Posts by hana-deul-set

See you crossed the line when even knetz catch you in 4k

Nah that user was right

I quote sm when aespa debuted "watch out blackpink, there is a new 4 headed group who will take the crown" they literally paid that magazine to write that bs

Then "we are creating a new super group who will lead and take over in the west" when bts were in the highest position there

and wtf is wrong with saying hiatuses are good thing??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    s=20&t=C4Hj_vkfw1WJcHY_gBjUOA

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can do more if you want

i mean ppl called out sm for their stuff so why shouldn`t others be called out when they plagiarise.. u can`t say u created a whole ass new genre in kpop when it`s clearly not true and expect ppl to be quite especially since SM always get so much shit from others for thier "experimental" music

I'm not talking about the new genre thing... that sounded dumb of jyp but they kinda had to say a bullshit to build up some hype for that poor group

And even with that some act like sm invented this and everyone should give homage to them like c'mon

mixing different songs won't create new genre tho, it is just more than 1 song mixed together, maybe fall under experimental music, but idk I don't actually theoretically know experimental music

so it is pop music, nothing else

Thank youu

Like people called bp hylt has not experimental/having different sounds in one and other songs which clearly didn't have it as experimental just because they were from sm and automatically experimental???

Like get yo facts straight bro

i'm excited for the umg x hybe grp but there are no plans for them till now(booo)

imagine scooter braun payola+ hybe connections + some "global" gg mess + whatever umg will do to push the songs :pepegrin:

I can't really tell if you mock my arguments or if you show some excitement lol

But i'm so soo excited for hybengg cuz hybe will defo make the best out of it (of course i'm hella excited for ygngg as well)