Posts by hana-deul-set

Nope i don't think they will actually

after nmixx disaster like debut it gave us room for some discussion.

Now we have Ygngg and hybengg to debut and the question comes up: will they be doing it the same way?

My answer is a BIG NO.

Those companies will play it hard to get that global recognition instead of only in korea compared to aespa and now nmixx.

Ygngg will most probably a high chance of getting Teddy or Gdragon as their producer and they follow their own rule. Gdragon being too proud to copy anyone now and Teddy having his own formula and being too proud as well like e.g. he would have tried to give somi an many-genre-in-one song alike to make her big in korea but instead pushing her in the west. Listen to XOXO or Dumb Dumb. So my scale of Ygngg copying the current style is 0.00001/10. I think they will try to make the old trend become new once they finally debut and someone finally bring out some quality music

Hybe being the big player for a long time now and having connection like everywhere will most probably not giving their gg the same formula because they also have their eye on the west - and the simple song works for the west. Their girlgroup will be one of the most interesting gg in the 5th Gen in the history of big4 and they will most probably bag the biggest western producers. Korea won't be their target and so will their song genre be. Watch out to my hybe girls

So my scale is again 0.0000001/10

Two of the most awaited and biggest debuts are about to happen and they will shake the kpop world.

Nmixx was a disaster

to have a non korean song chart 145 hours #1 on line music realtime chart

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's some big name there...

nah not really

They be climbing up the charts

I know which fandoms be happy about their "failure" and i'm not even a stacy fan but keep watching them at least for 2 days and then judge

JikJin has entered Billboard

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lezzgo

Manifesting more to come

Since they chart decently on Bugs and Genie (#2 on bugs and #17 on Genie as of now)

some people leave comments like this (i found this under charts)

"Remove Bugs!!!

BG stan who can't effort another chart beside Bugs will lose digital point on MuShow 😆

Flop on other chart, But get #1 on Bugs... Such a cheaper chart, Lol"

"Charting on bugs is not a big thing"

"Bugs should be removed"

"Bugs.. really?"

Lmaoo why let my boys taste their success?

If it was another group i'm sure it wouldn' be like that

Well did I write SM is the blueprint? where? Also, "I" wrote its okay to jump on trends.

YG stans are as hypocrite as SM stans. defending a legit company lol.

Y'all pretty much act that way

Maybe it's not you but there are people who shove down peoples throats that SM/SM groups are the Ultimate and everyone tries to copy them lol when in fact there was no originality in the first place.

I once read "because of the popularity of Tvxq in japan others promoted there too" like wait let me tell you this "because of the popularity of bts in the west others created a whole avengers group to promote there too"

You see what i mean?

So YG and afterwards JYP working with zepeto was after 2021? Wasn't it BTS who started with the virtual and online concerts?

Nfts and the metaverse is completely new to world but western artists such as post malone or justin bieber have invested into nfts and it was a matter of time that kpop would do the same. Thats what hybe did at first in kpop. It has nothing to do with what SM did first and let's not act like companies these days would not rather look up whats going on in the west than what SM is doing lol cuz they ain't doing anything first (for more look below)

Secondly the digital influence is rising in the whole world but it started lately so idk what to think about your argument that other companies didn't do something virtually years back when in fact it became a big thing only a few years ago. If so then why did SM wait so long and bring out an AI concept in 2020 and not 2009?

Thirdly we all can agree and not act dumb that SM copies japanese trends but idk why some people look down on others (very wrongly lol) and act like lee soo man had visions and came up with these when lmao it's not. As i said when it comes to copying then sm stans ahould stay quiet.

I have more to say but i wanna quit it here cuz SM stans delusions can't be cured

yeah blackpink had 3D avatars way before

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Yeah but Not only with blackpink. AI or so were present way before in korean entertainment

Nothing against aespa but they come off as a 4th membered group you only see their ais in their mvs for like 5 seconds and that's it. Nowhere else.

Putting the word AI next to aespas name just because of weird looking AIs for 5 seconds in their MVs shouldn't motivate some people to bash others just because the term AI isn't related to SM or aespa as if they were the first ones.

Treasure can bag the biggest producer in kpop and they still wouldn’t chart anyway. Treasure isn’t an exception so I’m not surprised by their charting.

YG don’t care, they invested 500k won for a mv who will struggle to reach 10M views as long they sell well they are fine.

You mean YG doesn't buy views for them?

Btw it doesn't struggle to reach 10M lmao

Their charting got better i hope it still gets better tho.

At least they ain't a group who didn' improve since debut...

I really don't understand why Teddy writes songs for BP, Somi, Lisa but wouldn't pen a single song for YG boy groups who've been struggling with public friendly songs that appeal to both domestic and international fans, which is part of the reason Ikon didn't make it. I swear 2-3 Teddy titles and Ikon would be in a totally different place.

I don't personally like his "bangers" but they definitely do appeal to people. Treasure's first song in over a year is just not it. They have the potential but they need a freaking hit song and I have no idea why wouldn't at least co wrote a song for them like he did with BigBang's Fantastic Baby and BBB, two of their most popular songs.

It just doesn't seem like a good business decision to gatekeep hands down the biggest hitmaker in your company from boy groups who have way more sales potential than girl groups.

I think the trainees learn how to compose songs etc during trainee days so what's the point of releasing something written by someone else when you have been trained to do it yourself.

YG boy groups work on their album and songs and that will never change. Big Bang had also songs written only by them so there is a chance that in the future Teddy might work with Treasure. But with that release they showed they can bring bangers themselve even if they're not as good as teddys but still it is their work which they poured their heart into it

They sell incredibly good and their charting got a lot better this time so this song can be their organic hit somg so you should wait