'all once again i read a super sense-making theory:

- somi said she will cb sometimes this year but never said when and if it is her own cb

- there was once a story of her where she apparently said something like "we cooking something for you" (could be mistranslation tho). Who is we?

- she is suspiciusly quiet

- she doesn't have the solo potential that's why teddy could re-debut her in ygngg

- she is popular there in korea and this could help boosting ygngg popularity from the beginning.

Guys YG is making me sick drop some hints and dates and members profile already!! I hate you

this kids are young and soo busy like give them a break Why Gee

On the other hand i'm glad they have activities but considering the members health and age i'd give them a short break. I mean filming commercials left and right, filming their reality show, preparing for cb, some members sill studying, solo members activities, isn't there rumours on treasure collaborating with gentle monster?

That's why i was happy when the japanese members could visit their families for a long time.

But still the members look like they enjoy their idol lives to the fullest i mean look at this. I wished YG could give them a short break tho

Lmao

You hear basically from every other agency how several arists have a cb except YG. Why the hell would you push everything into 3rd and 4th quarter and do NOTHING in 2nd quarter???? The management of this company is something else.

You hear nothing not even rumours about their artists. Lmao why you stay so quiet and mysterious?

I'm afraid Lisa solo anticipation could drop, treasure anticipation could drop, ygngg anticipation could drop.

Jennie hasn't been on variety since 2018, big bang cb is written in the stars, GD or taeyang onn no variety show etc etc.

My patience is limited yg drop ygngg teasers it's not funny anymore

I don't get people who call treasure flops like tf?

YG has never cared about competition.

YG is 4 for 4 on rookie awards. Everytime they've debuted a new group they've practically swept the rookie awards.

So it's more like other labels are taking a risk debuting groups the same year as a YG group. As they usually take up all the oxygen and hype.

There is definitley hype but i'm not sure if the outperform their competitors.

Or YG has a super plan and the perfect debut song with the perfect follow up.

YGNGG is 2nd half of the year, they could debut in just over a month in theory. They probably won't closely overlap YGNGG debut with Lisa's debut or BLACKPINK's comeback. So I'd say August or September would be most likely for them.

It actually makes sense when they won't debut in august because roty is not an easy catch this year.

Stayc and aespa doing well in the charts, stayc selling like an well established group.

I'm sure stayc and aespa will come back once again after they got popular in korea. If ygngg debuts by then and their debut is not as succesfull then they're out of the game.

YG as a risk taker could debut them in august but i don't think so. I kinda feel like they will debut around october or november where there is no bloodbath for roty

Lmao look at what jyp cheap ass MVs, they don't pay for promotion (as far as i heard and understood), having 200 staffs, ...

I guess YG is the better business player